House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

Hey, they can't get anything to stick on the Bidens and they had to impeach somebody to keep the useful idiots happy.

You are happy about this, right?

When you emerge from your coma you will discover the impeachment inquiry focused on Biden is ongoing.

Mayorkas should have faced impeachment two years ago.

Mayorkis, Biden, your cult...
Shit, they didn't even get all the republicans on board.

Useless losers they are.

Oh, and:

everybody.jpg

Hey. Great use of government time, money, and resources
Political theater

GOP
Wasting Time
Wasting Money
Accomplishing Nothing

Republicans Since 2010

Highly unlikely? That sound you hear is the Senate lauging itsass off.

Meaningless nonsense.

Just dumb-assed tRumplings wasting time.

It's not like they can manage anything else I guess so who cares.

A show of hands for people from both sides.
Does anyone think this is anything but a bit of performance art?
I didn't think so.
I challenge any of you hypocritical dumbasses to bring a post by you saying this about the two Trump Shampeachments.

I predict :crickets:

She probably feels the same way I do: Disappointed.

For all that money we give them, they didn't kill enough Palestinians to suit me.

Come on Izzies, pump up those numbers!
I’m not sure what Israel has to do with the topic: Biden’s allowing a foreign invasion of fighting-age males from enemy countries.

Since no Democrats voted for impeachment, we must assume they all support the illegal alien invasion that's happening on our southern border. Fuck Democrats. America first.

I challenge any of you hypocritical dumbasses to bring a post by you saying this about the two Trump Shampeachments.

I predict :crickets:
If Democrats didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

How this took this many years is astonishing,

Was he a poor border czar or just following instructions?

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has been impeached by the House of Representatives.

A Cabinet secretary has not been impeached by the U.S. Congress since 1876.

Tuesday evening’s vote marked House Republicans’ second attempt at impeaching Mayorkas. GOP lawmakers targeted the Biden official over the ongoing migrant crisis at the U.S. border, accusing him of deliberately flaunting existing immigration law and worsening the situation.
Typical vapid GOP theater. Make accusations of criminal acts, produce no evidence of any criminal act.

They have really gone all on on assuming their voting base is made up of gullible idiots.

How cute. Look at you, parroting a narrative invented by Fox News.
Oh, did Fox say that? I just see the photos of thousands of males in their late teens and 20s - and figured it out myself.

Have you see the illegal scumbags attacking people while they, the illegals, are on scooters for a fast getaway? They’re dragging people half a block. Happening all over.

How cute. Look at you, parroting a trigger phrase invented by Fox News.

Those "fighting age males" will be adding to our GDP.
Explain how giving them fee housing, free food, free cell phones, free education for their kids, and free gift cards helps our GDP, moron.

yep, you're happy.

Not too damn bright, but happy.

Too bad about your hurt feelings, but the impeachment is past due. Since the day Biden took office and allowed Mayorkas to subvert and ignore the US Constitution, he has worked to dismantle security measures at the U.S.-Mexico border. Mayorkas willfully abandoned control of the border and enabled millions of illegals to enter the country while simultaneously enabling the cartels and their human trafficking operations.

Ironically, I think it was the exposure of the sham Senate "border bill" that pushed the reluctant Republicans over the line.

That bill was an in-your-face fake "border bill" written to ship hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to foreign dictators while doing absolutely nothing to secure the border.

"Because we need to pass the supplemental," was one of the non-answers to congressional questions that Mayorkas kept repeating.

Sorry, Ally. No supplemental if you waste the money you were already given.

Lisa: "Let's keep all these poor people out of the country!"
Also Lisa: "FDR was bad because he wouldn't accept Jews fleeing Europe."

Whats the right number for you per year? you know, the more that come at one time, the harder it is to verify identity. You have no real idea which people have fake IDs and might be criminals because these people are either paying drug cartels or being used by drug cartels, or are cartel members themselves.
Its a multi billion dollar industry, and getting fradulent ID's are no problem.

Secondly, there are not readily available jobs or places to stay for these people becasue too many are coming at a time. We also have American citizens waiting for affordable housing.... guess its ok by you for them to wait longer. probably they are not poor enough for you, but you know, these are the little details Liberals love to ignore or deny completely.

So whats a good number for you per year? 30 million a year?

Forum List

Back