How do Democrats propose we eradicate 12-40 million illegals?

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?

Dear BrokeLoser
As a Democrat I've been advocating for progressive party leaders and members to organize campaigns for building campus development and communities along the border to solve these problems of poverty crime and trafficking including damage to families. See www.earnedamnesty.org
By building legal alternatives for working families, this stops the demand for illegal trafficking that the conservatives argue is increased by amnesty policies.

What it will likely take is the Catholics and Democrats uniting to defund the death penalty they both oppose in order to convert prison resources into housing and health care through educational internships and job training to provide services for these populations at a local level.

The restitution owed to crime victims and taxpayers can be aid back by wrongdoers either as labor as capital or credit to finance mass development along the border so nobody has to be divided or commit crimes.

Democrats have been working with Catholic programs in prison and immigration . By establishing a full time partnership then facilities including schools and teaching hospitals can be built to create jobs and communities along the border instead of wasting taxes and resources on crime and prisons that cost more money. All that can start going into health care jobs and training/ service programs by uniting instead of dividing politically and wasting time and money fighting.

Last edited:
Mexico needs to be held accountable for letting them come here in the first place. Trump needs to make Mexico pay for the enormous cost to this Country every time an illegal puts his big toe across the border.
1522594296127.jpg

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?

Dear BrokeLoser
As a Democrat I've been advocating for progressive party leaders and members to organize campaigns for building campus development and communities along the border to solve these problems of poverty crime and trafficking including damage to families. See www.earnedamnesty.org
By building legal alternatives for working families, this stops the demand for illegal trafficking that the conservatives argue is increased by amnesty policies.

What it will likely take is the Catholics and Democrats uniting to defund the death penalty they both oppose in order to convert prison resources into housing and health care through educational internships and job training to provide services for these populations at a local level.

The restitution owed to crime victims and taxpayers can be aid back by wrongdoers either as labor as capital or credit to finance mass development along the border so nobody has to be divided or commit crimes.

Democrats have been working with Catholic programs in prison and immigration . By establishing a full time partnership then facilities including schools and teaching hospitals can be built to create jobs and communities along the border instead of wasting taxes and resources on crime and prisons that cost more money. All that can start going into health care jobs and training/ service programs by uniting instead of dividing politically and wasting time and money fighting.

The problem with your plan is it starts out with the tone that we OWE Mexicans and Mexico something simply because they border our nation and have ignored our laws and sovereignty for decades.
Good Americans disagree. We want to see AGGRESSIVE action taken in not only shutting down new comers but also in seeking out and eradicating the federal criminals living among us, being funded by us and fucking us to death.
This isn’t complicated for anyone sane with balls.

Dear BrokeLoser

The problem with your plan is it starts out with the tone that we OWE Mexicans and Mexico something simply because they border our nation and have ignored our laws and sovereignty for decades.
Good Americans disagree. We want to see AGGRESSIVE action taken in not only shutting down new comers but also in seeking out and eradicating the federal criminals living among us, being funded by us and fucking us to death.
This isn’t complicated for anyone sane with balls.
Yes and No BrokeLoser
It's the criminal traffickers who owe billions if not trillions in restitution to victims including taxpayers footing the bill.

Only where corrupt officials have colluded with cartels and dealers to enable trafficking then those officials owe part of debts and damages proportional to their role in the abuse and violations.

This still points to trillions owed.

So lets asses the total cost of damages and debts, and divide that up to set up stable community centers and programs including city states for each border state affected most heavily.

Convicted criminals would be required to pay back for their violations that cost others.For any others not responsible, who volunteer to invest resources or labor, let immigrants earn heir citizenship by working off these debts for others who get their citizenship revoked and traded to whoever takes on that share of responsibility.

Let amnesty and citizenship be earned. Reward those who enforce laws with rights to citizenship while revoking it for anyone who commits violations and refuses to cooperate with govt to pay back their debts.

How do Democrats propose we eradicate 12-40 million illegals?

