How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.
Nobody ever said ban guns.................Wake up nerd, are you a clown or something? Google just found 55,800,000 links that prove you are dumb ban guns - Google Search

You should be able to name the influential politicians who have called for a gun ban. I'll wait.
Obama for starters, are you really as goofy as a clown? Obama To Ban Guns From 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients In Massive Gun Grab - Bearing Arms - Barack Obama, Gun Confiscation, Gun Control, Social Security Administration

So you want people who don't even have the mental capacity to handle their own affairs to buy guns? You know that is stupid, don't you?

From your own link.
Seeking tighter controls over firearm purchases, the Obama administration is pushing to ban Social Security beneficiaries from owning guns if they lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs, a move that could affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others.

Yep, that will stop all criminals from getting their hands on a gun.

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.
Nobody ever said ban guns.................Wake up nerd, are you a clown or something? Google just found 55,800,000 links that prove you are dumb ban guns - Google Search

You should be able to name the influential politicians who have called for a gun ban. I'll wait.
Obama for starters, are you really as goofy as a clown? Obama To Ban Guns From 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients In Massive Gun Grab - Bearing Arms - Barack Obama, Gun Confiscation, Gun Control, Social Security Administration

So you want people who don't even have the mental capacity to handle their own affairs to buy guns? You know that is stupid, don't you?

From your own link.
Seeking tighter controls over firearm purchases, the Obama administration is pushing to ban Social Security beneficiaries from owning guns if they lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs, a move that could affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others.

Yep, that will stop all criminals from getting their hands on a gun.

I don't know of any one thing that will stop all criminals of any type, but it will stop a lot of incompetent people from buying guns. You want incompetent people to have guns?

Silly nutters. Nobody has tried to take your guns......or my gun.

It's a political tool.......and it is being used on you very effectively.

The nation wants better background checks and some avenues to prevent nutbags from establishing an arsenal in mommy's basement. Out of fear, you support candidates who have blocked that from happening.

It's that simple.

Ideas that would never work. Yeah, like some nut case that is obsessed with killing as many people in a school as possible will just give up the idea because there are better background checks and "some avenues" to prevent them from storing ammo and weapons. What avenues? If somebody is storing more than one weapon or 100 rounds of ammo, HTF does anybody know about it?

But when Muslims fly jets into the Twin Towers killing thousands of people, the defenders of life do not say ban Muslims.

do you really want to make that comparison?

After 9-11, we put steel doors on airplane cockpits, put screening machines in the airports, created watchlists that included just about any poor fool named Mohammed, locked up thousands of Arabs at Gitmo, replaced minimum wage rent-a-cops at the airports with a professional TSA, made people take off their shoes to check for explosives, banned mouthwash and other liquids.

after shooting after shooting, we do nothing.

Fuck, if Al Qaeda was like the NRA, we wouldn't have an airliner or skyscraper left, becuase they'd have knocked them all down by now.
tsa-arrests.jpg

. . . . and I guess that is a great argument that no matter what the government does, bureaucracy doesn't stop criminals.

The gun is a tool. The people using them are the weapon.

Perhaps they should start kicking people with the mindset to kill out of the country. Ban them.

Don't hold your breath though because people in power will try to ban the gun. Not the people using the gun.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

The gun is the tool. The people with the mindset to use the gun to murder or assault are the weapon.
If you ban people who want to kill, that would eliminate about 99% of the liberals in America, as they believe that mankind is killing the earth and we need to reduce the population. So in the inner cities and GUN FREE ZONES(liberal bastions) we can see people who broke the law, by bringing a gun to those FREE ZONES. and start reducing the carbon footprint of others. I have been to many Gun Shows, and not once where many guns are around, has one killed another person in that show. But where ever you have strictest gun controls, seems that murder is common. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat, Hope and Change, how is it after 6 3/4 years of a liberal president, many people want to kill other people?

Perhaps they should start kicking people with the mindset to kill out of the country. Ban them.

Don't hold your breath though because people in power will try to ban the gun. Not the people using the gun.

The gun is the tool. The people with the mindset to use the gun to murder or assault are the weapon.

True, but if we didn't have guns, no one could use them. The only people that needs a rifle is a hunter, and they should only hunt when its hunting season and only for deer meat, and only if they eat it.

Just remember that when someone breaks into your house and you have nothing to defend yourself with. You will wish you had a gun then.

The gun is the tool, The people are the weapon.

