How do voters beg for fiscal responsibility without complaining about spending on illegals?

We shouldn't. I have said that repeatably.

But they are not the solution to our spending or debt problem

Highest estimates are around 100 billion a year spent on them. Our government spent 4.5 trillion dollars last year.
I've seen estimates as high as $120 billion. That would take a substantial bite out of our deficit.

And just think if we started going after the employers and fining them millions upon millions of dollars as opposed to ignoring the issue.
Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

The solution has never been tried. We as a country have never held those hiring the illegals responsible. It would go a long way to solving the problems as it would take away the number one reason they come here.
In other words, it failed. When you find a way to force the government to enforce the law, perhaps someone might listen to your idiocies.

You quit electing those who refuse to enforce the law. As long as those like yourself continue to make excuses for them, they have no worries.

Trump has all the power to address this. Tell me, why doesn't he?

In other words, it failed. When you find a way to force the government to enforce the law, perhaps someone might listen to your idiocies.

How could something that has never been tired have failed?

That makes no sense at all.
Explain to us how you are going to make the government enforce the law.

Quit voting for the same old people that do not enforce our laws.

What is your solution to illegal immigration that does not include the government enforce the law?

Explain why we should spend one dime on illegals.

Highest estimates are around 100 billion a year spent on them. Our government spent 4.5 trillion dollars last year.
I've seen estimates as high as $120 billion. That would take a substantial bite out of our deficit.

And just think if we started going after the employers and fining them millions upon millions of dollars as opposed to ignoring the issue.
Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecuted started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.
Our supreme law of the land expresses a welfare clause General and a Commerce Clause in particular. Why does the right wing insist on Government solving all problems through the coercive use of force?

How can something that has never been tired have failed?
Raising the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour is more market friendly.

That is even more stupid. An artificial minimum wage is one of the worst ideas around.
Why is that? Native labor would have more incentive to look for work locally.

The solution has never been tried. We as a country have never held those hiring the illegals responsible. It would go a long way to solving the problems as it would take away the number one reason they come here.

You quit electing those who refuse to enforce the law. As long as those like yourself continue to make excuses for them, they have no worries.

There is no express wall building clause.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecuted started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.
Our supreme law of the land expresses a welfare clause General and a Commerce Clause in particular. Why does the right wing insist on Government solving all problems through the coercive use of force?

You have no clue what my position is. Think of the future.

You're the one electing them, douchebag. We all know that isn't going to happen. No Dim politician is ever going to enforce the law. How do you propose to make them enforce them, aside from scenarios that can't possibly happen.

Walls work. Your solution doesn't. It has already been tried.

walls do not work when they are not being supported by the government...and as you pointed out we cannot count on the government to do so.

and how does the wall stop the 500,000 people that over stayed their visas last year?

There is no express wall building clause.

I do not support the stupid wall either.

You're the one electing them, douchebag. We all know that isn't going to happen. No Dim politician is ever going to enforce the law. How do you propose to make them enforce them, aside from scenarios that can't possibly happen.

This from the most loyal GOP voter on the board...how has the GOP enforced our immigration laws?

How could something that has never been tired have failed?

That makes no sense at all.
Explain to us how you are going to make the government enforce the law.

Quit voting for the same old people that do not enforce our laws.

What is your solution to illegal immigration that does not include the government enforce the law?
You and your ilk will keep voting for them, shit for brains. Any solutions that depends on getting every person to vote for a certain kind of politician is never going to happen.

You have no clue what my position is. Think of the future.
Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy and have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass. Think of our welfare clause General and our Commerce Clause in particular.

You and your ilk will keep voting for them, shit for brains. Any solutions that depends on getting every person to vote for a certain kind of politician is never going to happen.

Nope, that would be you and your fellow partisan sheep on both sides.

Walls work. Your solution doesn't. It has already been tried.

walls do not work when they are not being supported by the government...and as you pointed out we cannot count on the government to do so.

and how does the wall stop the 500,000 people that over stayed their visas last year?
That's a separate problem. That doesn't mean we can't solve the problem on our border. It's far easier to get the wall manned and maintained than get tens of thousands of politicians to enforce our immigration laws, especially when large numbers of them are adamantly opposed to enforcing them.

Nope, that would be you and your fellow partisan sheep on both sides.
You voted for Hillary, didn't you?

fuck no. are you drunk?
ROFL! Then who? Don't tell me you voted for that imbecile Gary Johnson. He stated quite plainly that he had no intention of enforcing our immigration laws. He wanted to grant them amnesty.

ROFL! Then who? Don't tell me you voted for that imbecile Gary Johnson. He stated quite plainly that he had no intention of enforcing our immigration laws. He wanted to grant them amnesty.

I did. Immigration is one of the places I disagree with the Libertarian party (that and abortion being the main two).

He was still the best choice out of the candidates that we had.

When Trump goes after some employers and holds them accountable...then come talk to me.

I did. Immigration is one of the places I disagree with the Libertarian party (that and abortion being the main two).

When Trump goes after some employers and holds them accountable...then come talk to me.
In other words, you voted for precisely the kind of asshole who you claim is responsible for the problem.

Thanks for playing.

Why would I bother waiting for that? It's your solution. Let's see you enforce it.

Forum List

Back