House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

Trump hired an illegal foreign agent to run his campaign. Manifort was the one who was wiretaped, not Trump Tower.
Manifort's business office was in Trump tower. So yes, the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower.
Prove he was wiretapped in Trump Tower....
It's all unraveling for the left.

You poor poor things.....
LOL ^^^ That doesn't prove it.

Not only is the news not reporting Trump Tower was wiretapped, the Department of Justice recently revealed they could find no evidence it was. Then factor in that Manafort had multiple residences, offices, cell phones -- and you idiots look like morons claiming Trump Tower was wiretapped with no evidence to support your baseless claims.
They're gonna continue to pretend that Manafort didn't have his own house in Virginia.
After all the information released on this matter, for righties to continue claiming Trump Tower was wiretapped, the only reasonable conclusion I can reach is they share the same brain-dead cult mentality.

And every time I ask for proof to confirm Trump Tower was wiretapped, they run. Every time.

Trump hired an illegal foreign agent to run his campaign. Manifort was the one who was wiretaped, not Trump Tower.
Manifort's business office was in Trump tower. So yes, the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower.

Not only is the news not reporting Trump Tower was wiretapped, the Department of Justice recently revealed they could find no evidence it was. Then factor in that Manafort had multiple residences, offices, cell phones -- and you idiots look like morons claiming Trump Tower was wiretapped with no evidence to support your baseless claims.
They're gonna continue to pretend that Manafort didn't have his own house in Virginia.
Just as you all pretend Russia matters?

Our intelligence community has publically stated that Russia absolutely interfered with our election and will most certainly do so again. Why are you rightards so complacent with that?

[
It was under secret FISA warrant. It's not good news for Trump to have hired a foreign agent to run his campaign.

So then, Obama was using the Federal Government to spy on the opposition campaign in order to corrupt the election.

Obama and Susan Rice belong in prison for the rest of their natural lives for this.

None dare call it treason, but that's exactly what it is.
Moron.... even your link doesn't say Obama spied on the opposition campaign. Your link sources the story from CNN, which clearly states the wiretapping occurred before and after the election. It says nothing about during the election.

When do you stop listening to those voices in your head long enough to absorb even a modicum of reality?

Ever???

Traitor, the leader of the filthy fascist democrats used the government to spy on the opposition during an election. You filth have no integrity but that is low even for you.
Post a link to a valid website stating Trump was spied on "during the election".....

Failure to do so reveals you're even more insane than I gave you credit for.

Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign, moron. By spying on Manafort, the fascist democrats used the federal government to spy on the opposition campaign.

Even for a traitor and a Stalinist, you're dumb as a dog turd Fawn.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You idiotically claim Obama spied on Trump's campaign; so I challenge you to post real evidence if that -- but instead of real evidence, you merely repeat your bullshit claim. :cuckoo:

Prove it, dumbfuck, don't just repeat it. The news is not reporting what you're claiming and the link you gave earlier said Manafort was not wiretapped while he was working on Trump's campaign.

You cult members are truly fucked in the head. Reporting what you want to b'lieve and not what actually occurred.

So then, Obama was using the Federal Government to spy on the opposition campaign in order to corrupt the election.

Obama and Susan Rice belong in prison for the rest of their natural lives for this.

Moron.... even your link doesn't say Obama spied on the opposition campaign. Your link sources the story from CNN, which clearly states the wiretapping occurred before and after the election. It says nothing about during the election.

When do you stop listening to those voices in your head long enough to absorb even a modicum of reality?

Ever???

Traitor, the leader of the filthy fascist democrats used the government to spy on the opposition during an election. You filth have no integrity but that is low even for you.
Post a link to a valid website stating Trump was spied on "during the election".....

<crickets>

DERP
^^^ Yet more indication the brain-dead cult members can't prove their delusions are real.

[
It was under secret FISA warrant. It's not good news for Trump to have hired a foreign agent to run his campaign.

Ever???

Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign, moron. By spying on Manafort, the fascist democrats used the federal government to spy on the opposition campaign.

Imbecile, it's being reported that Manafort was not wiretapped while he worked on Trump's campaign. You keep insisting otherwise but you have nothing but your own delusions to back you up.