You can get a gun anywhere in America. There is a live and prospering black market for guns.

We have more than enough gun laws on the books and all the knee jerk reactions from those in power won't change that.

I'm aware of that, and they need to do something about it. Donald is the only one who talks about the gangs.

I wont let a gun in my home. I have a can of wasp spray. I realize people kill people, and that is why we have too many nuts to allow people to carry guns around. I am not wanting to go back to the wild west days.

True, but if we didn't have guns, no one could use them. The only people that needs a rifle is a hunter, and they should only hunt when its hunting season and only for deer meat, and only if they eat it.

Just remember that when someone breaks into your house and you have nothing to defend yourself with. You will wish you had a gun then.

The gun is the tool, The people are the weapon.

You can get a gun anywhere in America. There is a live and prospering black market for guns.

We have more than enough gun laws on the books and all the knee jerk reactions from those in power won't change that.

I'm aware of that, and they need to do something about it. Donald is the only one who talks about the gangs.

I wont let a gun in my home. I have a can of wasp spray. I realize people kill people, and that is why we have too many nuts to allow people to carry guns around. I am not wanting to go back to the wild west days.

Nobody is "allowing" nuts to carry guns. The point is that because we are a gun society, nuts will always have access to guns no matter what laws are written.

The reason you are safe in your home with your bug spray is because criminals don't know if you have a gun or not. If Democrats were somehow able to make guns illegal, you would no longer have that protection.

If you don't believe me, then hang a huge sign on your front porch that says "THERE ARE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOME" and get back to us in a few months and let us know how it worked out.

Yes already made the comparison, the Quran tells Muslims to convert all non Muslims, or kill them. The Quran does not say love your enemy like the Bible does. So the comparison is made, and you can deal with it.

The bible says to kill your enemies, too.

We can cherry pick verses all day, but the Bible would come off worse at the end of the day.

I like the one where the bible says to smash babies' heads against the rocks. That's my favorite.

. . . . and I guess that is a great argument that no matter what the government does, bureaucracy doesn't stop criminals.

So you think the minimum wage rent a cops weren't stealing shit out of people's luggage before the TSA was formed?

Guy, you missed the point I was making. The fact is, there HAVEN'T Been any more 9-11's since 9-11, because we imposed a bunch of reforms after one bad incident.

You can criticize the TSA, I think it's not a great agency, but the fact is, the job got done.

Meanwhile, when we have a gun rampage, we have the usual suspects coming out screaming about "Freedom" and "Rights". And we wonder how someone like Mercer or Lanza or Holmes could get a gun when they were so obviously crazy.

So you think the minimum wage rent a cops weren't stealing shit out of people's luggage before the TSA was formed?

Guy, you missed the point I was making. The fact is, there HAVEN'T Been any more 9-11's since 9-11, because we imposed a bunch of reforms after one bad incident.

You can criticize the TSA, I think it's not a great agency, but the fact is, the job got done.

Meanwhile, when we have a gun rampage, we have the usual suspects coming out screaming about "Freedom" and "Rights". And we wonder how someone like Mercer or Lanza or Holmes could get a gun when they were so obviously crazy.
Causation/Correlation fallacy.

Nobody is "allowing" nuts to carry guns. The point is that because we are a gun society, nuts will always have access to guns no matter what laws are written.

then let's not be a gun society anymore. That's a simple enough solution.

No good reason for you to NEED a gun. You just want a gun.

Sure there's a reason to need a gun, and that reason is liberals.

If I go to my convenience store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the store, taking my wallet, and hitting me over the head with a gun. Republicans don't do those types of things.

If I need to make an ATM deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, and forcing me to withdraw the maximum. Conservatives don't do things like that--liberals do things like that.

So you see, the only way to get rid of guns in our country is to get rid of liberals first, because without liberals, we wouldn't need our guns for protection any longer.

If I go to my convenience store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the store, taking my wallet, and hitting me over the head with a gun. Republicans don't do those types of things.

If I need to make an ATM deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, and forcing me to withdraw the maximum. Conservatives don't do things like that--liberals do things like that.

So you see, the only way to get rid of guns in our country is to get rid of liberals first, because without liberals, we wouldn't need our guns for protection any longer.

Wow.....Your brain really is defective, isn't it?

Wow.....Your brain really is defective, isn't it?

Bringing out your finest debate tactics I see. :blahblah:

I rest my case, We need to amend the second amendment. And quick.

Forum List

Back