House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And now he must undergo the pain of a trial.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:

It's about freaking time, too bad there's no chance of conviction in the senate.

Shit, they didn't even get all the republicans on board.

Useless losers they are.

Oh, and:

View attachment 901833
IMG_9291.jpeg

Too bad about your hurt feelings, but the impeachment is past due. Since the day Biden took office and allowed Mayorkas to subvert and ignore the US Constitution, he has worked to dismantle security measures at the U.S.-Mexico border. Mayorkas willfully abandoned control of the border and enabled millions of illegals to enter the country while simultaneously enabling the cartels and their human trafficking operations.
My feeling aren't hurt kid.

I'm just embarrassed for the nation.

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And now he must undergo the pain of a trial.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:

The American people can see this theater for you rubes exactly for what it is.

I don’t recall you posting this during the two Trump Shampeachments, Simp.
What you don't recall would fill a universe you tiny minded ape like cheeto licker.

Can't wait for the trial.
Acquital
and
5 or so Trump sycoliars imprisoned for perjury.

They should televise it on prime time TV. Mind you, Mayorkas can introduce the border bill Republicans just killed.

My feeling aren't hurt kid.

I'm just embarrassed for the nation.

You should be embarrassed. The incompetent, lawless Biden regime has allowed criminals and terrorists to flood into this country while enabling an international human trafficking network.

Special Counsel Robert Hur said in a report that he opted against bringing criminal charges following a 15-month investigation because Biden cooperated and would be difficult to convict, describing him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."
What a great campaign slogan!

”Vote for Biden: a well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”

I challenge any of you hypocritical dumbasses to bring a post by you saying this about the two Trump Shampeachments.

I predict :crickets:
What 2 "Trump sham impeachments?"

I only remember the one where he was charged with extorting a foreign leader to help his reelection campaign and the one where he was charged with trying to overthrow the government.

Which ones are you talking about monkey-boy?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back