How Can Trump Help Solve Chicago's Crime Problem?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Five ways Trump can help Chicago

Trump says he is sending federal help to fight Chicago crime

Either we believe the violence in Chicago and other inner cities is a problem for all Americans or just blacks. If it is just black people problem, then I can understand why some feel that we shouldn't care except for when we want to point at the problem as a way to demonize black folks or liberals, so be it.

So for those who feel this problem is America's problem, what are some ways you feel Trump can help solve this problem as he said he would?

Currently, he has sent additional ATF support to help stem the flow of illegal gun trafficking and help process ballistics tests and other crime scene analysis -- aside from that, let's say that all inner cities were appointed conservative mayors -- what POLICIES do you feel those mayors could implement that will help solve the problem?

Again, I am talking POLICIES, not your feelings or pseudo-science about how savage those Negroes are -- I am strictly talking about POLICIES -- I am a firm believer of supporting the POLICIES that provide the best outcomes regardless of what party wants to take credit for it.

It's simple really.
Looooong jail sentences. Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by a small percentage of the population this would curtail violent crime.
As long as we reform the justice system to reflect violent crime as violent crime across the board --if a white guy gets into an argument at Applebees with another guy and shoots him dead --that should carry the same penalty as a black guy who gets into an argument with another black guy and shoots him dead

It's simple really.
Looooong jail sentences. Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by a small percentage of the population this would curtail violent crime.
As long as we reform the justice system to reflect violent crime as violent crime across the board --if a white guy gets into an argument at Applebees with another guy and shoots him dead --that should carry the same penalty as a black guy who gets into an argument with another black guy and shoots him dead
Post the headline please where this happened and the White guy walked

It's simple really.
Didn't say walk -- you said loooonnnggg sentences are the answer --- and I said as long as those looooonnnnggggg sentences don't involve racial disparities which shouldn't need news articles for it to be true -- unless you have been under a rock the past few decades

It's simple really.

So why'd ya bring race into the discussion?

It's simple really.
Didn't say walk -- you said loooonnnggg sentences are the answer --- and I said as long as those looooonnnnggggg sentences don't involve racial disparities which shouldn't need news articles for it to be true -- unless you have been under a rock the past few decades

Why is it always liberals who cant seem to find the intelligence to respond to the right poster?

No I didn't. Learn to read.

How Can Trump Help Solve Chicago's Crime Problem?

Easy...cede the area of Illinois north of Interstate 80 to Canada as reparations for the War of 1812.

It's simple really.

Why is it always liberals who cant seem to find the intelligence to respond to the right poster?
I noticed you avoided the point I made

It's simple really.

Because your point was horse shit.
Who's doing all the killing in Chicongo?

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

Ok, fine...blacks should be sentenced differently in Chicago primarily, or are you saying nationwide we should have this difference in sentencing

And what constitutional basis are you justifying this unequal protection under the law on?

As usual, posts like these always break down to demonizing black people in general -- which is why most folks understand that this concern about the violence in inner cities has ZERO to do with genuine concern about the lives of the people there as it does with serving an opportunity for racists to justify their depravity

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

First of all we've never called all of the DOJ and the FBI corrupt.

And where are these black communities calling for more police?
And even if they do the first time some idiot gets ventilated they riot.

Ok, fine...blacks should be sentenced differently in Chicago primarily, or are you saying nationwide we should have this difference in sentencing

And what constitutional basis are you justifying this unequal protection under the law on?

I figured you'd be smart enough to understand that the policy would be nation wide.
And whats unequal about jailing violent people?

Forum List

Back