How Did Trump Make His Fortune?...........The Short Answer

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha

Hey mr.Crusaderfrank, I dare you to go to Somalia and build a 40 story building there. I bet the gangs stop you.

Hey Matthew, I dare you to do for yourself instead of expecting the government to do it for you.

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha
Here's how the architecture of Trump would look if he didn't have skilled grunts he was taking advantage of...

...If Trump had to build them himself. He's got the gift of blab, but not much other talent. Trump cityscape...

maxresdefault.jpg

So why do Progressives want to turn us into Venezuela

I don't. lol!

I don't want a dictatorship that hates education and innovation of his own people.

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in.
If you recognize the government can help an economy, why can't you recognize that the government can hurt an economy? That's odd.

We are on life support and doing more of the same won't fix it. While you may personally gain from Hillary's massive spending most of us won't, and the economy will continue to tank. In a better economy we all do better.

Nothing like an uniformed Hillary fan. Trump properties;

Forum List

Back