How Did Trump Make His Fortune?...........The Short Answer

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha

So why do Progressives want to turn us into Venezuela

Hell....George W. Bush assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and a paid up national debt, immediately cut taxes for the rich twice, 2001 and 2003, then proceeded to double the national debt. What a president. WHAT......A PRESIDENT??
Those projections were science fiction. The surplus evaporated when the stock market tanked at the end of Clinton's last term.

Horse Shit! The surpluses evaporated after George W. Bush cut tax rates for his oil buddies twice.....2001 and 2003. Since the beginning of Reagan's first term no Republican has spent less than they took in. Each time they've gotten hold of the reigns they've cut tax rates and continued to spend like a drunk sailor!

The so-called "surplus" started evaporating before Bush was even inaugurated.

Campbell is brain dead...

believe me, if it wasn't for government, trump wouldn't have had the stable economy to build in. You think you're going to build in Somalia? hahaha

Nothing like an uniformed Hillary fan. Trump properties;

You do realize (or you should) that those building are NOT Trump's....The clown just sells his name.

Horseshit. How do you get through the day knowing that you're such a douche bag?

Horseshit. How do you get through the day knowing that you're such a douche bag?

Here, moron.....(and these are the "Trump" buildings JUST in NYC.)

1. 1290 Avenue of the Americas - Bank of America Building

Not owned by Trump.

2. Trump International Hotel, 1 Central Park West

Condo not owned by Trump.

3. 610 Park Avenue

4. Trump Palace, 200 E. 89th Street

5. Trump Place (7 properties), 180 Riverside Blvd.

Not owned by Trump.

6. Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue

Condo not owned by Trump

7. Trump Parc and Trump Parc East 100 and 108 Central Park South

Not owned by Trump.

8. Trump Soho

Not owned by Trump.

9. Trump World Tower, 327 E. 47th Street

Not owned by Trump.

10. Trump Plaza

Not owned by Trump.

So why do Progressives want to turn us into Venezuela

Hell....George W. Bush assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and a paid up national debt, immediately cut taxes for the rich twice, 2001 and 2003, then proceeded to double the national debt. What a president. WHAT......A PRESIDENT??
Those projections were science fiction. The surplus evaporated when the stock market tanked at the end of Clinton's last term.

Horse Shit! The surpluses evaporated after George W. Bush cut tax rates for his oil buddies twice.....2001 and 2003. Since the beginning of Reagan's first term no Republican has spent less than they took in. Each time they've gotten hold of the reigns they've cut tax rates and continued to spend like a drunk sailor!

Obama extended the tax cuts and continues to spend far more than they take in.

Whatever....shutting down a couple of hot Bush wars makes a difference.

1a.jpg

hatever....shutting down a couple of hot Bush wars makes a difference.

1a.jpg

Ironically, Obama should actually be PRAISED by honest fiscal conservative republicans....but they're as hard to find as virgins in a brothel.

Here, moron.....(and these are the "Trump" buildings JUST in NYC.)

Not owned by Trump.

2. Trump International Hotel, 1 Central Park West

3. 610 Park Avenue

4. Trump Palace, 200 E. 89th Street

5. Trump Place (7 properties), 180 Riverside Blvd.

Not owned by Trump.

6. Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue

Condo not owned by Trump

7. Trump Parc and Trump Parc East 100 and 108 Central Park South

Not owned by Trump.

8. Trump Soho

Not owned by Trump.

9. Trump World Tower, 327 E. 47th Street

Not owned by Trump.

10. Trump Plaza

Not owned by Trump.

I looked up the very first one and found that you are a real dumbass, so I didn't bother with the rest. I expect I would get the same results.

Vornado press release, and CityRealty.com: Trump owns a 30% share, Vornado owns 70%.

Forum List

Back