California Rep. Tom McClintock,Colorado Rep. Ken Buck,Wisconsin Rep. Mike Gallagher and Utah Rep. Blake Moore are why Mayorkas was not impeached

They have got to go the next time they are on the ballot. The Biden admin does not have operational control of the border. Mayorkas is corrupt.
Dude. Two of them are not running for re-election so are Independent, not effected by pure political stunts anymore. The other is from California. This is enough factually stated for even the near-sighted political partisan to understand.

Mayorkas is obviously working against this country. He needs to be locked up for jeopardizing our national security. Moore gets a pass this time. The others that voted no, gotta go. No exceptions. MAGA

Mayorkas is obviously working against this country. He needs to be locked up for jeopardizing our national security. Moore gets a pass this time. The others that voted no, gotta go. No exceptions. MAGA
Then pass the bill MFer!

The people jeopardizing our national security are the MAGATs in Congress.

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Republicans are impotent without Trump I swear. 10 MILLION illegals pour across the border and the dipshit in charge can't be fired from his job??? W...T...F House Republicans? Pull your heads out of your ass you useless dipshits.

Instead of debating the Border Bill, the MAGAs do this impeachment farce for its sheeple. MAGAs fall for any garbage, I swear.

Instead of debating the Border Bill, the MAGAs do this impeachment farce for its sheeple. MAGAs fall for any garbage, I swear.
Senate Dems can shove their so called border bill up their ass with a hot poker and pass the House HR2 actual border bill.

Thanks, now I know who to send donations to...

I'll put them in a stack with my contribution to Catherine Templeton...

1707339673224.png

Dude. Two of them are not running for re-election so are Independent, not effected by pure political stunts anymore. The other is from California. This is enough factually stated for even the near-sighted political partisan to understand.
Perhaps that is why they did it.Its always that way with a percentage of Republican legislators. When the Progs got their Federal Reserve Fiat Currency Printing legislation fixed, the RINO sell out wing showed up in different batches in a lot of it to get it passed. Progs have near complete control of their communist agents. We have some double agents. Who knows? Maybe McCain and Liebermann will run together one ticket. Everything is beautiful.

They have got to go the next time they are on the ballot. The Biden admin does not have operational control of the border. Mayorkas is corrupt.

You are so stupidly clueless. The ones who are going down are Republicans who supported this nonsense.

MAGA are the ones who are working against this country. You pieces of garbage should be locked up. MAGA will cost Republicans the House in 2024.

Forum List

Back