How do voters beg for fiscal responsibility without complaining about spending on illegals?

Sometimes people who don't know the facts try to laugh it off when they are smacked in the kisser with a dose
of reality. Right Norman ?

Leftists always project.

https://www.irli.org/single-post/20...llegal-Immigration-Costs-116-billion-Annually

Trumptards always lie -

immigrants have contributed up to $300 billion to the Social Security Trust Fund. Without the contributions of immigrants going into the system, it is estimated that full benefits would not be able to be paid out beyond the year 2037. Immigrants cost $116 billion a year.

write that down sport ...

Apparently math is not your strong suit, costing $116 billion a year negates that $300 billion in less than 3 years...dumbass.

wasnt finished u fukwad -

Moreover, all immigrants—regardless of status—will contribute approximately $80,000 more in taxes than government services used over their lifetime.

Undocumented Immigrants’ State & Local Tax Contributions

now go back to humping yourself nothinker .....

Great, you slither into ALL immigrants. But we're not talking ALL immigrants, we're talking ILLEGAL immigrants, ya dumb fuk.

Undocumented immigrants represent a positive line item in the US budget. They produce more than they consume. Period.

hahaha...show us that math so we can all point and laugh at you.

Nope. Been there...done that. Find some idiot who will repeat the info for you....so you can ignore it again.
I volunteer to repeat this info from the CBO: The Congressional Budget Office reported in 2007 that "the tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them" but "in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use."[9] Unauthorized immigrants create demand for goods and services[10] while an estimated 50 to 75 percent pay taxes.[9] Due to cheaper labor, they contribute to lower prices in the industries where they work, such as agriculture, restaurants, and construction.[10]

Sometimes people who don't know the facts try to laugh it off when they are smacked in the kisser with a dose

Leftists always project.

https://www.irli.org/single-post/20...llegal-Immigration-Costs-116-billion-Annually

Trumptards always lie -

immigrants have contributed up to $300 billion to the Social Security Trust Fund. Without the contributions of immigrants going into the system, it is estimated that full benefits would not be able to be paid out beyond the year 2037. Immigrants cost $116 billion a year.

Here, let me help you out. I take great pride in educating self manipulated idiots.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers.
Do that math people...THE END

Leftists always project.

Trumptards always lie -

Apparently math is not your strong suit, costing $116 billion a year negates that $300 billion in less than 3 years...dumbass.

wasnt finished u fukwad -

Moreover, all immigrants—regardless of status—will contribute approximately $80,000 more in taxes than government services used over their lifetime.

Undocumented Immigrants’ State & Local Tax Contributions

now go back to humping yourself nothinker .....

Great, you slither into ALL immigrants. But we're not talking ALL immigrants, we're talking ILLEGAL immigrants, ya dumb fuk.
lousy public policies lose money under capitalism.

Leftists always project.

Trumptards always lie -

Here, let me help you out. I take great pride in educating self manipulated idiots.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers.
Do that math people...THE END
only because wages are so low. how about with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....but DAMNIT, I'm keeping my $6k per month coke habit"
That's what Golfing Gator Mac1958 and g5000 tell us here daily...no?

Last edited:
Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....but DAMNIT, I'm keeping my $6k per month coke habit"

Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....and damnit we are going to start with by cutting out the 25 cents a week we give the kid for allowance."

Suddenly we have lots of super responsible left leaners whom seem to be terrified by the debt and deficit spending. Why don't these paranoid folks ever mention where they want to see cuts made or disclose exactly what spending really bothers them? Another question; can one really be genuinely concerned about spending and the debt without giving two shits about spending on Mexico's finest?
I can't help but wonder if all the 'concern' is disingenuous bullshit and simply another angle to use for the "Orange Man Bad" mantra?

Your taxpayer dollars are footing the spiraling costs of illegal immigration

.......Setting aside the legal and moral questions that shape immigration policy, there is a significant tax burden imposed on citizens and legal immigrants tied to a leaky border. President Trump made headlines last year for questioning the costs of illegal immigration. Our dutiful firefighters in the mainstream press fact checked each word and called his $250 billion figure an exaggeration. However, looking at the substance of his argument shows that he was likely on the mark.

The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs.

One of the major drivers of the increasing costs is the 4.2 million children of migrants, who automatically become American citizens. Taxpayers are indeed on the hook for over $45 billion in state and federal education spending annually, not to mention the added burden of increased social welfare dollars. Much of the almost $30 billion in medical and assistance funding is sparked by the fact that noncitizen families in the United States are twice as likely to receive welfare payments than native born families.

A full half of noncitizens receive Medicaid, compared to 23 percent of native born citizens, while almost half of noncitizens are on food stamps. Of particular concern is that noncitizens who stay in the long term are more likely to use these programs than those who just arrived. Half of new noncitizens receive welfare, but the figure jumps to a stunning 70 percent among those who have been in the United States for more than 10 years.

The threat to send illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities and states becomes clearer when looking at the local costs of poor border policy. Apart from making Cher an immigration hawk, the proposal underlines states like California, which has the highest burden related to its large noncitizen population. Home to 2.2 million illegal immigrants as of 2016, a full 15 percent of students are undocumented or have parents who are.

The total costs of education due to immigration will nearly double in the state over the next 50 years. Californians are saddled with $23 billion in tax dollars for services relating to the illegal population, which makes up more than 10 percent of the state budget. Californians pay 11 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes already. The additional burden imposed by illegal immigrants is $600 in costs to each citizen annually.

The institutional burden of illegal immigration also includes a crime rate four times higher than that of citizens. Of all federal prisoners, 26 percent are noncitizens, two-thirds of whom are in the United States illegally. Considering it costs the federal government $32,000 annually for each prisoner, the approximately 25,000 noncitizens in our prison system amounts to nearly $1 billion in expenses annually, not to mention the expenses of state correctional facilities and immigration enforcement.

