How About "Colored People"?

"People of color" is everyone who isn't white. The Democrats are trying to unite all non-whites into a coalition against white people.
They are, which is stupid because most of them are white.
just wait until the "protected class" turns on THEM...and all it takes is walking down the "wrong" street...
I can just hear them when they're on their knees with a gun on the back of their head begging.."but...but I'm not a racist...I voted for obama...why are you doing this"?

...and then their last conscious thought will be "I wish I had a gun"
The racist test:

Do you like him white?
white-obama.jpg

No?
Me neither.
See? You're not a racist.

I don't complain. I called you and your miserable black ilk what you are: useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers who have high-flying ambition to suck off the teat of politically correct idiocy that present day whites in America should pay for the sins of previous white generations and pay up to present day freeloaders who have nothing to do with previous generations.

Personally, I don't care what you call me or compare me to. I am glad that I am old enough NOT to be here when your generation of vulgar and uneducated and loud and crazy and irrational and delusional bullies destroy everything your parents and grand parents bequeathed to us and incidentally to undeserving shits like you.

So, enjoy the African "art" because after you and your ilk are done with the world, that is all you will be able to hope for,
You where whining and complaining. You should be embarrassed.

But the number of lives of white people ruined by accused of being RACIST for simply stating facts is staggering.

Do you need some tissue?

Of course you care. You would have never replied to my comment when I wasnt talking to you if you didnt care. Its ok but just know I know. :laugh:

Have I ever complained about the injustices committed against my ancestors, the same way you and your ilk complain about the injustices committed against your ancestors?

Are you even aware that in the same time period (1800-1900) the European serfs were treated far worse than the American slaves? Are you even aware that after at least 50 years after the American slaves were freed and offered their country in Africa, European serfs were still living in worse conditions than American slaves ever were? Are you aware that European feudal serf were serfs for at least a thousand years before the first black African was sold into slavery by another black African? Are you aware that the greatest proponents of slavery were black Africans?

You and your ilk yack about reparations.

Tell me why I, a white immigrant to North America, (in 1957) who had nothing to to do with slavery, whose ancestors were more slaves than your ancestors, should pay a single penny for your Cadillac or your daily meal ticket or your daily booze and smokes and drugs paid for by tax-payer provided credit cards to use and abuse as you see fit.

Tell me why I should pay for your ancestor's stupidity.

View attachment 51637 Listen, the last people on the planet that should ever shed one tear of struggle, should be that of a white person. And the fact your ignorance is displayed quite well here, makes even the play of the violin on your behalf all the more absurd.

So, if white people suffer from injustice, inequality, oppression, exploitation, cruelty and insensitivity, it is OK?

I realize that the suffering of white people was caused by other whites. However, that does NOT make their suffering less so.

If you think it is OK to bash white people, swear off anything and everything the white people gave you:

Radio, television, refrigerator, air conditioner, TV remote, cars, trucks, vans, computers, cell phones, sewing machines, elevators, airplanes, clocks and watches, golf, calculators, tractors, combines, books, symphonies, operas, cures or at least vaccination for all kinds of diseases, medicines, hygiene, architecture, engineering, Olympics, sports, snowmobiles,

and many others, too little time to mention all.

But also, part of the gift of white race to the human world is the love of animals. This is totally alien to liberals. They only love animals when they need a seeing eye dog. they only love animals when animals forward the liberal cause.

Nobody in his\her right mind could ever see Hillary as someone who gives a hoot about animals.

And that is nothing but the betrayal of her species.

Radio, television, refrigerator, air conditioner, TV remote, cars, trucks, vans, computers, cell phones, sewing machines, elevators, airplanes, clocks and watches, golf, calculators, tractors, combines, books, symphonies, operas, cures or at least vaccination for all kinds of diseases, medicines, hygiene, architecture, engineering, Olympics, sports, snowmobiles,

0511-1010-2403-2228_Young_Man_Taking_a_Bow_clipart_image.jpg
NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT BLACK PEOPLE GAVE YOU MF'S.......WEALTH!!! FREE OF CHARGE!!

I know you skipped science but it has been proven Blacks were the first humans. Europeans interbreed with neanderthals that were not homo sapiens so basically you are hybrid and not fully human if you really believe that.

Uh, I saw the documentary about Neanderthals...so miss me on the history lesson.

OHHHHH..you saw something on tv so therefore it's true...got it...

And your explaining the theory of man, just came out ya ass ho, yes? Or did you, like all you fucks here, get it from somewhere, no?

not at all.....it's a fact that humans have neanderthal DNA..that's what makes them "human".
Youre quite the dumbass today. :laugh:

Its a fact white people have a way higher percentage of neaderthal DNA which is BTW not human. Thats why the are two seperate species.

Homo neanderthalensis is not the same as homo sapiens you dummy.
I know you skipped science but it has been proven Blacks were the first humans. Europeans interbreed with neanderthals that were not homo sapiens so basically you are hybrid and not fully human if you really believe that.

Uh, I saw the documentary about Neanderthals...so miss me on the history lesson.

OHHHHH..you saw something on tv so therefore it's true...got it...

And your explaining the theory of man, just came out ya ass ho, yes? Or did you, like all you fucks here, get it from somewhere, no?

not at all.....it's a fact that humans have neanderthal DNA..that's what makes them "human".
Youre quite the dumbass today. :laugh:

Its a fact white people have a way higher percentage of neaderthal DNA which is BTW not human. Thats why the are two seperate species.

Homo neanderthalensis is not the same as homo sapiens you dummy.

Dude you are so wasting your time with me on this subject...not in the mood, don't give a shit, next?

"People of color" is everyone who isn't white. The Democrats are trying to unite all non-whites into a coalition against white people.

Which is nonsense as white is a color!.
White is a color...stay in the sun too long, you turn lobster red, stay in the house to much, you become clear, fuck with a black man, you turn toasted brown, fuck with asian, bird yellow and a hispanic, tannish brown, so yes, white is a color

Which is nonsense as white is a color!.
White is a color...stay in the sun too long, you turn lobster red, stay in the house to much, you become clear, fuck with a black man, you turn toasted brown, fuck with asian, bird yellow and a hispanic, tannish brown, so yes, white is a color

You're weird.

Forum List

Back