How About "Colored People"?

More meaningless Political correctness... Thanks progressives.

See hope and change

Hell , just call Blacks BLAMS. That is short for Black Americans and underlines the fact that they will shoot your ass if you call them anything else!

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we weren't supposed to say colored people. I can't keep up with this shit.

Call them according to their actions??

See hope and change

Hell , just call Blacks BLAMS. That is short for Black Americans and underlines the fact that they will shoot your ass if you call them anything else!

Not a great plan.
other people have weapons too.
But most racist can't shoot straight while formulating the "N" word in a face to face confrontation...it's too much of a strain on the one good brain cell that typically marks most bigot's craniums. The street battle hardened black thug will win every time.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we weren't supposed to say colored people. I can't keep up with this shit.

Political correctness... Never know what side of the the fence your on.

See hope and change

:lol:

No guff. And the left have been at this for decades. To control the language. Because to control the language is to control the debate.

For example my Baba learned to speak English fairly well. But she couldn't get certain words right. Well one of the worst was when she would chirp on about going to ****** Falls for a picnic.

I would just stand there in utter horror and shock. She couldn't for the life of her say Niagara. Thank heavens everyone knew she was not being racist back then. But in today's world?

They'd have my Baba up on charges for hate speech.

"People of color" is everyone who isn't white. The Democrats are trying to unite all non-whites into a coalition against white people.

More to the OP. Minorities is a word used to imply a less plentiful condition. It was chosen on purpose just like the media likes to portray Blacks and Mexicans as criminals. The reality is that whites are the minority in this world and even worse they have a problematic gene pool. When you mix a Black with a white person the white genes are recessive. Same with other people of color.

Forum List

Back