How can an atheist have morals?

OK, you name the Christian women who have murdered and I'll cap it off with the 145 million murdered by their own athiest Commy leadership in the past century.

And yes, Satanism, Islam and Athiesm are all religions.

Atheism is lack of religion. Lol. We don't believe in superstitious nonsense or books that were written centuries ago by ignorant people. :D
Your holy trinity is me, myself and I.
You believe nothing suddenly exploded because of nothing and chaos evolved into order.
I envy your faith.

Sorry but that makes a heck of a lot more sense than a magic man in the sky for which there is absolutely no evidence except for a book that was written by . . . . MEN! :D Lol.
Sorry, I missed that day in physics when they taught chaos of nothingness naturally evolves into order of something.

I didn't. I learned about it in middle school! Lol. Sorry but the Theory of Evolution kicks your god's arse.
I'll file that with all the transitional species found.

Atheism is lack of religion. Lol. We don't believe in superstitious nonsense or books that were written centuries ago by ignorant people. :D
You believe nothing suddenly exploded because of nothing and chaos evolved into order.
I envy your faith.

Sorry but that makes a heck of a lot more sense than a magic man in the sky for which there is absolutely no evidence except for a book that was written by . . . . MEN! :D Lol.
Sorry, I missed that day in physics when they taught chaos of nothingness naturally evolves into order of something.

I didn't. I learned about it in middle school! Lol. Sorry but the Theory of Evolution kicks your god's arse.
I'll file that with all the transitional species found.

I think you need to go back to school and not bible school! :2up:

Another post that needs a "ridiculous" rating. Lol. This sounds more like the "code" of religious people, honestly. :D
Is it just a coincidence that every modern day mass murderer is either an athiest or Muslim?

I can come up with more than a few examples of Christian women murdering their children, so . . . say again?

Besides that, Muslims ARE religious people. Lol.
OK, you name the Christian women who have murdered and I'll cap it off with the 145 million murdered by their own athiest Commy leadership in the past century.

And yes, Satanism, Islam and Athiesm are all religions.

I envy your faith.
At least you're consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

I envy your faith.

I missed the day when they discussed a magical fairy creating the world out of dust
Your constant hate is understandable. Believing your life is meaningless and a tiny blip in time would drag down anyone. Probably why mass muderers are atheists.

What hate?

You are discussing physics...show where matter can be created out of nothing

98f7d696503562444620ad4528d5f25c.jpg

Hilarious watching people so worried they are wrong they spend all their time attacking what they don't belief in.

And before you try to reverse that and display your ignorance more, Christians believe in a God of redemption and are simply sharing the good news. Atheists only wish to share their despair.

And atheists always going after Jews and Christians while avoiding all the other religions simply validates the one true God.

Hilarious watching people so worried they are wrong they spend all their time attacking what they don't belief in.

And before you try to reverse that and display your ignorance more, Christians believe in a God of redemption and are simply sharing the good news. Atheists only wish to share their despair.

And atheists always going after Jews and Christians while avoiding all the other religions simply validates the one true God.

I think all religions are equally ridiculous. :D

More bullshit. You immediately jumped to Christianity and your lack of ever posting about Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc simply validates the validity of the one true God.

More bullshit. You immediately jumped to Christianity and your lack of ever posting about Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc simply validates the validity of the one true God.

You are more ignorant than I thought. I've posted plenty on Islam. :dunno:

Yeah, like you were just provoked to do. Buddhism, Hinduism? Spend your time in flat earth threads? Grassy knolls? Aliens? Nope, you only feel the need to go after the God of Jews and Christians because you know who the one true God is.

Yeah, like you were just provoked to do. Buddhism, Hinduism? Spend your time in flat earth threads? Grassy knolls? Aliens? Nope, you only feel the need to go after the God of Jews and Christians because you know who the one true God is.

Derrr. Oh sure, that must be what it is. :lol: Please, you are just another crazy here in crazy land. Lol.

Derrr. Oh sure, that must be what it is. :lol: Please, you are just another crazy here in crazy land. Lol.
Didn't you know criticizing religion on a message board is proof of the existence of deities? Get with the program already!:confused:

Didn't you know criticizing religion on a message board is proof of the existence of deities? Get with the program already!:confused:

Some of these people are totally and completely brainwashed or just plain nuts. There is no other rational explanation, IMO. :uhoh3:

Some of these people are totally and completely brainwashed or just plain nuts. There is no other rational explanation, IMO. :uhoh3:
Hilarious.

Hilarious.

Who? You? Agree. :lol:

Hilarious.

Yes, I agree atheists have a closed mind and are terrified of the truth.

Hilarious.

Too bad you haven't posted anything but superstitious beliefs. :D Lol. No truth there at all.

Hilarious.

Too bad you haven't posted anything but superstitious beliefs. :D Lol. No truth there at all.
Is there anything that would change your mind?

Hilarious.

Your "god" is no more valid than the gods of the Greeks or the Pagans or Islam.

Hilarious.

Is there anything that would change your mind?

Probably not, since learning about science and new discoveries about our galaxies and doing some research on religion and how they are not real. Man made. You believe in a book that was written by men thousands of years ago. Men who didn't even know what a "cell" was.

Forum List

Back