How Best To Remember Defense Secretary James R. Schlesinger(?)! (Precedent In These Matters!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
One of my great aunts was allegedly one of Richard Nixon's Sunday School teachers. It is also alleged that my grandfather dug only the third successful water well ever: In the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, CA. The LW Gregg Lankershim ranch was across the LA River from what is now NBC Universal. That created the friendship basis with Mulholland, responsible for the flow of the river to downtown Los Angeles. The aqueduct would follow. Like for many, real estate sales helped create a semblance of wealth, able to create a ranch more northerly, on the California Coast. The Hearst family would create San Simeon on the next ranch north.

President Nixon would self-destruct in the last days before the historic resignation. Grandpa was actually listed as a prominent Democrat in 1920's California "Who's Who" directories, before there was Zuckerberg--maybe even the parents(?)!

To bypass the self-destruction--regarded even a drunken stupor--Defense Secretary, James R. Schlesinger--took quiet steps to protect the National Defense. The Chairman of Joint Chiefs was admonished to take no further direct orders from then President, Richard M. Nixon.

Amendment 25, Section 4 is more complex. Still, there is precedent in these matters!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(When prayer is bullshit: Matt 25: 14-30!)

One of my great aunts was allegedly one of Richard Nixon's Sunday School teachers. It is also alleged that my grandfather dug only the third successful water well ever: In the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, CA. The LW Gregg Lankershim ranch was across the LA River from what is now NBC Universal. That created the friendship basis with Mulholland, responsible for the flow of the river to downtown Los Angeles. The aqueduct would follow. Like for many, real estate sales helped create a semblance of wealth, able to create a ranch more northerly, on the California Coast. The Hearst family would create San Simeon on the next ranch north.

President Nixon would self-destruct in the last days before the historic resignation. Grandpa was actually listed as a prominent Democrat in 1920's California "Who's Who" directories, before there was Zuckerberg--maybe even the parents(?)!

To bypass the self-destruction--regarded even a drunken stupor--Defense Secretary, James R. Schlesinger--took quiet steps to protect the National Defense. The Chairman of Joint Chiefs was admonished to take no further direct orders from then President, Richard M. Nixon.

Amendment 25, Section 4 is more complex. Still, there is precedent in these matters!

The NY Slime? Good source. Odds are they made that shit up!

There really was a Richard Nixon, clearly Republican. There was even a Department of Defense, just like it says. There are other reports that corroborate it all. The Hearst Family is even in a coastal land dispute with State of California, or was: Even in recent times. Our ranch was Texas-Style, so mostly accessed around a central courtyard. The kitchen and dining room were the two exceptions. So our heritage is actually Penn Quaker, Texas, (Morgan's Raiders), and then a cattle drive to California--with the property we were still allowed to keep(?). My father and his sisters watched all the boats unload all the treasure for the castle, in their early years. My great uncle Gus owned the last working cattle ranch in Los Angeles County, creating Rose Hills Cemetery, in Whittier. Before the cemetery expansion, that ranch was mainly locally famous for Sunday Rodeo. Our cousin, Monte Montana, did circuit rodeo during his lifetime. New Year's Day, there wasn't much rodeo--mostly a parade, instead.

Vice President Pence drives through Gregg County, Indiana, on his to Bloomington from Indianapolis. That was the family of the oldest of the original three brothers.

I myself am more of an atheist, as years have gone by.

The collapse of the Soviet Union came after LBJ. LBJ was after John Foster Dulles, delusional-paranoid-in-charge from the Eisenhower Administration--out of the Republican Senator McCarthy era. The same arithmetic that confounded most of European and and Middle Eastern Civilizations was also current in both the Marxist concept, and the US Federal Reserve. Usury--more likely of the Egyptian households of Pharaoh: Plagues everyone even now. The rich get richer. The poor don't get enough. End of Marketplaces.

Even essential anarchy fails to come to grips with the ancient arithmetic. Great Fable-Maker, Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, called, "Oh Christ," mainly in English--exposed the problem and showed an original normal--that Matt 20: 1-16--but failed to connect the dots(?). Euclid, a Greek: Would fill in the dots as infinite number on any line. So make a box with parallel lines to the bottom and the top. Those lines can be regarded an equal amount "Stimulus" income adjustment. A left-right diagonal, from the bottom to the top, is the usury problem. "Lives that don't matter" are in the lower left quadrant--"Essentially" tossed out. The current credit market exceeds $90.0 tril. That is close enough to an infinite number: To even matter, now!

Federal Reserve is about credit, the source of incomes--by way of investment strategies. Business accounting requires credit to be repaid. "Fiat" money credit has no such requirement. "The Bomb" is not just a verbal: But an acceptance device of governments. Currencies work.

The Soviet Union was oblivious to the lower left quadrant in the box. The New Deal was a remedy. It still had usury wage-price controls. Nixon went back to even those.

Senator George McGovern proposed the original Stimulus Payments program. He got clobbered, running for President. Now all kinds of political leaders get clobbered: If in fact the Stimulus Payments do not happen!

Forum List

Back