• I hate Him but pretend to love Him by creating a better god

• I love Him completely the way He is.

• I am apathetic. Who cares?

Results are only viewable after voting.

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
There is a surprisingly large number of Christian's that hate God so much that they create their own god.

Well, how do you personally feel about him?

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Do you pretend to love God but made up your own god that is better than the one in the Bible?

Are you apathetic toward God?

There is a surprisingly large number of Christian's that hate God so much that they create their own god.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Do you pretend to love God but made up your own god that is better than the one in the Bible?

Where is the choice

HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Where is the choice

HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Apathetic. It is the last choice.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

Where is the choice

HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Apathetic. It is the last choice.
No. Because that means I believe he exists but I don't care. You needed a 5th choice.

5. I don't believe God exists.

This is how people convince other people that god is real. They talk about him as if he's an actual person. So you want to know if I love him, hate him or if I don't care about him.

If he exists, I love him. Big if. And if I meet him one day I'm going to ask him two questions.

1. Which religion was real?
2. Why did you go to such great length hiding from us?

God is irrelevant.

Maybe some people have that luxury. Try living in a situation where 90% of the people you meet pretend to live for God. Almost my entire social circle believes in God and claims to be a Christian.

Real or fake, God is extremely relevant in my world.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

They don't hate god, they just don't buy all the the stale, old nonsense in the KJB. They pick and choose the parts they agree with and dump the rest. I prefer to just dump the whole enchilada.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

They don't hate god, they just don't buy all the the stale, old nonsense in the KJB. They pick and choose the parts they agree with and dump the rest. I prefer to just dump the whole enchilada.

They create a better god. That is what I said. Every single Christian does this. Only atheist are capable of interpreting the Bible. Christian's have to fight the Bible tooth and nail to protect their made up god at all cost. They despise the real God in the Bible.

Do you hate him?

Do you love him?

They create a better god. That is what I said. Every single Christian does this. Only atheist are capable of interpreting the Bible. Christian's have to fight the Bible tooth and nail to protect their made up god at all cost. They despise the real God in the Bible.
My main beef was that they don't hate god.

I think hating God is kinda stupid, most of the problems we have are of our own making, not His. Is it God's fault that we fight all these wars instead of using our time and resources curing diseases and making life better for all of us?

Loving God is a different story. Maybe we should be thankful for the life we have and those with whom we share it. Maybe we should be grateful that we have the ability to think, reason, learn, and create; whose fault is it if we aren't using our abilities as wisely as we should? However, I am not sure that loving God is a prerequisite, might have to do some more thinking about that. Frankly, I don't think He needs it.

There is no him out there, only mother earth, and she's a cold hard bitch who doesn't care what you think because you will return to her one day.

The only ideas about who the Creator is have been thought up and handed down to us by people who, although they lived thousands of years before us, were only human and had no more of an idea than we do now. They also fed a lot of tribal-custom stuff into it and made it seem like these tribal bits were ordered by the Creator. It's difficult to know what to think. Some people like to get up in back of a podium and yammer away for hours, and others walk thinking that this person actually knows something when he doesn't. One really has to strip it all away and start from scratch.

We can also do in depth study and research of ancient Biblical writings so that we better understand the truths ancient storytellers were handing down to future generations. I have a feeling if they are looking down at us from beyond, they would declare us complete idiots--and then remember some parts of us are clearly missing. ;)

I think hating God is kinda stupid, most of the problems we have are of our own making, not His. Is it God's fault that we fight all these wars instead of using our time and resources curing diseases and making life better for all of us?

Loving God is a different story. Maybe we should be thankful for the life we have and those with whom we share it. Maybe we should be grateful that we have the ability to think, reason, learn, and create; whose fault is it if we aren't using our abilities as wisely as we should? However, I am not sure that loving God is a prerequisite, might have to do some more thinking about that. Frankly, I don't think He needs it.

If you hate God then you are a theist. Not an atheist. Check mate!

Forum List

Back