The overall figures for border enforcement have skyrocketed as well. The number of border patrol agents has increased by almost five times over the last 25 years, and nearly doubled in the last 15 years. Meanwhile, the costs of protecting the southern border with Mexico has increased by nearly tenfold in the same period of 25 years to almost $4 billion annually. This does not even factor in the 43 percent of illegal immigrants who fail to show up to their scheduled court hearings following their detentions

Undocumented immigrants represent a positive line item in the US budget. They produce more than they consume. Period.

hahaha...show us that math so we can all point and laugh at you.

yank 20 million consumers out of the economy and see what happens - no sense in mentioning what they contribute to production.

stupid shit RW's wont be happy until they do ..........
They don't contribute more than they consume. If you yank 20 million deadbeats out of the economy, the result is a better standard of living.

Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....and damnit we are going to start with by cutting out the 25 cents a week we give the kid for allowance."

There you have it folks...The Left views an American child's allowance synonymous with wetback welfare...haha, I suppose we know exactly why they don't complain about the cost to foster Mexico's finest.
See, when I've had to cut costs I easily identified all my unreasonable expenses and cut those first...At any moment, anyone could have asked me where I thought I needed to cut spending and I could have quickly blurted out all my irrational expenses with ease...Not these retarded wetback loving, 'fiscally responsible' Lefties...nope, they refuse to label wetback expense as unreasonable...Ain't that right Gator?

Suddenly we have lots of super responsible left leaners whom seem to be terrified by the debt and deficit spending. Why don't these paranoid folks ever mention where they want to see cuts made or disclose exactly what spending really bothers them? Another question; can one really be genuinely concerned about spending and the debt without giving two shits about spending on Mexico's finest?
I can't help but wonder if all the 'concern' is disingenuous bullshit and simply another angle to use for the "Orange Man Bad" mantra?

.......Setting aside the legal and moral questions that shape immigration policy, there is a significant tax burden imposed on citizens and legal immigrants tied to a leaky border. President Trump made headlines last year for questioning the costs of illegal immigration. Our dutiful firefighters in the mainstream press fact checked each word and called his $250 billion figure an exaggeration. However, looking at the substance of his argument shows that he was likely on the mark.

The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs.

One of the major drivers of the increasing costs is the 4.2 million children of migrants, who automatically become American citizens. Taxpayers are indeed on the hook for over $45 billion in state and federal education spending annually, not to mention the added burden of increased social welfare dollars. Much of the almost $30 billion in medical and assistance funding is sparked by the fact that noncitizen families in the United States are twice as likely to receive welfare payments than native born families.

A full half of noncitizens receive Medicaid, compared to 23 percent of native born citizens, while almost half of noncitizens are on food stamps. Of particular concern is that noncitizens who stay in the long term are more likely to use these programs than those who just arrived. Half of new noncitizens receive welfare, but the figure jumps to a stunning 70 percent among those who have been in the United States for more than 10 years.

The threat to send illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities and states becomes clearer when looking at the local costs of poor border policy. Apart from making Cher an immigration hawk, the proposal underlines states like California, which has the highest burden related to its large noncitizen population. Home to 2.2 million illegal immigrants as of 2016, a full 15 percent of students are undocumented or have parents who are.

The total costs of education due to immigration will nearly double in the state over the next 50 years. Californians are saddled with $23 billion in tax dollars for services relating to the illegal population, which makes up more than 10 percent of the state budget. Californians pay 11 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes already. The additional burden imposed by illegal immigrants is $600 in costs to each citizen annually.

The institutional burden of illegal immigration also includes a crime rate four times higher than that of citizens. Of all federal prisoners, 26 percent are noncitizens, two-thirds of whom are in the United States illegally. Considering it costs the federal government $32,000 annually for each prisoner, the approximately 25,000 noncitizens in our prison system amounts to nearly $1 billion in expenses annually, not to mention the expenses of state correctional facilities and immigration enforcement.

The overall figures for border enforcement have skyrocketed as well. The number of border patrol agents has increased by almost five times over the last 25 years, and nearly doubled in the last 15 years. Meanwhile, the costs of protecting the southern border with Mexico has increased by nearly tenfold in the same period of 25 years to almost $4 billion annually. This does not even factor in the 43 percent of illegal immigrants who fail to show up to their scheduled court hearings following their detentions

"Tied to our leaky border".

No, it's tied to our refusal to do anything about those hiring those who come here illegally.

Suddenly we have lots of super responsible left leaners whom seem to be terrified by the debt and deficit spending.

You see the debt and deficit spending as something that is OK?

Not at all...I think government spending has been grossly abused.

Then why do you condemn only one side of the equation?

I don't condemn those complaining about spending...I condemn those who complain about spending without identifying exactly what spending they disagree with.
Nobody running a business would call a meeting to address overspending without pinpointing where the overspending is taking place.

Suddenly we have lots of super responsible left leaners whom seem to be terrified by the debt and deficit spending.

I don't condemn those complaining about spending...I condemn those who complain about spending without identifying exactly what spending they disagree with.
Nobody running a business would call a meeting to address overspending without pinpointing where the overspending is taking place.

Nobody is really condemning spending. It's why we will go another trillion plus in debt this year.

Nobody is really condemning spending. It's why we will go another trillion plus in debt this year.

There are many here whom complain about spending daily, many times a day in fact....yet all of them refuse to take a position against spending on illegals. I find that super fucking strange.

There are many here whom complain about spending daily, many times a day in fact....yet all of them refuse to take a position against spending on illegals. I find that super fucking strange.

I find it strange how many who complain about the spending refuses to hold anyone accountable for not going after those who hire them.

Forum List

Back