Daniel 9:24-27 explained

TheGreatKing

May 5, 2016
I believe the world will end in 2028 plus or minus two years. So 490 years before 2028 is 1538. That is when the word to build Jerusalem went forth and that was the beginning of Zionism. Seven weeks after that is 1587 and that is when the Lord was born. The whole of Lord did not come, only His Man-hood came, not the divine part of Him. But He was born I believe secretly in Asia in an Asian body, unknown to the visible eyes of Mankind. But physically He is not 500 years old today. Since Lord cannot die,..... fireonbridge: Daniel 9:24-27 explained

The whole of Lord did not come, only His Man-hood came

ha ha very funny.

Are you 12 years old?

No, I am thousands of years old in my soul and 47 in my body. Remember Jesus said that wherever would be the caucus there the eagles will gather. He meant this aspect of the Lord, who is His Man-hood and the eagles are the Divine part of Him plus His angels. Wherever this Man-Jesus would be (and that will be in Jerusalem), there Jesus with His angels will descend to rapture the selected ones and kill the rest.

ha ha very funny.

Are you 12 years old?

No, I am thousands of years old in my soul and 47 in my body. Remember Jesus said that wherever would be the caucus there the eagles will gather. He meant this aspect of the Lord, who is His Man-hood and the eagles are the Divine part of Him plus His angels. Wherever this Man-Jesus would be (and that will be in Jerusalem), there Jesus with His angels will descend to rapture the selected ones and kill the rest.

No. Jesus isn't coming to kill anybody.

He said, "Where the vultures gather, there lies the corpse."

The gathering vultures represent the religious authorities with red skullcaps, white collars, and black robes who gathered to dispute with Jesus.

This implies that he will return in the flesh. When Jesus first appeared he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way and was born into a family. If he ever appears again how could he possibly come down into this reality from heaven in any other way?

Granny says...

... Dr. Jack an' Rexella van Impe says it gonna be 2018...

... hash it out with them an' get back to us.

ha ha very funny.

Are you 12 years old?

No. Jesus isn't coming to kill anybody.

He said, "Where the vultures gather, there lies the corpse."

The gathering vultures represent the religious authorities with red skullcaps, white collars, and black robes who gathered to dispute with Jesus.

This implies that he will return in the flesh. When Jesus first appeared he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way and was born into a family. If he ever appears again how could he possibly come down into this reality from heaven in any other way?

Jesus is describing His last (third) coming to His disciples and the exact verse is :
Matt 24:28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather".

He is using the Future tense and not the present as in your quotation. He goes on to say:
Matt 24:30 "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man arriving on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory".

He uses the phrase "clouds of heaven" and that is how He is described as going away. Then how can u say He will come in the usual way, born in a family?

He also says:
Matt 24:27 "For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be".

Which makes it very clear that He will come on actual clouds of Heaven, which will be telecasted throughout the world and thus the whole world will see His coming.

This would not be the first time that God is going to kill people and demons as punishment. It is written in the Revelation that there will be large scale annihilation.

He uses the phrase "clouds of heaven" and that is how He is described as going away. Then how can u say He will come in the usual way, born in a family?

Clouds represent the crowds of people and the resulting controversy that surrounded him..he is a good man, he is crazy, he is leading people astray, he is the messiah, he is possessed by a devil, he is the holy one of God, he is a sinner, he is without sin, he's a glutton and a drunk, he raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, he worked on Saturday, he didn't build a Temple!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,..." Hebrews 21:1

Men of Galilee, why stand there looking up into the sky? This Jesus who has been taken away from you up to heaven will come in the same way you have seen him go. Acts 1:11

He disappeared behind the clouds, surrounded by controversy; he will return in the clouds, surrounded by controversy.

Last edited:
the exact verse is :
Matt 24:28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather".

images.jpg

I believe the world will end in 2028 plus or minus two years. So 490 years before 2028 is 1538. That is when the word to build Jerusalem went forth and that was the beginning of Zionism. Seven weeks after that is 1587 and that is when the Lord was born. The whole of Lord did not come, only His Man-hood came, not the divine part of Him. But He was born I believe secretly in Asia in an Asian body, unknown to the visible eyes of Mankind. But physically He is not 500 years old today. Since Lord cannot die,..... fireonbridge: Daniel 9:24-27 explained
LOL a goy explaining the Jewish bible!!!!! :laugh2:

hint goy boi, the tanakh has nothing to do with your goy buy bull

What!

