How does "prosecutorial discretion" justify giving work permits to illegals?

accountability checks ... criminals go, clean living, hard working immigrants stay and pay taxes ... they receive a review every 3 years to determine their status

read the EO, its all in there.

or remain a partisan moron who is wrong all the time ... you decide.

Just because they're here illegally, doesn't make them criminals. Crossing an imaginary line doesn't equate with real crimes like robbery, assault and murder.

I would consider
accountability checks ... criminals go, clean living, hard working immigrants stay and pay taxes ... they receive a review every 3 years to determine their status

read the EO, its all in there.

or remain a partisan moron who is wrong all the time ... you decide.

I can't find the EO, even in the official records. Can you provide the link?

There wont' be any accountability checks you fool. That's another huge obama lie like his lies about obamacare. And he's letting many criminals stay. Convicted drunk drivers are violent drug criminals that kill thousands of americans every year but obama is letting them stay! THINK

What happens if it is a misdemeanor, which it is in most cases? My guess is you'll hate them just as much for a misdemeanor. It's the way bigots are.

HAHAHA. Obvious you don't even know what a misdemeanor is. Drunk driving is usually a misdemeanor even though drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year.

Fact is all people caught here illegally should be deported with no exceptions. THINK

[

One is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty of unauthorized entry to the United States in a court of law; in the United States one is innocent until proven guilty. Pending a determination of his immigration status, the innocent undocumented immigrant is granted a work permit, as the process can take years to finalize. It's perfectly appropriate, therefore, to allow undocumented immigrants to work while their cases are pending – you wouldn't want them on 'welfare,' now would you.

Hey einstein. Most of these are DREAMERS. They have ADMITTED they were brought here illegally by their parents and are thus illegal aliens. THINK

What happens if it is a misdemeanor, which it is in most cases? My guess is you'll hate them just as much for a misdemeanor. It's the way bigots are.

HAHAHA. Obvious you don't even know what a misdemeanor is. Drunk driving is usually a misdemeanor even though drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year.

Fact is all people caught here illegally should be deported with no exceptions. THINK

Hey, you are the ignorant one who thinks crossing the border is a "felony," which it is not in most cases.

Hey, you are the ignorant one who thinks crossing the border is a "felony," which it is not in most cases.

You lie cuz i never said that.

Forum List

Back