How Did This Happen? A Few Congressional Republicans Grew Some Balls

Yet in this case it doesn't mean just anything. It means something very specific.

Are you alleging you have evidence Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom are not privy to? :p

Do the math! American hero Seth Rich did it.

Kim Dotcom said:
Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers reveal that on July 5, 2016, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computers.

Kim Dotcom said:
This was deliberate Deep State foolishness with intentional stupidity because without decades of Russia conflict the Deep State would never have gotten so powerful. Those pulling the strings in the shadows are not interested in peace and prosperity. They thrive ONLY with conflict...You can think whatever you want about @realDonaldTrump but his effort to achieve peace and cooperation with Russia is the complete opposite of what the Deep State wants. They tried to disrupt this summit with the bullshit indictment of 12 Russians. It didn’t work. Congratulations

CVS is open 24/7 and according to reports are well stocked with Prep H. :p

I'm not alleging anything. I'm saying any idiot who doesn't acknowledge that Russia interfered in our elections is either ignorant or lying.

Well, Hillary and the DNC and Obama erased all the hard drives, so too bad there isn't any evidence, just you bloviating stuff Democratic Underground and CNN tells you to.

Yet in this case it doesn't mean just anything. It means something very specific.

Are you alleging you have evidence Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom are not privy to? :p

Kim Dotcom said:
Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers reveal that on July 5, 2016, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computers.

Kim Dotcom said:
This was deliberate Deep State foolishness with intentional stupidity because without decades of Russia conflict the Deep State would never have gotten so powerful. Those pulling the strings in the shadows are not interested in peace and prosperity. They thrive ONLY with conflict...You can think whatever you want about @realDonaldTrump but his effort to achieve peace and cooperation with Russia is the complete opposite of what the Deep State wants. They tried to disrupt this summit with the bullshit indictment of 12 Russians. It didn’t work. Congratulations

I'm not alleging anything. I'm saying any idiot who doesn't acknowledge that Russia interfered in our elections is either ignorant or lying.

And anyone that thinks this is the first time foreign intelligence agencies have tried to or actually broken into document storage for a political party is a dime store progressive hack.

i.e. you.

Oh my----A bank was robbed, but since it's not the first time that ever happened, we'll just let it go.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

Well, Hillary and the DNC and Obama erased all the hard drives, so too bad there isn't any evidence, just you bloviating stuff Democratic Underground and CNN tells you to.

Do you blame Hillary when you piss on the toilet seat too?

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

And anyone that thinks this is the first time foreign intelligence agencies have tried to or actually broken into document storage for a political party is a dime store progressive hack.

i.e. you.

Oh my----A bank was robbed, but since it's not the first time that ever happened, we'll just let it go.

Nice try.

The difference here is you are trying to frame a routine bank robbery as the Ocean's Eleven caper.

And you are doing it for purely political reasons.

The idiot trump has encouraged violence by his fans against peaceful protesters, advocated for Nazi groups, admitted to sexually assaulting women, and exposed his own and his followers’ racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and led an administration that has seriously damaged decades of cooperation with our western allies.

During these months, the congressional Republicans have seemed mute as they stood by permitting every disgusting act and statement by the idiot trump.

But, finally, a handful of the GOP cowards have grown some balls and are condemning the idiot trump for his open affection for the ruthless Vladimir Putin and his gang of hackers who interfered in the 2016 election.

What a surprise. Of course, after the idiot trump trashes them on Twitter over the next few days, those balls will completely disappear and they will once again be the Republican cowards they’ve proven themselves to be since the idiot trump took control of their party.

Top Republicans in Congress break with Trump over Putin comments

View attachment 205436

They are just liberals pretending not to be, that's all. Next fake news.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

The Seth Rich conspiracy theory has been debunked multiple times.

By who, George Stephenopolous? David Brooks? lol lol lol yeah, sure it has.
Everybody but you.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

i.e. you.

Nice try.

The difference here is you are trying to frame a routine bank robbery as the Ocean's Eleven caper.

WTF are you talking about?

i.e. you.

Nice try.

WTF are you talking about?

Figure it out yourself.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

So this is the response to stating the obvious, that your Hero criminal destroyed the evidence for those baseless claims they send you around to try and sell? lol well, we know why still have the day job and not a blog.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

The Seth Rich conspiracy theory has been debunked multiple times.

By who, George Stephenopolous? David Brooks? lol lol lol yeah, sure it has.
Everybody but you.

So, you're ashamed to tell us. I don't blame you.

The idiot trump has encouraged violence by his fans against peaceful protesters, advocated for Nazi groups, admitted to sexually assaulting women, and exposed his own and his followers’ racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, and led an administration that has seriously damaged decades of cooperation with our western allies.

During these months, the congressional Republicans have seemed mute as they stood by permitting every disgusting act and statement by the idiot trump.

But, finally, a handful of the GOP cowards have grown some balls and are condemning the idiot trump for his open affection for the ruthless Vladimir Putin and his gang of hackers who interfered in the 2016 election.

What a surprise. Of course, after the idiot trump trashes them on Twitter over the next few days, those balls will completely disappear and they will once again be the Republican cowards they’ve proven themselves to be since the idiot trump took control of their party.

View attachment 205436

They are just liberals pretending not to be, that's all. Next fake news.

The group of GOP hacks in the OP got Trump more votes than any other collection of establishment hacks, including Hillary. The OP is just more evidence of how utterly clueless these dope-addled deviants still are, even after a couple years to absorb it all.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

i.e. you.
I keep hearing that. May we have some examples of that happening, please? I have missed it.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

i.e. you.
I keep hearing that. May we have some examples of that happening, please? I have missed it.

2016 Is Not Unique. There Is a Long History of U.S. and Russian Election Meddling.

the Soviets intervened against Harry Truman in 1948 and Ronald Reagan in 1984, though both of those presidents won re-election anyway.

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

So this is the response to stating the obvious, that your Hero criminal destroyed the evidence for those baseless claims they send you around to try and sell? lol well, we know why still have the day job and not a blog.

Ask Hannity for something else to post. What you're using is just silly.

Ask Hannity for something else to post. What you're using is just silly.

Never watch him, don't have any idea where to find him, dummy; now go back to begging Hillary to let you lick Her ankles and blow Bill, weirdo.

View attachment 205436

Because they are owned by the ruling class and the ruling class loves war.

What I don't get, is when did the left start loving war too?

Who is part of this 'ruling class' you mention? Any names?

View attachment 205436

Just about all the billionaires and those they control.

View attachment 205436

You mean all those that got those massive permanent tax cuts while we got temporary crumbs? Trump's buddies?

Kim Dotcom said:

Kim Dotcom said:

I certainly haven’t seen any

View attachment 205436

You mean all those that got those massive permanent tax cuts while we got temporary crumbs? Trump's buddies?
Yes and your Messiah did a great job of protecting them too.

Forum List

Back