Do you mean that the Messiah was not secretly born in Asia in 1587 unknown to the visible eyes of mankind?

Clouds represent the crowds of people and the resulting controversy that surrounded him..he is a good man, he is crazy, he is leading people astray, he is the messiah, he is possessed by a devil, he is the holy one of God, he is a sinner, he is without sin, he's a glutton and a drunk, he raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, he worked on Saturday, he didn't build a Temple!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,..." Hebrews 21:1

Men of Galilee, why stand there looking up into the sky? This Jesus who has been taken away from you up to heaven will come in the same way you have seen him go. Acts 1:11

He disappeared behind the clouds, surrounded by controversy; he will return in the clouds, surrounded by controversy.

Then how can u explain Matt 24:27 "For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be"?

Your interpretation of the "clouds" is only making me laugh. Just before Matt 24:27, He says "don't look for me in secret chambers or in deserts, etc." and then Matt 24:27, which establishes that He would come in spectacular fashion and all the tribes would cry looking at Him. I can never accept your interpretation of "clouds". Thank you for making me laugh.

What!

Do you mean that the Messiah was not secretly born in Asia in 1587 unknown to the visible eyes of mankind?

I mean He was born in Asia in 1587, but was not publicly known like Bill Gates and the Pope.

LOL a goy explaining the Jewish bible!!!!! :laugh2:

The goy also reads your Old Testament. U might call it by any other name, but it is the same thing.

Then how can u explain Matt 24:27 "For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be"?

Your interpretation of the "clouds" is only making me laugh. Just before Matt 24:27, He says "don't look for me in secret chambers or in deserts, etc." and then Matt 24:27, which establishes that He would come in spectacular fashion and all the tribes would cry looking at Him. I can never accept your interpretation of "clouds". Thank you for making me laugh.

The whole lightning imagery isn't about any celestial event.

It amounts to being a news flash.

Even according to scripture Jesus was just another froward hooligan for more than half his life until, suddenly, he was raised by God from the dead and ascended bodily into heaven in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

Then he opened the eyes of the blind, healed the sick, cleansed lepers, and raised the dead. An impossibility for a sinner to do, especially one supposedly under the condemnation of God for failing to give a shit about what he ate for dinner or if his friends had their penises mutilated or not..

No one had ever seen or heard anything like it in their entire lives.

Caused quite a commotion. The news spread like a wildfire....

The whole lightning imagery isn't about any celestial event.

It amounts to being a news flash.

Even according to scripture Jesus was just another froward hooligan for more than half his life until, suddenly, he was raised by God from the dead and ascended bodily into heaven in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

Then he opened the eyes of the blind, healed the sick, cleansed lepers, and raised the dead. An impossibility for a sinner to do, especially one supposedly under the condemnation of God for failing to give a shit about what he ate for dinner or if his friends had their penises mutilated or not..

No one had ever seen or heard anything like it in their entire lives.

Caused quite a commotion. The news spread like a wildfire....

Everything u said is outrageous lie. Jesus will come in the Clouds of Heaven. And He used the word "Heaven" also. How can u see new flash in "clouds of heaven"? Jesus was a prodigious child and a saint who commanded respect, who taught with authority, although perhaps He was apparently uneducated. Everyone loved and respected Him. Because of some of His doctrines, they could not fully believe in Him, fearing that the devil was misleading them through Him. And then the devil forced the Jews to kill Him, which they did not want to. Just like the devil is forcing u to say lies against my post, which u know very well in yr heart to be true.

Everything u said is outrageous lie. Jesus will come in the Clouds of Heaven. And He used the word "Heaven" also. How can u see new flash in "clouds of heaven"? Jesus was a prodigious child and a saint who commanded respect, who taught with authority, although perhaps He was apparently uneducated. Everyone loved and respected Him.

Everyone loved and respected him? You've got to be joking. You seemed to have forgotten to include in your speculations that Jesus also said that he saw Satan falling from the sky like a flash of lightning.

