How American Evangelicals Infected Uganda

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC

If you’ve followed the story of Uganda’s infamous “Kill the Gays” law over the past few years, you’re probably aware that prominent American evangelicals like Scott Lively and Lou Engle have been harshly criticized for their role in introducing a strain of zealous social conservatism—including an especially vicious condemnation of homosexuality—to Africa.

God Loves Uganda shows how American evangelicals exported homophobia to Africa.
And your point is what?

This past week, with the blatant discrimination laws has been a real eye opener. More and more, I see that Westboro is a lot more popular here in the US than I would ever have thought possible and you can bet that some posters here will be joining up.

This past week, with the blatant discrimination laws has been a real eye opener. More and more, I see that Westboro is a lot more popular here in the US than I would ever have thought possible and you can bet that some posters here will be joining up.
Fred Phelps was a democrat.
Democrats spread AIDS.
AIDS kills democrats.
So what's the big deal?

If you’ve followed the story of Uganda’s infamous “Kill the Gays” law over the past few years, you’re probably aware that prominent American evangelicals like Scott Lively and Lou Engle have been harshly criticized for their role in introducing a strain of zealous social conservatism—including an especially vicious condemnation of homosexuality—to Africa.

The evangelical right saw its recent history, and realized that it was fertile soil in which to sow their version of the gospel?

Genocide Watch

Fred Phelps was a democrat.
Democrats spread AIDS.
AIDS kills democrats.
So what's the big deal?

Actually, no: Indiana health workers face HIV outbreak with two hands tied behind our back US news The Guardian

And your point is what?

You're very brave to admit you have no idea what people are talking about. Good for you.

Forum List

Back