Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Over the past few weeks, pseudocons have indisputably proven they don't really care about Family Values™. That was all fake, and they are hypocrites.

And now, with Trump's massive federal deficits, they are about to prove their hypocrisy on an issue they cannot claim has nothing to do with governing. So while they blubber their usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!", they will not be able to actually defend Trump's huge debt. And by attempting to defend it with "b-b-b-but Obama", they are proving their hypocrisy.

Trump has already perpetrated a hoax on the rubes by passing a Ponzi scheme which cuts taxes today at the expense of saddling our children with another $1.5 trillion in debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies. And the Dow has been plummeting ever since.

You see, when you cut tax rates without removing all the government gifts in the tax code which caused those rates to be so high to begin with, you are not really a conservative. You are a Keynesian hack running up more debt.

Thus has Trump made every pseudocon into a Keynesian.

And now this: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill as Deadline Looms

The spending spree comes on the heels of the Republicans’ tax overhaul, which was projected to add $1.5 trillion to federal budget deficits over a decade. The deficit is now expected to exceed $1 trillion in the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a fiscal watchdog group.

Now pay attention. The psuedocons are going to throw up all kinds of smoke. They will puke up tu quoque fallacies. They will attack the messenger. They will build giant straw men. They will attempt to railroad the topic.

But you will notice they will not utter a single critical syllable about Trump's spending.

Not. One. Syllable.

And remember, they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt. Not Congress. They blamed Obama.

Here we go.

Last edited:
"I alone can fix it!" - Donald J. Trump

If you are looking for a culprit to punch in the face for our federal debt, get thee to the nearest mirror.

The last time the Republicans controlled all three branches of government, they accelerated deficit spending tremendously.

So it's not like you didn't know this about them.

And now the GOP is once again accelerating deficit spending.

All the GOP's fake protests over spending when Obama was doing it was theater for the rubes. If you were stupid enough to fall for it, then it is time to do some serious self-reflection.

Sick sick sick sick.

McConnell and Ryan need to be replaced. Can Gingrich step in as Speaker?
I told you we should have elected Kasich. He's the only candidate who had actual experience balancing the federal budget.

Our debt is by far the greatest threat to our security and our future.

By far.

Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not gays. Not even guns.

Those histrionic-inducing issues are all distractions deliberately dangled in front of you to keep you from noticing where the real dangers are.

And those people on your propaganda outlets are complicit in this.

Sick sick sick sick.

I told you we should have elected Kasich. He's the only candidate who had actual experience balancing the federal budget.
So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.

Sick sick sick sick.

So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.
I'd prefer we balance the budget by eliminating tax expenditures. Then we will not only have a balance, we will have a surplus which can then be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, then we can lower tax rates for everyone even more.

But I'm just a crazy conservative. What do I know.

What Trump did with his Ponzi tax cut was leave the tax expenditures in place which had driven the corporate tax rate so high to begin with! But that kind of mathematical con game goes right over the heads of the Tard Herd.

Trump thus transferred another $1.5 trillion of debt onto future generations, while the pseudocons were told this was some kind of economic miracle to their benefit which they have idiotically parroted ever since. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The tards have thus become liberal Keynesians.

I pointed to Marco Rubio's white paper corporate tax reform plan many times during the campaign. I doubt a single pseudocon ever read it.

It was awesome.

Since the election, Rubio has turned into a real Trump bitch boy. Fucking pathetic.

Over the past few weeks, pseudocons have indisputably proven they don't really care about Family Values™. That was all fake, and they are hypocrites.

And now, with Trump's massive federal deficits, they are about to prove their hypocrisy on an issue they cannot claim has nothing to do with governing. So while they blubber their usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!", they will not be able to actually defend Trump's huge debt. And by attempting to defend it with "b-b-b-but Obama", they are proving their hypocrisy.

Trump has already perpetrated a hoax on the rubes by passing a Ponzi scheme which cuts taxes today at the expense of saddling our children with another $1.5 trillion in debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies. And the Dow has been plummeting ever since.

You see, when you cut tax rates without removing all the government gifts in the tax code which caused those rates to be so high to begin with, you are not really a conservative. You are a Keynesian hack running up more debt.

And now this: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill as Deadline Looms

The spending spree comes on the heels of the Republicans’ tax overhaul, which was projected to add $1.5 trillion to federal budget deficits over a decade. The deficit is now expected to exceed $1 trillion in the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a fiscal watchdog group.

Now pay attention. The psuedocons are going to throw up all kinds of smoke. They will puke up tu quoque fallacies. They will attack the messenger. They will build giant straw men. They will attempt to railroad the topic.

But you will notice they will not utter a single critical syllable about Trump's spending.

Not. One. Syllable.

And remember, they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt. Not Congress. They blamed Obama.

Here we go.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

Who the hell cares about a measly $1.5 trillion when Obama blew about $10 trillion, with nothing to show for it.

At least we're getting more dead terrorist shitheads and part of the wall out of that $1.5 trillion.

Sick sick sick sick.

The most recent Dem piled $10 trillion onto the debt fool.

Not. One. Syllable.

Here we go.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

Who the hell cares about a measly $1.5 trillion when Obama blew about $10 trillion, with nothing to show for it.

At least we're getting more dead terrorist shitheads and part of the wall out of that $1.5 trillion.
A "measly" $1.5 trillion?!?!

That's just the cost of his Ponzi tax "reform" hoax, dumbass. He also added another $666 billion to our debt in spending last year.

And this year he is going to add another trillion or more.

And Obama did not add $10 trillion. That's a lie.

Trump will beat all of Obama's spending records. And you will still be there, chained to him and claiming all is well under Trump.

Sick sick sick sick.

See?

This all the tards can do to defend Trump. "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Sad.

I pointed to Marco Rubio's white paper corporate tax reform plan many times during the campaign. I doubt a single pseudocon ever read it.

It was awesome.

Since the election, Rubio has turned into a real Trump bitch boy. Fucking pathetic.

Hey!!! Watch how you speak about my bitch senator. You don't know his "safe word".

Hey, it is all good. The deficit for the year, all 80 days worth, is only a tiny 540 billion dollars.

Sick sick sick sick.

See?

Sad.

You know what left wingers hate, holding them accountable see ^^^

Sick sick sick sick.

See?

Sad.

You know what left wingers hate, holding them accountable see ^^^
This is about Trump's spending. And you have the audacity to lecture about holding someone accountable as you toss out one tu quoque after another? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. :laughing0301:

G, if I could get a sense that you have some empathy for the less fortunate among us, I might nominate you for office.

Of course, you'd have to demonstrate a clear understanding of how trickle down Reagaomics don't work.....but I think you could do that.

Forum List

Back