Apparently you have been blinded by the light.

Because of some of His doctrines, they could not fully believe in Him, fearing that the devil was misleading them through Him. And then the devil forced the Jews to kill Him, which they did not want to. Just like the devil is forcing u to say lies against my post, which u know very well in yr heart to be true.

They could not fully believe in him? They outright despised and rejected him out of hand. Many who came to humbly ask him questions were just vipers, wolves in sheep clothing, trying to frame a charge of blasphemy against him in order to shut him up because his teaching was a threat to their power, wealth, and comfy positions above everyone else and the rest of the rabble like Jesus were opening their eyes seeing the hypocrisy and corruption and losing faith in them and they were terrified by the growing unrest.

Everything u said is outrageous lie. Jesus will come in the Clouds of Heaven. And He used the word "Heaven" also. How can u see new flash in "clouds of heaven"? Jesus was a prodigious child and a saint who commanded respect, who taught with authority, although perhaps He was apparently uneducated. Everyone loved and respected Him.

Everyone loved and respected him? You've got to be joking. You seemed to have forgotten to include in your speculations that Jesus also said that he saw Satan falling from the sky like a flash of lightning.

Apparently you have been blinded by the light.

Because of some of His doctrines, they could not fully believe in Him, fearing that the devil was misleading them through Him. And then the devil forced the Jews to kill Him, which they did not want to. Just like the devil is forcing u to say lies against my post, which u know very well in yr heart to be true.

They could not fully believe in him? They outright despised and rejected him out of hand. Many who came to humbly ask him questions were just vipers, wolves in sheep clothing, trying to frame a charge of blasphemy against him in order to shut him up because his teaching was a threat to their power, wealth, and comfy positions above everyone else and the rest of the rabble like Jesus were opening their eyes seeing the hypocrisy and corruption and losing faith in them and they were terrified by the growing unrest.

Only some of the higher authorities despised Him. Nicodemus was a high official ,who was His admirer. Remember once people were ready to make Him the King and He avoided them for His time had not yet come and later how the crowd spontaneously treated Him like the King, shouting "Hosanna". His teaching of eating His flesh and drinking His blood became too much for the Jews to believe. They suspected the devil was trying to throw them off their real religion. Anyway my point is that Jesus, the Man has already come and that too in the glory of the Father and is presently talking to you in this post. And Jesus the Divine will come after 12 or 13 years to end the world.

Only some of the higher authorities despised Him. Nicodemus was a high official ,who was His admirer.

Yeah, he admired him so much he didn't have the faith to speak up and say, "hey wait a minute, this guy may be onto something..." before he was killed.

. Anyway my point is that Jesus, the Man has already come and that too in the glory of the Father and is presently talking to you in this post. And Jesus the Divine will come after 12 or 13 years to end the world.

Oh, for shits sake.

With all of you messiah wannabes crawling all over the place getting more and more hysterical by the day, Jesus must be getting closer and closer, even at the door.

Only some of the higher authorities despised Him. Nicodemus was a high official ,who was His admirer.

Yeah, he admired him so much he didn't have the faith to speak up and say, "hey wait a minute, this guy may be onto something..." before he was killed.

. Anyway my point is that Jesus, the Man has already come and that too in the glory of the Father and is presently talking to you in this post. And Jesus the Divine will come after 12 or 13 years to end the world.

Oh, for shits sake.

With all of you messiah wannabes crawling all over the place getting more and more hysterical by the day, Jesus must be getting closer and closer, even at the door.

Even His chief Apostle Peter denied Him, so did Nicodemus, because of the pressure of the devil. But once the pressure was removed the whole world followed Him.

In a similar manner u are denying me to be yr Lord, but once I remove the pressure u will say the truth. I am the Lord and everyone knows this and everyone is watching me, just like they watched Jesus. Don't say anything that will make u feel ashamed later. I will nevertheless love u and protect u and help u in all yr endeavors.

Matt 23:39 "For I tell you, you will not see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

The fact that I have come into this world shows that Jews at least in their hearts have said the above. And that is why Zionism started with my blessings and Israel was made and more will happen that is good for Israel and the world, through my blessings and power. U know the truth. Soon u will confess it to yr own relief and happiness. God bless u.

Forum List

Back