34000 black churches break ties with the Presbyterian church

This issue will accelerate the decline and fall of mainline Protestantism.

Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims are not the greatest supporters of gays or gay marriage.

When white liberals and their dupes become the minority, there may well be a reaction.
Good for you, finally comparing Christianity's hate of Gays to Islam's.

Btw some of the most Gay friendly countries in the world are Hispanic. You should probably look that up.

Surely this will lead conservatives in America to embrace black people! I can't wait for their relationship to blossom!

Straw man. We've never had a problem with black people to begin with.
The divide is growing and so it should. the "church" is supposed to stand on the word of God NOT be PC.
The "word of God" these days is thousands of years worth of editing of whatever the hell was the original supposed "word of God."

Surely this will lead conservatives in America to embrace black people! I can't wait for their relationship to blossom!

The divide is growing and so it should. the "church" is supposed to stand on the word of God NOT be PC.
The "word of God" these days is thousands of years worth of editing of whatever the hell was the original supposed "word of God."
Accept or not, YOUR choice.

How about the small number of black churches breaking ties with Jesus after realizing he was the lucifer character they were all warned about?
Look up online like on Youtube the many pastors admiting Jesus was Lucifer.

I don't think so. But if Democrats didn't need their vote, they'd be attacking Black Churches as we speak.

But it seems, even though Democrats hate all religions, other than Islam, they are forced to cowtow to the religious right....with respect to black churches.

In this at least I'm in complete agreement,

"This arbitrary change of Holy Scripture is a flagrantly pretentious and illegitimate maneuver by a body that has no authority whatsoever to alter holy text."

No one has ANY right EVER to alter Scripture. Once you do it's not from God anymore but from Man. Why I was never into Talmudic Judaism (most of it.) Was more of a Karaite (Judaism extant before Talmudic came along.)

then ask God yourself. That's the beauty of the gospel. We all have the right and duty to go to the Lord and learn for ourselves.

Actually you are quite mistaken. The Word of God is the most intact, unchanged Book of Antiquity on the earth today. The second is the Illiad. This is a documented fact. Look it up. You may also want to read Evidence that Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell that lists the names of the scholars - including secular scholars who participated in the study.

"This arbitrary change of Holy Scripture is a flagrantly pretentious and illegitimate maneuver by a body that has no authority whatsoever to alter holy text."

No one has ANY right EVER to alter Scripture. Once you do it's not from God anymore but from Man. Why I was never into Talmudic Judaism (most of it.) Was more of a Karaite (Judaism extant before Talmudic came along.)

Last time I checked God can authorize His servants to do whatever He wants them to do.

then ask God yourself. That's the beauty of the gospel. We all have the right and duty to go to the Lord and learn for ourselves.
It's just unfortunate that you were given the wrong gawds/lords.

Last time I checked God can authorize His servants to do whatever He wants them to do.

Canonization of Scripture was done as-discovered. Come along later and start changing things it's not canonized any more.

Forum List

Back