How did romney make his millions

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW DID ROMNEY MAKE HIS MILLION?

|It dopes matter. If it was done honestly or not. Where did he get the $650,000 to invest in Bain?

The 650,000 wasn't the start for Bain, that amount was for staples .
Here is a read for how he and his croonies started Bain.

"I owe a great deal to Americans of Latin American descent," he said at a dinner in Miami in 2007.

When Romney struggled to raise funds from other traditional sources, he and his partners started thinking outside the box. Bain executive Harry Strachan suggested that Romney meet with a group of Central American oligarchs who were looking for new investment vehicles as turmoil engulfed their region.

Romney was worried that the oligarchs might be tied to "illegal drug money, right-wing death squads, or left-wing terrorism," Strachan later told a Boston Globe reporter, as quoted in the 2012 book "The Real Romney." But, pressed for capital, Romney pushed his concerns aside and flew to Miami in mid-1984 to meet with the Salvadorans at a local bank.

It was a lucrative trip. The Central Americans provided roughly $9 million -- 40 percent -- of Bain Capital's initial outside funding, the Los Angeles Times reported recently. And they became valued clients.

Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied To Death Squads

"I owe a great deal to Americans of Latin American descent," he said at a dinner in Miami in 2007.

When Romney struggled to raise funds from other traditional sources, he and his partners started thinking outside the box. Bain executive Harry Strachan suggested that Romney meet with a group of Central American oligarchs who were looking for new investment vehicles as turmoil engulfed their region.

Romney was worried that the oligarchs might be tied to "illegal drug money, right-wing death squads, or left-wing terrorism," Strachan later told a Boston Globe reporter, as quoted in the 2012 book "The Real Romney." But, pressed for capital, Romney pushed his concerns aside and flew to Miami in mid-1984 to meet with the Salvadorans at a local bank.

It was a lucrative trip. The Central Americans provided roughly $9 million -- 40 percent -- of Bain Capital's initial outside funding, the Los Angeles Times reported recently. And they became valued clients.

Obama started his political career in the home of a domestic terrorist. That's something to be outraged about.

Obama started his political career in the home of a domestic terrorist. That's something to be outraged about.

:eusa_shhh:

His mentor was really something special.

So just last night just about the whole Republican party is celebrating nominating someone who "owes a great deal" to the organizers of the Salvadorian death squads?

Last edited:
The death squads source Huffington Post why does that not surprise me. I do love when people find silly stuff like this on partisan websites and think it's really big news forgetting if there really was anything to the story it would have been broken long ago by a news source far more credible than the Huffington Post.

The death squads source Huffington Post why does that not surprise me. I do love when people find silly stuff like this on partisan websites and think it's really big news forgetting if there really was anything to the story it would have been broken long ago by a news source far more credible than the Huffington Post.

And if it proves true will you agree that Romney is unfit to run for President of the United States of America?

And if it proves true will you agree that Romney is unfit to run for President of the United States of America?

Did you think Obama was unfit to run for President over his connection with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright? As far as if it proves true show me some real proof from a real news source and we will talk.

Forum List

Back