Another former republican, with nothing left to lose, speaks the truth

Really no RethugiKKKons even participated in the 2012 elections, really?
All part of the DEEP STATE!

DId Lois Lerner and other high-ranking IRS officials plead the 5th? Did the IRS later publicly and officially apologize for doing exactly what I said they did? Now might be a good time to get on Google and educate yourself.
Your saying that RethugiKKKons did not participate in the 2012 election. I am calling ewe on your bullshit.

DId Lois Lerner and other high-ranking IRS officials plead the 5th? Did the IRS later publicly and officially apologize for doing exactly what I said they did? Now might be a good time to get on Google and educate yourself.
Your saying that RethugiKKKons did not participate in the 2012 election. I am calling ewe on your bullshit.

Are you saying that you don't suck Obama's cock 24/7/365?

Are you saying that you don't suck Obama's cock 24/7/365?

Little Trampbot, didn't vote for Obama. Try again lol partisan hack n get the tiny Orange dick out of your ass!

Opinion | Joe Walsh: Trump Needs a Primary Challenge

It's a shame none of the republican cowards currently holding office have the balls to speak the truth.

Joe Walsh, a former Illinois tea party republican congressman, is spot on in this piece.

"Republicans should view Mr. Trump as the liability that he is: No matter his flag-hugging, or his military parades, he’s no patriot. In front of the world, he sides with Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence community. That’s dangerous. He encouraged Russian interference in the 2016 election, and he refuses to take foreign threats seriously as we enter the 2020 election. That’s reckless.

For three years, he has been at war with our federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, as he embraces tyrants abroad and embarrasses our allies. That’s un-American.

And despite what his enablers claim, Mr. Trump isn’t a conservative. He’s reckless on fiscal issues; he’s incompetent on the border; he’s clueless on trade; he misunderstands executive power; and he subverts the rule of law. It’s his poor record that makes him most worthy of a primary challenge.

Mr. Trump has taken the legitimate differences that Americans have on policy and turned them into personal division. He’s caused me to change my tone and to reflect upon where I went over the line and to focus on policy differences moving forward.

We now have a president who retweets conspiracy theories implicating his political opponents in Jeffrey Epstein’s death. We now have a president who does his level best to avoid condemning white supremacy and white nationalism...............................................................
he's a liability because our gov is totally dysfunctional. they're all in a mad power grab that even when they get it, they can't do shit cause now they gotta defend it. given one side won't work with the other - how are we as a country succeeding, growing, resolving issues and the like under these conditions.

there are times you just don't like the president. this is certainly one of them. so was obama. and hey - i can't name a single president that wasn't given shit by the people. but as a country i don't think we've ever been this divided before. and over what?

we're tearing ourselves up and our "enemies" don't have to fire a single shot. that's how bad we've gotten.
We should have a film clip of Putin dancing

Here you go:

Opinion | Joe Walsh: Trump Needs a Primary Challenge

It's a shame none of the republican cowards currently holding office have the balls to speak the truth.

Joe Walsh, a former Illinois tea party republican congressman, is spot on in this piece.

"Republicans should view Mr. Trump as the liability that he is: No matter his flag-hugging, or his military parades, he’s no patriot. In front of the world, he sides with Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence community. That’s dangerous. He encouraged Russian interference in the 2016 election, and he refuses to take foreign threats seriously as we enter the 2020 election. That’s reckless.

For three years, he has been at war with our federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, as he embraces tyrants abroad and embarrasses our allies. That’s un-American.

And despite what his enablers claim, Mr. Trump isn’t a conservative. He’s reckless on fiscal issues; he’s incompetent on the border; he’s clueless on trade; he misunderstands executive power; and he subverts the rule of law. It’s his poor record that makes him most worthy of a primary challenge.

Mr. Trump has taken the legitimate differences that Americans have on policy and turned them into personal division. He’s caused me to change my tone and to reflect upon where I went over the line and to focus on policy differences moving forward.

We now have a president who retweets conspiracy theories implicating his political opponents in Jeffrey Epstein’s death. We now have a president who does his level best to avoid condemning white supremacy and white nationalism...............................................................
RINO!

Forum List

Back