How does "prosecutorial discretion" justify giving work permits to illegals?

No, I am trying to understand but you make it difficult.There are certainly legal differences between crossing a border and murder. No one got deported for murder. But your opinion seems to be that some crimes are really OK. What crimes are OK? What are the parameters for deciding that.
I never said some crimes are OK. That's just you putting words in my mouth. I merely objected to calling illegals criminals, as if that very status put them on a par with thieves and murderers.
What is a criminal? If it isnt someone who breaks the law, then what is it?
it depends on the law the situation.
I'm fairly sure you get away with petty crimes daily.
So what are you saying here?
pointing out the obvious is all!

the pres has the authority to take action on his own when congress fails to act and they epically failed..
"Just because we CAN do a thing does not mean that we SHOULD do a thing."

There was no pressing national emergency at-stake to warrant such Executive Orders.

With any luck, the Congress will straighten his ass out, and reverse the madness that he is unleashing.

In any event, after bitch-slapping Congress, Obumble will be under metaphorical saturation-level counterbattery fire very shortly now.

Sounds like fun.
You are not in charge of determing if it should be done. The POTUS was elected and that is his discretion.

the pres has the authority to take action on his own when congress fails to act and they epically failed..

There was no pressing national emergency at-stake to warrant such Executive Orders.

With any luck, the Congress will straighten his ass out, and reverse the madness that he is unleashing.

In any event, after bitch-slapping Congress, Obumble will be under metaphorical saturation-level counterbattery fire very shortly now.

Sounds like fun.
love it when you guys trip over your dicks!

No, I am trying to understand but you make it difficult.There are certainly legal differences between crossing a border and murder. No one got deported for murder. But your opinion seems to be that some crimes are really OK. What crimes are OK? What are the parameters for deciding that.
I never said some crimes are OK. That's just you putting words in my mouth. I merely objected to calling illegals criminals, as if that very status put them on a par with thieves and murderers.
What is a criminal? If it isnt someone who breaks the law, then what is it?
it depends on the law the situation.
I'm fairly sure you get away with petty crimes daily.
So what are you saying here?
point out the obvious is all!
OK, so you cannot explain much less defend your position.
You're dismissed.

Sounds like fun.

Well, for you there would be no impediment. There needs to be something there for you to trip over.

Sounds like fun.
You are not in charge of determing if it should be done. The POTUS was elected and that is his discretion.
No actually it isnt. The president's job is to enforce the laws Congress passes. In some cases he has discretion. He does not have discretion simply to nullify law as he sees fit.

sovereignty is also imaginary.

In other words "America's sovereignty is imaginary"

I'll let this post speak for itself. If sovereignty were imaginary, you wouldn't be able to maintain control of your life, or of your money, your movements, or anything else that pertained to you.
false! I have no such problem with the fact that it is imaginary.

it's asshats like you who need that illusion.
btw by answering with anything other than this phrase: "I'll let this post speak for itself" you destroyed the whole point you were attempting to make as meaning less as it was.
There's nothing imaginary about the border.
asked and answered.
if you had any imagination you understand that borders are definably imaginary IRAQ is a fine example,

I'll let this post speak for itself. If sovereignty were imaginary, you wouldn't be able to maintain control of your life, or of your money, your movements, or anything else that pertained to you.

btw by answering with anything other than this phrase: "I'll let this post speak for itself" you destroyed the whole point you were attempting to make as meaning less as it was.
asked and answered.
if you had any imagination you understand that borders are definably imaginary IRAQ is a fine example,
The Rio GRande defines much of the border. I guess rivers are imaginary too.
Try cossing the imaginary border into North Korea and see what happens to your ass.

Sounds like fun.
No actually it isnt. The president's job is to enforce the laws Congress passes. In some cases he has discretion. He does not have discretion simply to nullify law as he sees fit.
Yes actually he does. Its called executive order.

Of course not. A border is real if you consider the home for example, the door is that border between the residents and the outside. I most certainly believe they would never allow another to come barging through it.

Sounds like fun.
No that is not called executive order.

Sounds like fun.

Well, for you there would be no impediment. There needs to be something there for you to trip over.
gotta burst you bubble, boi.
I've never had a problem with not having enough .
in fact I have a hard time buying banana hammocks that are large enough.

Sounds like fun.
Yes it is called executive order. Thats why a new president can overturn an older executive order with a new one.

Sounds like fun.

The empty barrel sounds the loudest.

Sounds like fun.
Yes it is called executive order.
Wrong. Id suggest looking up what an EO is before I bitch slap you off this board.

Of course not. A border is real if you consider the home for example, the door is that border between the residents and the outside. I most certainly believe they would never allow another to come barging through it.
false! the door is for ingress and egress, a border is An imaginary line to delineate what space belongs to who.

Sounds like fun.

The empty barrel sounds the loudest.
then you must be deaf from your own nonsense.

Yes it is called executive order.
Wrong. Id suggest looking up what an EO is before I bitch slap you off this board.
You cant slap me. Youre safe behind your computer.

Forum List

Back