How do Democrats propose we eradicate 12-40 million illegals?

What we must actually stop is to stop handing citizenship to the kids of these illegals.

Then build the wall and do not let any new ones enter.

The Mexicans will still take over America though unless we make a lot more white babies.

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?
When Republicans say eradicate, they mean "final solution".

We've seen their kind do this before.

For a final solution, it didn't end well.

Every mass slaughter, and genocidal movement, was Leftist.

Must embarrass you no end.

"kiwiman127, post: 20157157, member: 25493"]="Nova78, post: 20156477, member: 34497"]Mexico needs to be held accountable for letting them come here in the first place. Trump needs to make Mexico pay for the enormous cost to this Country every time an illegal puts his big toe across the border.
View attachment 199247

That’s kinda an ignorant statement.
If companies, didn’t dangle the carrot on a stick (employment for illegals), we wouldn’t have much an illegal immigration problem.
But as Trump blames Mexico, I guess that’s as far as you see things.

That carrot is for ones who come here on a work visa, not sneaking across on a cattle truck with phony id's and stolen ss numbers. By the way moron ICE raids and fines Companies all the time.

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

Haha...you must live in Podunk, Iowa.
Here in Southern Mexifornia it’s total wetback chaos. You could close your eyes, throw a rock in any direction and you’d be sure to hit an illegal beaner at anytime. We call our evening news Wetbacks Gone Wild. No kidding. We don’t even think white people commit crime out here...we never see it covered by the media. It’s a numbers game...I suppose.

Mexicans steal your job picking lettuce?

Sorry bud...my job requires an iQ, people and social skills, cash flow, a height of atleast 5’ 6” and you can not ever smell like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and ass.

And yet, you can't afford to move out of the barrio.

My home is far from the barrios bud...wetbacks can’t afford to drive through my town. THANK GOD!
I do spend a good bit of time in your shithole neighborhood packed with illegal human cockroaches, dirty diapers and pit bulls though. You don’t even notice the filth surrounding you do you?

Mexico needs to be held accountable for letting them come here in the first place. Trump needs to make Mexico pay for the enormous cost to this Country every time an illegal puts his big toe across the border.
View attachment 199247

If companies, didn’t dangle the carrot on a stick (employment for illegals), we wouldn’t have much an illegal immigration problem.

That’s kind of an ignorant statement there Sheep Boy.
Ya see, here in Mexifornia employers are forbidden to ask ones status. You’d know this if you’d pull your head from your ass.

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?
There are less than 11 million illegals, maybe 3.3% of the population. Grow up.

You sound awfully matter of fact. Prove that’s the number would you please? There’s atleast 10 million in Mexifornia alone.
Grownups know that two illegals equal litters of taxpayer funded anchor babies. Grownups identify and fix problems at the root.
Grow up Jake.

eradicate? Who's holding you back from starting on your own?

There aren’t 40 million illegals here. Every time you guys keep pushing that lie it only hurts your credibility
What I love is how they only blame Democrats for something that both parties are responsible for.
Remember the 2016 election? That the GOP controls all three branches? Apparently they don't know how to lead.....they only know how to play the victim. Poor things.

When Republicans say eradicate, they mean "final solution".

We've seen their kind do this before.

For a final solution, it didn't end well.
They couldn't manage more than 12 million back then.

Oh, I do my part...trust me.

------------------------------------ i agree with your numbers of 30 - 40 million and i think that the takeover is done . If its not all illegals then it is LEGAL immigrants which are just as bad as illegals . I just hope that The TRUMP does the best he can in fecking all imported up as best he can BLoser .

Mexico needs to be held accountable for letting them come here in the first place. Trump needs to make Mexico pay for the enormous cost to this Country every time an illegal puts his big toe across the border.
View attachment 199247

Ya see, here in Mexifornia employers are forbidden to ask ones status. You’d know this if you’d pull your head from your ass.

Hmmmmm.
8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens
Reducing Illegal Immigration Through Employment Verification,Enforcement, and Protection

There are less than 11 million illegals, maybe 3.3% of the population. Grow up.

You sound awfully matter of fact. Prove that’s the number would you please? There’s atleast 10 million in Mexifornia alone.
Grownups know that two illegals equal litters of taxpayer funded anchor babies. Grownups identify and fix problems at the root.
Grow up Jake.
Close it, BL. You gave us figures without source, yet you want me to refute you. Not how it works. Snap to it, skippy, and produce those numbers.

I posted the above almost 45 minutes ago. I want those sources, BrokeLoser: get to it.

Last edited:

Oh, I do my part...trust me.
Sure you do, sweetie. Sure you do. Shooting illegals on a video game doesn't really count here in the real world.

You must remember a Democrat is like a bull in a China closet, what they do not fuck- up they shit on. ,we are headed on a path of a third world country. I say send the illegal's back to wherever they came from and strap a Democrat on each and everyone of there backs.:21::21::21:
1522594296127.jpg

Attachments

• 180324-march-for-our-lives-washington-ew-551p_5b44929fced2f3b72d9fa89c63c5cf43.focal-1000x500.jpg
    180324-march-for-our-lives-washington-ew-551p_5b44929fced2f3b72d9fa89c63c5cf43.focal-1000x500.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 8

The word "Wetback" is considered an insult to them.
The Democrats and some Republicans are in-line with this New World Order concept and no actual borders, preferring a "free-flow" of people, regardless of where they come from. It sounds like a One World utopia, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
In a PEW research poll of Muslims across the planet, it has been estimated that about 320,000,000 of them are hardcore and want infidels converted, dead, or at the very least, subjugated (enslaved). That figure is approximate to the entire population of the US.
For the left and some on the right, to think that all those that would just stroll over our borders, Hispanic or otherwise, are benign and not a threat to our lives is both ignorant and naïve.
Strong border control is needed along with a thorough vetting of any that choose to come here.
As for those illegals already here, they should turn themselves in, go through a thorough vetting process and if deemed acceptable, allowed to go about their lives. Those found to be criminals should be tossed in jail until such time as they can be tossed out of the country.

View attachment 199247

CITIZENSHIP It is acceptable to make statements regarding the requirement that applicants have the legal right to work in the United States, although employers may not do so on a discriminatory basis. But employers may not ask questions about the birthplace of an applicant or the applicant’s family. Employers also may not inquire into citizenship status before making an offer of employment, unless U.S. citizenship is a legal job requirement. Nor may an employer require an applicant to present a drivers’ license, unless possession of a license is job related. Finally, an employer may not require an applicant to produce employment authorization documents prior to hire.

https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/06/DFEH_PEI-Guidelines.pdf

Baby Jesus and his parents fled violence in their homeland and sought asylum in Egypt. Good thing it wasn't the United States.

Forum List

Back