How About "Colored People"?

It's good that you ask, so that we can get a definitive ruling from the PC Police.

Personally, I would like to see a website we can visit every morning to update ourselves and avoid "offending" someone for the next 24 hours or so.

They could have a Q&A section, or an FAQ section, for stuff like this.
I dont understand why you whtie boys whine about what other people want to call themselves. When in doubt simply ask. I do it all the time. Why are white boys so lazy?

"People of color" is everyone who isn't white. The Democrats are trying to unite all non-whites into a coalition against white people.
They are, which is stupid because most of them are white.
just wait until the "protected class" turns on THEM...and all it takes is walking down the "wrong" street...
I can just hear them when they're on their knees with a gun on the back of their head begging.."but...but I'm not a racist...I voted for obama...why are you doing this"?

...and then their last conscious thought will be "I wish I had a gun"

"People of color" is everyone who isn't white. The Democrats are trying to unite all non-whites into a coalition against white people.
They are, which is stupid because most of them are white.
just wait until the "protected class" turns on THEM...and all it takes is walking down the "wrong" street...
I can just hear them when they're on their knees with a gun on the back of their head begging.."but...but I'm not a racist...I voted for obama...why are you doing this"?

...and then their last conscious thought will be "I wish I had a gun"
We understand. You live a life of fear. Why are you such a coward? :itsok:

'How About "Colored People"?'

How about you and other rightwing nitwits stop trying to contrive a 'controversy' out of things that are clearly a non-issue.

well, we have to be careful..we don't want to "offend" anybody...they keep changing the rules.."you can't say this..you can't say that"
...it's hard to keep up as everyone rushes from issue to issue racing to be the first one "offended" by something..LMAO..

'How About "Colored People"?'

How about you and other rightwing nitwits stop trying to contrive a 'controversy' out of things that are clearly a non-issue.

well, we have to be careful..we don't want to "offend" anybody...they keep changing the rules.."you can't say this..you can't say that"
...it's hard to keep up as everyone rushes from issue to issue racing to be the first one "offended" by something..LMAO..

Jeez, I figure if I don't offend someone over the course of the day, I've failed in my patriotic duty. :laugh:

Because the political correctness you people push is an attempt to introduce Newspeak, and all the concepts behind it.
So why do you care?

Read Orwell, and you'll know. Who controls the language controls the debate.
I've already read Orwell. So you think its up for debate what people prefer to be called? Interesting. Sounds more like white boy whining to be honest.

Because the political correctness you people push is an attempt to introduce Newspeak, and all the concepts behind it.
So why do you care?

Read Orwell, and you'll know. Who controls the language controls the debate.
I've already read Orwell.

That's wonderful.

So you think its up for debate what people prefer to be called?

Not at all. What's up for debate is the pressure applied by universities and other questionable bastions of intellectual freedom and freedom of speech for students to use such nomenclature while restricting truly open speech to little corners of campus.

Interesting.

You are, just like a lab rat.

And tell me, what IS the difference between "people of color" and "colored people"? I recall Berke Breathed's Opus ruminating over the same thing in a cartoon that likely would not be permitted to run in these most "enlightened times".

And here's an example of rightwing nitwits trying to contrive a 'controversy' from one of their many ridiculous lies.
FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Oooohh Someone said something somewhere! This means something..or its just another attempt by the race baiters to pretend that this local story has worldwide implications.

Nope. Merely indicates how stupid the Democrats and their attendant sheep are.

Yeah, because the UCSD students represent everybody lol

Oooohh Someone said something somewhere! This means something..or its just another attempt by the race baiters to pretend that this local story has worldwide implications.

Nope. Merely indicates how stupid the Democrats and their attendant sheep are.

Yeah, because the UCSD students represent everybody lol

That such a decision was reached at all is a grand indicator of the thought process of the decision makers, and as we all know the Democrat MO is to win by increments.

Forum List

Back