Zone1 First Baptist Church Flies Pride Flag

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The problem is that these people just don't want to hear what they're doing is wrong. They have a fairytale version of Jesus inside their minds and although Jesus loves us all, He doesn't sugarcoat things and always dishes out consequences for those people who don't repent and just continue to live in their sin without even attempting to change. Very sad and sickening. However, it's also interesting that this particular church has closed shortly after the confrontation. Btw, JohnDB I sure hope that this doesn't happen at your church since I know you're Baptist, but if it does I have confidence that you'll find a new church.

Last edited:
I never cared for Baptists either.....The Baptist church I went to as a kid had a pastor that kept trying to hit on my mom.....Mom told dad when he laid hands on her and he went to his parish house and fucked him up.

By acceptance of things against Gods will makes that one-antichrist-1John 2:22-Those who deny the Father and son is the antichrist)--Not just with words but action proves 95%. All trinity religions are in the same boat--up the creek without a paddle. They put their eternal lives on Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3) translating--not a wise place to be standing.

The problem is that these people just don't want to hear what they're doing is wrong. They have a fairytale version of Jesus inside their minds and although Jesus loves us all, He doesn't sugarcoat things and always dishes out consequences for those people who don't repent and just continue to live in their sin without even attempting to change. Very sad and sickening. However, it's also interesting that this particular church has closed shortly after the confrontation. Btw, JohnDB I sure hope that this doesn't happen at your church since I know you're Baptist, but if it does I have confidence that you'll find a new church.

If it did the entire congregation would ride the entire pastoral staff out on a rail. (Tarred and feathered as well)

I attend a very conservative Baptist Church. Any Church that promotes or accepts LGBTQ is instantly tossed from the SBC. The SBC has already tossed two churches for that insanity.

If it did the entire congregation would ride the entire pastoral staff out on a rail. (Tarred and feathered as well)

I attend a very conservative Baptist Church. Any Church that promotes or accepts LGBTQ is instantly tossed from the SBC. The SBC has already tossed two churches for that insanity.

I seriously don't know what's going on with the churches today. What next? Are they going to be promoting thievery? Adultery? Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you have such a good church and have a very Happy New Year as well. :)

Last edited:
I seriously don't know what's going on with the churches today. What next? Are you going to promoting thievery? Adultery? Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you have such a good church and have a very Happy New Year as well. :)
Well we do have a spare bedroom...welcome to visit anytime (just call first)

We all have our blind spots and our own sins we don't want to give up. Yours is witchcraft -- the sanitized children's version.

content.jpeg

Well we do have a spare bedroom...welcome to visit anytime (just call first)

Thanks but you already know for a fact that can't happen right now and oh I got to rephrase what I said before.

Ummmm
I think she knows that it's all fiction....as in fantasy. It's not like she actually practices witchcraft like many do today with recreational drugs.

Duh! Also if it wasn't and there was such thing as good magic I would be all for it, but there isn't and it's all fake. Plus, we're getting off the subject now.

Forum List

Back