How can the national media over look this team to return to the SB?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
All the predictions I am hearing for NFC teams are the eagles or packers

Has everyone forgot seattle is still in the NFC???

The only people who do not forget the Seahawks potential are the 12s. Seems Seattle has always been overlooked and play with a chip on their shoulder and rightly so with an attitude to prove something. It has always been that way because national media says Seattle is so far away from every other team. It is just an excuse. Seattle has always been the red headed step child of the nfl. Never understood why. They are not that far away from everyone. We no longer travel in covered wagons people lol

The only people who do not forget the Seahawks potential are the 12s. Seems Seattle has always been overlooked and play with a chip on their shoulder and rightly so with an attitude to prove something. It has always been that way because national media says Seattle is so far away from every other team. It is just an excuse. Seattle has always been the red headed step child of the nfl. Never understood why. They are not that far away from everyone. We no longer travel in covered wagons people lol

Seattle will be ready today

Seriously? The beginning of last year everyone picked Seattle to make and win the Super Bowl.

Most people expect Seattle to make the playoffs and challenge to get to the Super Bowl.

"Red headed step child" come on. Seattle was favored over New England.

If you are right and they somehow do win this game,the media will start taking them serious again.

If you are right and they somehow do win this game,the media will start taking them serious again.

They lose tonight and they in deep doo doo

They lose tonight and they in deep doo doo

we for sure wont hear anymore superbowl talk from the media now since it indeed is going to be a long season for them especially that offensive line.same as last week they showed they cannot run the ball.

other than the diehard seahawk fans here,everyone here knew they were doomed to lose this game yesterday.

i still cannot believe they lost to the Lambs last week.now THAT game nobody expected them to lose.

yeah ready to start off the season o and 2.:biggrin:

you didnt REALLY honestly think they were going to win last night now did you? they laid in egg in stank louis last week playing in front of a crowd where there were more seahawk fans than there were Ram fans as is always the case with games played there so it was basically their home opener last week having a home away from home game played.

they could not win their home opener in stank louis and this time they were playing a team that has a future hall of fame quarterback AND one of the top five loudest stadiums in the country with fans that are actually passionate about their team so i figured since you are not a seahawk fan,YOU at least knew better>:rofl::lmao:

Last edited:
I knew the chance of winning last night would be a huge challenge and they had a shot when they caught fire finally in the 3rd quarter but playing half a quarter well and expecting to win is not going to happen. I thought the officiating was incredibly sloppy and the one helmet to helmet hit on Baldwin should have been a stiff penalty. It was my understanding helmet to helmet driving with the head like that in play was a penalty PERIOD regardless of circumstances. I guess it just isn't a penalty to GB. I observed the head ref trying very hard not to smile when he made calls in favor of GB as well. Biased officiating is rampant through the NFL though. Rogers always has a smug look because he knows officials are in his pocket. There were A LOT of flagrant holding penalties not called on GB hence the reason Rogers was almost sacked a number of times and got the ball off. Seattle is not playing to their previous season potential and I could see that Lynch was not pleased about the run game getting shut down. It is the O-Line. They are not creating opportunities for Lynch at all and as long as they continue to fail so will the offense. Wilson can run for his life and create plays but the O-Line is being held accountable by fans for doing nothing as well.

I thought the Eagles would do well, looking pretty chumpish....

It did not surprise me they were so bad.I said before the season began that the Bradford/Noles trade made no sense at all.that both teams were worse off than they were before.

It did not surprise me they were so bad.I said before the season began that the Bradford/Noles trade made no sense at all.that both teams were worse off than they were before.

Bradford is horrid!

Bradford is horrid!

Bradford made me laugh in his first press conference in philly on EPN when he said to the media-wow,theres more people here in this room than there are on sundays in st louis.He really dissed the st louis fans.:lmao:

I became a fan of him after that.lol

Last edited:
speaking of the national media,they might have no choice but to start talking about the raiders might possibly be playoff contenders this year.Not saying they will but i think its pretty safe to say they will be a much better improved team this year with a much better record than last year maybe going 9-7. they shocked the world with their 37-33 win over the ravens who went toe to toe with the cheatriots last year in the playoffs

this win by them is even more shocking than the rams win over seattle.

Russell Wilson is a black Doug Flutie

Bradford is horrid!

Bradford made me laugh in his first press conference in philly on EPN when he said to the media-wow,theres more people here in this room than there are on sundays in st louis.He really dissed the st louis fans.:lmao:

Yesterday he looked like a cat at a dog show

Bradford is horrid!

You could have at least given Stephen A. credit for that line.......as he said this on this mornings' 'First Take' show, you goddamned phony.......

Bradford is horrid!

You could have at least given Stephen A. credit for that line.......as he said this on this mornings' 'First Take' show, you goddamned phony.......

LOL, had no idea people on here watched that show

Forum List

Back