How Did Trump Make His Fortune?...........The Short Answer

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha

Nothing like an uniformed Hillary fan. Trump properties;

Every single one of those nations have military's, police, and stable economies because of regulations, etc.

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha

Hey mr.Crusaderfrank, I dare you to go to Somalia and build a 40 story building there. I bet the gangs stop you.

Why do progressives hate American free enterprise?

I love free enterprise, but they're not paying taxes, bringing over cheap labor to fuck over American workers and destroying all small businesses. Why do you hate competition and the worker?

So why do Progressives want to turn us into Venezuela

I don't. lol!

I don't want a dictatorship that hates education and innovation of his own people.

where do you get your delusion that TRUMP IS ANTI-SCIENCE?
The poor little kid has obviously been brainwashed.

Posting anything from alternet to make an argument is nothing short of desperate. A variation of the old saw is better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to post such nonsense and erase all doubt.

Hey...pay attention, I'm only gonna point this out to you one time.

1) Budget Balanced
2) Taxes for the rich slashed
3) Massive debt

It ain't rocket science. If you are working two jobs to keep your payments covered you don't quit one of the jobs. The modern Republican party is good for two things......cutting tax rates for the rich and starting wars.

1. Republican house and Newt Gingirch

2. Taxes for ALL income levels reduced.

3. Obama is on track to add as much to the national debt as all of the previous Presidents.

Perhaps you would comment on who started these wars.

WWI President Woodrow Wilson (D)
116,000 + US military KIA

WWII President Franklin Roosevelt (D)
405,000+ US military KIA

Korea President Harry Truman (D)
36,000+ US military KIA

Vietnam Presidents John Kennedy (D), Lyndon Johnson (D) Richard Nixon (R)
58,000+ US military KIA

Iraq/Afghanistan President George Bush (R) President Barack Obama (D)
6887 US military KIA

Every single one of those nations have military's, police, and stable economies because of regulations, etc.

You are almost as big a liar as Hillary.

Military's? Possessive? Realy?

Is that even possible?

Hey mr.Crusaderfrank, I dare you to go to Somalia and build a 40 story building there. I bet the gangs stop you.

Why do progressives hate American free enterprise?

I love free enterprise, but they're not paying taxes, bringing over cheap labor to fuck over American workers and destroying all small businesses. Why do you hate competition and the worker?

How many cheap labor people has Obama brought to this country? And, you support Hillary and open borders. It is apparent that you are the one that hates the American worker.

Is that even possible?

I did qualify it with 'almost.'

How did Bill Gates build his fortune?
Lawsuits and Business Visas; otherwise known as government intervention.

So what is the net worth of the OP? What does/did his daddy do? What does the OP have against others? Is the OP a loser...probably.

You do realize (or you should) that those building are NOT Trump's....The clown just sells his name.

yup.

You do realize (or you should) that those building are NOT Trump's....The clown just sells his name.

I doubt that your single wide is paid for either.

Hell....George W. Bush assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and a paid up national debt, immediately cut taxes for the rich twice, 2001 and 2003, then proceeded to double the national debt. What a president. WHAT......A PRESIDENT??
Those projections were science fiction. The surplus evaporated when the stock market tanked at the end of Clinton's last term.

Horse Shit! The surpluses evaporated after George W. Bush cut tax rates for his oil buddies twice.....2001 and 2003. Since the beginning of Reagan's first term no Republican has spent less than they took in. Each time they've gotten hold of the reigns they've cut tax rates and continued to spend like a drunk sailor!

Hell....George W. Bush assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and a paid up national debt, immediately cut taxes for the rich twice, 2001 and 2003, then proceeded to double the national debt. What a president. WHAT......A PRESIDENT??
Those projections were science fiction. The surplus evaporated when the stock market tanked at the end of Clinton's last term.

Horse Shit! The surpluses evaporated after George W. Bush cut tax rates for his oil buddies twice.....2001 and 2003. Since the beginning of Reagan's first term no Republican has spent less than they took in. Each time they've gotten hold of the reigns they've cut tax rates and continued to spend like a drunk sailor!

Obama extended the tax cuts and continues to spend far more than they take in.

The so-called "surplus" started evaporating before Bush was even inaugurated.

Forum List

Back