How can an atheist have morals?

98f7d696503562444620ad4528d5f25c.jpg
Hilarious watching people so worried they are wrong they spend all their time attacking what they don't belief in.

And before you try to reverse that and display your ignorance more, Christians believe in a God of redemption and are simply sharing the good news. Atheists only wish to share their despair.

And atheists always going after Jews and Christians while avoiding all the other religions simply validates the one true God.

I think all religions are equally ridiculous. :D
More bullshit. You immediately jumped to Christianity and your lack of ever posting about Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc simply validates the validity of the one true God.
Stop whining. Christianity ranks up there with the worst if not thee worst of religions.

Hilarious watching people so worried they are wrong they spend all their time attacking what they don't belief in.

And before you try to reverse that and display your ignorance more, Christians believe in a God of redemption and are simply sharing the good news. Atheists only wish to share their despair.

And atheists always going after Jews and Christians while avoiding all the other religions simply validates the one true God.

More bullshit. You immediately jumped to Christianity and your lack of ever posting about Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc simply validates the validity of the one true God.
Stop whining. Christianity ranks up there with the worst if not thee worst of religions.
Thanks for validating my point.
Now go move to Tehran and post from there.

You dont have a point and lets see you make me move to Tehran.

Hilarious watching the haters of Christianity hide under our system of governing and refuse to leave.

Hilarious watching the haters of Christianity hide under our system of governing and refuse to leave.
More hilarious watching you make demands you are powerless to enforce. :laugh:

Obviously you prefer living within a Christian society.

Obviously I dont live in a christian society nor do you have the power to force me to move from my position despite your yearning for me to leave.

Obviously I dont live in a christian society nor do you have the power to force me to move from my position despite your yearning for me to leave.
You don't live in the Western World? Then I should be able to force you to move out.

You don't live in the Western World? Then I should be able to force you to move out.
I dont live in a christian society. Should in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster.

I dont live in a christian society. Should in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster.
Delusional and uneducated.

I agree with you but you should probably use positive affirmations so you can transcend your status as delusional and uneducated. Talking badly about yourself will only cause you to stay where you are at.

Atheism is lack of religion. Lol. We don't believe in superstitious nonsense or books that were written centuries ago by ignorant people. :D
Your holy trinity is me, myself and I.
You believe nothing suddenly exploded because of nothing and chaos evolved into order.
I envy your faith.

Sorry but that makes a heck of a lot more sense than a magic man in the sky for which there is absolutely no evidence except for a book that was written by . . . . MEN! :D Lol.
Sorry, I missed that day in physics when they taught chaos of nothingness naturally evolves into order of something.

I missed the day when they discussed a magical fairy creating the world out of dust
Your constant hate is understandable. Believing your life is meaningless and a tiny blip in time would drag down anyone. Probably why mass muderers are atheists.
Fact is, atheists often say humans are no different than apes, and that "survival" is the only purpose in life if any, so atheists still can explain why homicide and rape are "wrong" if they aid evolution, if other apes like chimps do it then why shouldn't a human if they want to?

You believe nothing suddenly exploded because of nothing and chaos evolved into order.
I envy your faith.

Sorry but that makes a heck of a lot more sense than a magic man in the sky for which there is absolutely no evidence except for a book that was written by . . . . MEN! :D Lol.
Sorry, I missed that day in physics when they taught chaos of nothingness naturally evolves into order of something.

I missed the day when they discussed a magical fairy creating the world out of dust
Your constant hate is understandable. Believing your life is meaningless and a tiny blip in time would drag down anyone. Probably why mass muderers are atheists.
Fact is, atheists often say humans are no different than apes, and that "survival" is the only purpose in life if any, so atheists still can explain why homicide and rape are "wrong" if they aid evolution, if other apes like chimps do it then why shouldn't a human if they want to?

I don't know of any atheists who say that. Lol. Getting desperate I see.

He went to the preacher, He went to the sheriff
He told them all the same
"Sell all of your jewelry and give it to the poor,"
And they laid Jesus Christ in His grave.
45552.jpg

When Jesus come to town, all the working folks around
Believed what he did say
But the bankers and the preachers, they nailed Him on the cross,
And they laid Jesus Christ in his grave.

I envy your faith.

This is so . . . stupid. Lol. I can't even believe what I'm reading.

I agree with you but you should probably use positive affirmations so you can transcend your status as delusional and uneducated. Talking badly about yourself will only cause you to stay where you are at.
Thanks. I just can't sleep at night knowing leftist atheists don't hold me up on a pedestal.

I envy your faith.

Yep, genocide of lesser and weaker beings should be openly accepted.

Thanks. I just can't sleep at night knowing leftist atheists don't hold me up on a pedestal.
Get some self esteem and stop worrying about what anyone thinks of you. i think youre a dumbass illiterate but that should not hurt you. You dont even know me.

One day Jesus stopped at a rich man’s door
What must I do to be saved
Take all you own and give it to the poor
And they laid Jesus Christ in the grave

This is so . . . stupid. Lol. I can't even believe what I'm reading.
So did you ever think of something that would change your mind about God?

Forum List

Back