How embarrassing are the Trump haters?

Bobs Big Boy Neil Covuto fucked himself today and may have lost half his audience...he sure lost me...

Well, tell us! What did good ol' Neil say?
He dutifully joined the hate Trump crowd by calling Trump's presser with Putin a disgrace.....

Poor little you.
It's going to get tougher for the Trumpanzees.

Brit Hume
✔@brithume
"""Because Trump is unable to see past himself, he sees the Russia meddling investigation as only about him and the collusion claim, and thus calls it a witch hunt. But the investigations are much more about what Russia did, as the House and Senate reports long since established."""

9:23 AM - Jul 16, 2018

Abby Huntsman
✔@HuntsmanAbby

"No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus."

11:40 AM - Jul 16, 2018 · Manhattan, NY

‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Breaks With Trump on ‘Ridiculous’ Russia Tweet
"""Responding to Trump’s tweet that blamed “many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt” for a relationship with Russia that has “NEVER been worse,” host Brian Kilmeade said “That’s by far the most ridiculous tweet of late, and that is insulting to past administrations. He can’t be saying that going into the Russian summit.”
This does not make anything tougher....it makes it easier to tell who is a patriot and who is not...Hume has been an outcast Trump hater and Jeb butt fucker for a long time...now Neil has joined in....

Bobs Big Boy Neil Covuto fucked himself today and may have lost half his audience...he sure lost me...

He dutifully joined the hate Trump crowd by calling Trump's presser with Putin a disgrace.....

Never thought I'd say it, but Fuck Fox. Last I got it, it was pretty much down to Tucker as the only thing left to watch. And he was new. Damn bitches took over the station and ruined it.

HaHahahahahahahahahahahaa..........Don't worry. Hannity still lives up in Trump's colon. The stink isn't bad enough for him yet.

Never thought I'd say it, but Fuck Fox. Last I got it, it was pretty much down to Tucker as the only thing left to watch. And he was new. Damn bitches took over the station and ruined it.

CRTV is having a free trial....

Poor little you.
It's going to get tougher for the Trumpanzees.

Brit Hume
✔@brithume
"""Because Trump is unable to see past himself, he sees the Russia meddling investigation as only about him and the collusion claim, and thus calls it a witch hunt. But the investigations are much more about what Russia did, as the House and Senate reports long since established."""

9:23 AM - Jul 16, 2018

Abby Huntsman
✔@HuntsmanAbby

"No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus."

11:40 AM - Jul 16, 2018 · Manhattan, NY

‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade Breaks With Trump on ‘Ridiculous’ Russia Tweet
"""Responding to Trump’s tweet that blamed “many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt” for a relationship with Russia that has “NEVER been worse,” host Brian Kilmeade said “That’s by far the most ridiculous tweet of late, and that is insulting to past administrations. He can’t be saying that going into the Russian summit.”
This does not make anything tougher....it makes it easier to tell who is a patriot and who is not...Hume has been an outcast Trump hater and Jeb butt fucker for a long time...now Neil has joined in....

WHO WILL DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU NOW, dope?
I stopped watching Fox fourteen years ago when they tried to legitimize the war in Iraq.
Too bad it took you this long.

It is funny isn't it? Trump owns all of you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Even Fox News is trashing Trump as I post this! Trump is toast!

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

Damn you people are stupid!
5d31f7be-c6bd-4e35-a518-3c571449376c.png

Has anyone ever seen any left winger condemn pol pot, mao, castro or che?

Neither have I.

Brit Hume, that tired, old 2nd rate recycled political analyst as interesting as an old box of your dad's shoes who never gave Trump a chance of winning in the first place now tells us his take on Trump negotiations without so much as even an interview allowing Trump to explain his meaning. Even the CNN reporter gave him THAT much.

WHO WILL DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU NOW, dope?
I stopped watching Fox fourteen years ago when they tried to legitimize the war in Iraq.
Too bad it took you this long
I do not watch any cable news....left that rat ship a long time ago.....you it seems are still attached to CNN.....

Dudes, the funny thing, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:, there is absolutely no evidence. The Mueller team is afraid to show us what they got cause they got obviously nothing. Why be afraid to let the american public see the evidence?

Forum List

Back