Please! Eliminating them eliminates the 5 million or so that got Hillary to the finish line (sort of) with about 2.8 million to spare so the Dems could endlessly claim Hillary won the meaningless popular vote! Isn't it nice that the "popular vote" contains the nice word 'popular?' It makes Hillary sound so much better than she really was (she's never been "popular" in anything in her entire life).

Even Bill doesn't like her.

But to the point, as people whine about the separation of kids and families, keep in mind that if past presidents had been proactive as Trump and not let the problem go on so long, we wouldn't have the problem we have today. Trump sees it right: the best way to solve it is like a bandaid, OFF in one quick snap.

There aren’t 40 million illegals here. Every time you guys keep pushing that lie it only hurts your credibility

So how many are here exactly?
And how “credible” is that number you pull from a hat?

I'd say 12 to 20 million. I've seen lots of compelling figures and reports that leads one to that conclusion. So let's pick a middle-figure---- 16 million. That would mean about 300,000 per (contiguous) state ON AVERAGE, with more in bigger states, less in smaller, and when you look at southern states like California, Arizona and Texas alone, it is easy to see they have WAY MORE than 300,000 per state! So the 16 million figure becomes very plausible, and assuming a window of 20-25% error (there is no federal database of official count on illegals because NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE), that makes the 12 to 20 million estimate very believable, and if only a small percentage of them gain access to voting (and they would all vote democrat), you have several million unqualified votes, enough to through a tight election.

CALLING BOB MUELLER! In search of an outside foreign influence thwarting our election system, Bob?

Last edited:
As I understand it, the Democrats do not wish to "eradicate" the undocumented.

In fact, they are delighted that people are coming here, legally or illegally.

Many Democrats feel there is plenty of everything for everyone: "Don't build a fence. Just build a longer table."

I just heard a discussion yesterday on C-SPAN. Before the 1965 immigration law, 80% of immigrants were from Europe. Now -- thanks to the law -- 80% are from Latin America, Africa, and Asia.

Democrats sincerely believe that such a development is great and feel that anyone that opposes this trend is a racist.

There aren’t 40 million illegals here. Every time you guys keep pushing that lie it only hurts your credibility

40 million is the total estimated immigration population, not illegal population. The estimated illegal population has been around 12 million for several years now.

We have a Commerce Clause; a market friendly visa is all that is required. We could be making money from foreign nationals in the US instead of Losing money from foreign nationals in the US, with a federal id. a simple fee or fine, can make that happen.

we have no illegal problem, we have a revenue problem and a management problem.

What do you mean by federal ID? Are you talking about a national ID card?

40 million is the total estimated immigration population, not illegal population. The estimated illegal population has been around 12 million for several years now.

That 12 million number makes no sense to anyone using their brain. I’ve never once seen a wetback jumping the fence back into Mexico. “Estimated” is the key word.

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

Haha...you must live in Podunk, Iowa.
Here in Southern Mexifornia it’s total wetback chaos. You could close your eyes, throw a rock in any direction and you’d be sure to hit an illegal beaner at anytime. We call our evening news Wetbacks Gone Wild. No kidding. We don’t even think white people commit crime out here...we never see it covered by the media. It’s a numbers game...I suppose.

Mexicans steal your job picking lettuce?

Sorry bud...my job requires an iQ, people and social skills, cash flow, a height of atleast 5’ 6” and you can not ever smell like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and ass.

And yet, you can't afford to move out of the barrio.

That 12 million number makes no sense to anyone using their brain. I’ve never once seen a wetback jumping the fence back into Mexico. “Estimated” is the key word.

It makes perfect sense to people living in the real world who don't mindlessly rattle off partisan talking points.

Well I hope the dems don't want to gas them and throw them in ovens like you righties would like to do.
Don't worry. We don't.

There are less than 11 million illegals, maybe 3.3% of the population. Grow up.

Mexico needs to be held accountable for letting them come here in the first place. Trump needs to make Mexico pay for the enormous cost to this Country every time an illegal puts his big toe across the border.
View attachment 199247

That’s kinda an ignorant statement.
If companies, didn’t dangle the carrot on a stick (employment for illegals), we wouldn’t have much an illegal immigration problem.
But as Trump blames Mexico, I guess that’s as far as you see things.

Forum List

Back