Zone1 How Do We Know There Is A God?

The spirit is God.

no it's not -

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

polytheism on the macro level is a certainty ...

all living beings are their own spirit to do as they please ... and some might triumph against evil and be worthy of admission to the heavens if so desired.

How Do We Know There Is A God?​

Even I'm trying to figure that out right now as I currently am going through a lot of stuff at the moment that I would think that my faith would decline but it hasn't. I used to doubt His existence like crazy and now my heart just knows. I'm not really sure how either it just does.

Would it help you if I told you I've seen him many times? There is definitely a God, there HAS to be a god, but faith is easy when you have direct evidence, much harder when all you have is your faith. But your constant posts on the subject and the time of year tell me you are having more than just a little trouble believing your faith right now.

I believe there is ample evidence in the "existence" of a higher power. I also believe that formal religions present their own interpretations, none of which are accurate.

I believe there is ample evidence in the "existence" of a higher power. I also believe that formal religions present their own interpretations, none of which are accurate.
If there is ample evidence, you should be able to present it and compel people.

But there isn't any. If I point at a tree and call it evidence that unicorns make ice cream in the 7th dimension, that doesn't make it evidence. I can call a dog a cat, and that doesn't make it a cat.

If there is ample evidence, you should be able to present it and compel people.

But there isn't any. If I point at a tree and call it evidence that unicorns make ice cream in the 7th dimension, that doesn't make it evidence. I can call a dog a cat, and that doesn't make it a cat.
I don't try to convince anyone of the existence of a higher power. Everyone can believe whatever they want.

Forum List

Back