How Can Trump Help Solve Chicago's Crime Problem?

As usual, posts like these always break down to demonizing black people in general -- which is why most folks understand that this concern about the violence in inner cities has ZERO to do with genuine concern about the lives of the people there as it does with serving an opportunity for racists to justify their depravity

To be honest I dont care about violence in Chicago.....considering the inhabitants dont give a shit why should I?

Thank you Poindexter, for showing us exactly why tards, in positions of power, always have these crime problems.

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

First of all we've never called all of the DOJ and the FBI corrupt.

And where are these black communities calling for more police?
And even if they do the first time some idiot gets ventilated they riot.
and ALL black folks haven't call ALL police corrupt -- but they have more reason to demand changes in the policing practices than Trump lovers have when they whine about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ is

I don't recall the FBI beating a confession out of Rick Gates -- I don't recall Michael Cohen being shot by the FBI when his office was so-called "raided"

But I know many situations across the country of police PLANTING evidence on innocent people to get a conviction -- however, any demand for accountability by a black person means he hates the police

Didn't say walk -- you said loooonnnggg sentences are the answer --- and I said as long as those looooonnnnggggg sentences don't involve racial disparities which shouldn't need news articles for it to be true -- unless you have been under a rock the past few decades

Why is it always liberals who cant seem to find the intelligence to respond to the right poster?
I noticed you avoided the point I made

Because your point was horse shit.
Who's doing all the killing in Chicongo?
Ok, fine...blacks should be sentenced differently in Chicago primarily, or are you saying nationwide we should have this difference in sentencing

And what constitutional basis are you justifying this unequal protection under the law on?

I figured you'd be smart enough to understand that the policy would be nation wide.
And whats unequal about jailing violent people?
Again.....if jailing violent people comes with only "black violent people" getting the looonnnnggg sentences and "white violent people" not getting looonnngggg sentences, that is a problem...why is this hard to understand?

ALL black folks haven't call ALL police corrupt -- but they have more reason to demand changes in the policing practices than Trump lovers have when they whine about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ is

I don't recall the FBI beating a confession out of Rick Gates -- I don't recall Michael Cohen being shot by the FBI when his office was so-called "raided"

But I know many situations across the country of police PLANTING evidence on innocent people to get a conviction -- however, any demand for accountability by a black person means he hates the police
With EVERY post you make my point. Thank you for helping elect Donald Trump.

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

First of all we've never called all of the DOJ and the FBI corrupt.

And where are these black communities calling for more police?
And even if they do the first time some idiot gets ventilated they riot.
and ALL black folks haven't call ALL police corrupt -- but they have more reason to demand changes in the policing practices than Trump lovers have when they whine about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ is

Violent crime numbnuts.

Why is it always liberals who cant seem to find the intelligence to respond to the right poster?
I noticed you avoided the point I made

Because your point was horse shit.
Who's doing all the killing in Chicongo?
Ok, fine...blacks should be sentenced differently in Chicago primarily, or are you saying nationwide we should have this difference in sentencing

And what constitutional basis are you justifying this unequal protection under the law on?

I figured you'd be smart enough to understand that the policy would be nation wide.
And whats unequal about jailing violent people?
Again.....if jailing violent people comes with only "black violent people" getting the looonnnnggg sentences and "white violent people" not getting looonnngggg sentences, that is a problem...why is this hard to understand?

Who said that?
Oh.....thats right,you did.

I'm still waiting for him to produce the headline of a white guy murdering someone in Applebee's then walking. This guy is insane, but then he is a lib.

bill clinton and his congress, gave Federal money to the States for them to increase their police forces and it worked! I believe bush 2's congress, killed that program.

Most, if not ALL of these violent, murdering Blacks are repeat offenders, and have multiple Felonies on their record, yet walk the streets, and get guns illegally. Lock them up. NO PLEA DEALS!!! Hold the DA, and Mayor ACCOUNTABLE!

Most, if not ALL of these violent, murdering Blacks are repeat offenders, and have multiple Felonies on their record, yet walk the streets, and get guns illegally. Lock them up. NO PLEA DEALS!!! Hold the DA, and Mayor ACCOUNTABLE!
Yes! And our ALREADY EXISTING GUN LAWS are not enforced in these cities. WHY IS THAT?

I'm still waiting for him to produce the headline of a white guy murdering someone in Applebee's then walking. This guy is insane, but then he is a lib.

Are you learning disabled?

He never said the white guy walked silly willy!

You all were talking about LONG SENTENCES.... and he was saying, as long as these LONG SENTENCES are applied equally, among all races....

Don't only give the black guy the maximum long sentence for the same crime committed by the white guy, give the white guy the SAME LONG SENTENCE....

Right now, blacks are given longer sentences than whites for equal crimes committed.... that is a statistical fact.

You all were talking about LONG SENTENCES.... and he was saying, as long as these LONG SENTENCES are applied equally, among all races
The point is, THEY ARE. White murderers don't walk. Stop pretending they do. You guys LIE THRU YOUR TEETH, but nobody's buying it anymore.

So, according to leftist "logic," blacks commit over half of all murders BECAUSE WHITES DONT GET LONG ENOUGH PRISON TIME.

And she thinks IM learning disabled!

Five ways Trump can help Chicago

Trump says he is sending federal help to fight Chicago crime

Either we believe the violence in Chicago and other inner cities is a problem for all Americans or just blacks. If it is just black people problem, then I can understand why some feel that we shouldn't care except for when we want to point at the problem as a way to demonize black folks or liberals, so be it.

So for those who feel this problem is America's problem, what are some ways you feel Trump can help solve this problem as he said he would?

Currently, he has sent additional ATF support to help stem the flow of illegal gun trafficking and help process ballistics tests and other crime scene analysis -- aside from that, let's say that all inner cities were appointed conservative mayors -- what POLICIES do you feel those mayors could implement that will help solve the problem?

Again, I am talking POLICIES, not your feelings or pseudo-science about how savage those Negroes are -- I am strictly talking about POLICIES -- I am a firm believer of supporting the POLICIES that provide the best outcomes regardless of what party wants to take credit for it.
Stop electing democrats

You all were talking about LONG SENTENCES.... and he was saying, as long as these LONG SENTENCES are applied equally, among all races....

Don't only give the black guy the maximum long sentence for the same crime committed by the white guy, give the white guy the SAME LONG SENTENCE....

Right now, blacks are given longer sentences than whites for equal crimes committed.... that is a statistical fact.

Because they are usually repeat offenders.

It is a fact that has more to do with the 'tude blacks display in court. White guys grovel with remorse. Black guys seethe with defiant rage. Unfortunately even innocent black guys seethe with defiant rage and are sent for a looooong prison sentence.

70% of African American kids grow up with one parent. In 1960 that number was 20%. We are not more racist now than we were in 1960. Stop having kids unless there are two parents involved. That would solve a lot of ills.

Forum List

Back