How do voters beg for fiscal responsibility without complaining about spending on illegals?

There you have it folks...The Left views an American child's allowance synonymous with wetback welfare...haha, I suppose we know exactly why they don't complain about the cost to foster Mexico's finest.

Yep, that child's allowance is synonymous with the percent of our spending that goes to illegals.

See, when I've had to cut costs I easily identified all my unreasonable expenses and cut those first...At any moment, anyone could have asked me where I thought I needed to cut spending and I could have quickly blurted out all my irrational expenses with ease...Not these retarded wetback loving, 'fiscally responsible' Lefties...nope, they refuse to label wetback expense as unreasonable...Ain't that right Gator?

When you are 5000 dollars in the hole every month and you cut out 50 dollars of "unreasonable" spending, you have not really done a damn thing to help yourself. Sure, you can say "self, you are amazing, you cut out all the unreasonable spending, the fact you are still 4050 in the hole every month does not matter"

Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....but DAMNIT, I'm keeping my $6k per month coke habit"
That's what Golfing Gator Mac1958 and g5000 tell us here daily...no?

Imagine bitching at your wife every day, telling her...."we have to cut spending, we have to cut 5% across the board....and damnit we are going to start with by cutting out the 25 cents a week we give the kid for allowance."

There you have it folks...The Left views an American child's allowance synonymous with wetback welfare...haha, I suppose we know exactly why they don't complain about the cost to foster Mexico's finest.
See, when I've had to cut costs I easily identified all my unreasonable expenses and cut those first...At any moment, anyone could have asked me where I thought I needed to cut spending and I could have quickly blurted out all my irrational expenses with ease...Not these retarded wetback loving, 'fiscally responsible' Lefties...nope, they refuse to label wetback expense as unreasonable...Ain't that right Gator?
Just admit it; you don't care about natural rights and have nothing but badwill toward fellow men.
Cut our Useless and unnecessary and improper drug war to raise money for the general welfare!

Not at all...I think government spending has been grossly abused.

Then why do you condemn only one side of the equation?

I don't condemn those complaining about spending...I condemn those who complain about spending without identifying exactly what spending they disagree with.
Nobody running a business would call a meeting to address overspending without pinpointing where the overspending is taking place.

Nobody is really condemning spending. It's why we will go another trillion plus in debt this year.

There are many here whom complain about spending daily, many times a day in fact....yet all of them refuse to take a position against spending on illegals. I find that super fucking strange.

I find it strange how many who complain about the spending refuses to hold anyone accountable for not going after those who hire them.
They can afford attorneys.

Yep, that child's allowance is synonymous with the percent of our spending that goes to illegals.

When you are 5000 dollars in the hole every month and you cut out 50 dollars of "unreasonable" spending, you have not really done a damn thing to help yourself. Sure, you can say "self, you are amazing, you cut out all the unreasonable spending, the fact you are still 4050 in the hole every month does not matter"
Explain why we should spend one dime on illegals.

We shouldn't. I have said that repeatably.

But they are not the solution to our spending or debt problem

Highest estimates are around 100 billion a year spent on them. Our government spent 4.5 trillion dollars last year.

Highest estimates are around 100 billion a year spent on them. Our government spent 4.5 trillion dollars last year.
I've seen estimates as high as $120 billion. That would take a substantial bite out of our deficit.

I've seen estimates as high as $120 billion. That would take a substantial bite out of our deficit.

Our deficit for the last 365 days was 1.3 trillion dollars. So we are talking less than 10% going by the higher number. While it would help, it is not the solution to the problem.

And just think if we started going after the employers and fining them millions upon millions of dollars as opposed to ignoring the issue.

Natural rights? Even persons on death row, have money spent on them.

Why only concern about natural rights in abortion threads, right wingers?

And just think if we started going after the employers and fining them millions upon millions of dollars as opposed to ignoring the issue.
Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

Why is that the only solution you morons ever propose? Simple: you hate business. Furthermore, you don't really want to solve the problem because your solution has already been tried, and it failed miserably.

The solution has never been tried. We as a country have never held those hiring the illegals responsible. It would go a long way to solving the problems as it would take away the number one reason they come here.

The solution has never been tried. We as a country have never held those hiring the illegals responsible. It would go a long way to solving the problems as it would take away the number one reason they come here.
In other words, it failed. When you find a way to force the government to enforce the law, perhaps someone might listen to your idiocies.

government solves all problem for the right wing.

why not insist we faithfully execute our Constitution and supreme law of the land?

Our welfare clause is General and can cover this contingency without impeding our Commerce Clause.

Seawalls that promote the general welfare not landwalls that don't!

In other words, it failed. When you find a way to force the government to enforce the law, perhaps someone might listen to your idiocies.

How could something that has never been tired have failed?

That makes no sense at all.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecution started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.

It is the problem. Without jobs they do not come. When we ignore our laws, this is what we get. It has not been tried. As has been noted there has not been a single prosecuted started under Trump. Obama prosecuted a handful out of tens of thousands of employers.
Walls work. Your solution doesn't. It has already been tried.

Forum List

Back