Libs really want Boebert to lose

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The liberal media is going crazy. They absolutely love this. The sensationalism in their coverage is so obvious.

---Ultra-MAGA Rep. Lauren Boebert's son victimized a toddler, a senior citizen, and four others during a recent crime spree---

The liberal media is going crazy. They absolutely love this. The sensationalism in their coverage is so obvious.

---Ultra-MAGA Rep. Lauren Boebert's son victimized a toddler, a senior citizen, and four others during a recent crime spree---

The best you could do is quote the Daily Beast to show someone going “crazy”? Wow.

The best you could do is quote the Daily Beast to show someone going “crazy”? Wow.
You can't see that the liberal media is salivating over this? The lib media would love to knock Boebert out of this election.

You can't see that the liberal media is salivating over this? The lib media would love to knock Boebert out of this election.
She was elected with almost exclusively mail in voting (that is the system in Colorado) so she is illegitimate. I would think you’d want to see her sent packing.

She was elected with almost exclusively mail in voting (that is the system in Colorado) so she is illegitimate. I would think you’d want to see her sent packing.
By that argument all elected officials in Colorado are illegitimate. That might not be so far from the truth now that it's a blue state.

By that argument all elected officials in Colorado are illegitimate. That might not be so far from the truth now that it's a blue state.
Its a right wing fantasy that mail in voting=illegitimacy. It’s great that you now have to denounce your own heroes because of your own made up fantasies.

You guys are so fucking stupid that words fail me in describing your idiocy.

Forum List

Back