How Can Trump Help Solve Chicago's Crime Problem?

Is this a question regarding my linguistics skills? All lives matter. Your CAPS LOCK is stuck.

It seems some lives matter more than others. And it seems some animals are more equal than others.

Of course this is how it has been throughout human history. Do you think African Americans would be better off in Africa? No. Do you think we need to continue to eradicate racism? Yes. Do you think movements like BLM divide this country even more? Definitely.

Civility is needed on both sides.

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

First of all we've never called all of the DOJ and the FBI corrupt.

And where are these black communities calling for more police?
And even if they do the first time some idiot gets ventilated they riot.
and ALL black folks haven't call ALL police corrupt -- but they have more reason to demand changes in the policing practices than Trump lovers have when they whine about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ is

I don't recall the FBI beating a confession out of Rick Gates -- I don't recall Michael Cohen being shot by the FBI when his office was so-called "raided"

But I know many situations across the country of police PLANTING evidence on innocent people to get a conviction -- however, any demand for accountability by a black person means he hates the police
I thought those kneeling NFL players were solving the problem.

It's simple really.
Looooong jail sentences. Since the vast majority of violent crime is committed by a small percentage of the population this would curtail violent crime.
As long as we reform the justice system to reflect violent crime as violent crime across the board --if a white guy gets into an argument at Applebees with another guy and shoots him dead --that should carry the same penalty as a black guy who gets into an argument with another black guy and shoots him dead
Post the headline please where this happened and the White guy walked
Didn't say walk -- you said loooonnnggg sentences are the answer --- and I said as long as those looooonnnnggggg sentences don't involve racial disparities which shouldn't need news articles for it to be true -- unless you have been under a rock the past few decades

I'm fine with looooong sentences for violent crimes all over, but if the goal is to lower the out of control violence specifically in Chicago I think requiring judges apply maximum sentencing laws would be a good start.

BLM is not the mayor

Good suggestion Az
More police, "harassing" the people who actually commit the crimes will bring BLM to the streets to harass the mayor until the police are told to "stand down"
If you feel more police = harassment

Then how come most black communities are in favor of more police being hired -- it is not the officers that some blacks protest, it is their policy

I find it amazing how republicans can call the whole DOJ and FBI corrupt and demand wholesale changes, but if black folks want changes, its because they hate the police.

First of all we've never called all of the DOJ and the FBI corrupt.

And where are these black communities calling for more police?
And even if they do the first time some idiot gets ventilated they riot.
and ALL black folks haven't call ALL police corrupt -- but they have more reason to demand changes in the policing practices than Trump lovers have when they whine about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ is

I don't recall the FBI beating a confession out of Rick Gates -- I don't recall Michael Cohen being shot by the FBI when his office was so-called "raided"

But I know many situations across the country of police PLANTING evidence on innocent people to get a conviction -- however, any demand for accountability by a black person means he hates the police

What violent crimes are Gates or Cohen accused of? Also Gates worked with the FBI, and Cohen didn't put up any resistance when his office and home were raided.

Forum List

Back