How do I know this...? I keep challenging you to prove your claims but you keep just repeating them without proof.

Ever???

Imbecile, it's being reported that Manafort was not wiretapped while he worked on Trump's campaign. You keep insisting otherwise but you have nothing but your own delusions to back you up.

How do I know this...? I keep challenging you to prove your claims but you keep just repeating them without proof.
I'm not going to scour the internet for your proof, got more important things to do with my time. However I saw reported on TV that Manafort was illegally listened too in Trump tower while working to get Trump elected, before, during, and after Trump got elected. Apparently someone in Mueller camp leaked the FISA warrant.

oh look a link --> Paul Manafort spokesman: Wiretap report leaks are a 'felony'

Paul Manifort received $17 million directly from foreign agents.
So what? It was very well known that Manifort worked a lobbyist. Where he screwed up was not filing the proper paperwork.

And besides, Manifort wasn't running for president. He was a manager who Trump fired for shoving a reporter..

Are you fucking stupid? If they wiretap someone of course they are going to wiretap their business office.

Again....'ultimatum' received....

1. OR WHAT?

2. Democrats are given an un-ending deadline for manufacturing evidence and digging for dirt while declaring Trump has 7 Days to present evidence after this CNN bombshell of Obama WH wire-tapping?

upload_2017-9-21_10-36-44.jpeg

Ever???

I'm not going to scour the internet for your proof, got more important things to do with my time. However I saw reported on TV that Manafort was illegally listened too in Trump tower while working to get Trump elected, before, during, and after Trump got elected. Apparently someone in Mueller camp leaked the FISA warrant.

At least you're trying, which is more than I can say for your fellow cult members.

Paul Manafort's spokesman condemned recent reports that his client had been surveilled by federal officials while serving in the Trump campaign and after the 2016 presidential election as well.

Paul Manafort is not an objective source. But even worse, his spokesman is lying. He's claiming recent reports are saying Manafort was wiretapped while serving on the Trump campaign. When in reality, recent reports are reporting that Manafort was NOT wiretapped while working on Trump's campaign.

Our intelligence community has publically stated that Russia absolutely interfered with our election and will most certainly do so again. Why are you rightards so complacent with that?
Because EVERY NATION INCLUDING US does it every single election. It is a fact that will never change. Having said that a disinformation campaign =/= collusion or any other such nonsense.
Romney called it for what it was and you all mocked him. Obama KNEW BEFORE the election & did squat. The fact is this is only an issue because Trump won and you fools need a scapegoat.

I just don't care. It's a non issue

Because EVERY NATION INCLUDING US does it every single election. It is a fact that will never change. Having said that a disinformation campaign =/= collusion or any other such nonsense.
Romney called it for what it was and you all mocked him. Obama KNEW BEFORE the election & did squat. The fact is this is only an issue because Trump won and you fools need a scapegoat.

No, Grampa. Guatemala didn't hack the DNC. Be smarter.

Ever???

Manafort did not live in Trump Tower

You know...........when a person is being wiretapped, they have to see who they are talking to and if the person on the other end isn't part of the investigation, police are REQUIRED to hang up as soon as they figure that one out.

If they heard Trump on the line talking to Manafort, they would have disconnected. The only people that would have been able to be recorded would have been the people named in the FISA warrant.

No, Grampa. Guatemala didn't hack the DNC. Be smarter.
The DNC is a PRIVATE ENTITY. I couldn't care less that they were too incompetent to protect their infrastructure. Furthermore there has been no more proof that they were hacked by anyone on the outside than someone on the inside leaking the documents.

Don't be so gullible

[

Ever???

You can lie all you like, but reality is....
LOL

Imbecile -- your own link calls you an idiot. It doesn't say what you say.

Really Fawn? Do quote where my link says that?

Moron...

Ever???

You can lie all you like, but reality is....
LOL

Imbecile -- your own link calls you an idiot. It doesn't say what you say.

But all your news people are warming up to the idea. It's in what they aren't saying. None of you will prevent proof that Trump was NOT captured on any surveillance during his campaign. What is becoming apperant is that Bammer's staff knew what was going on. No way your cult leader diddnt know it was happening. To continue to hold the dude up as gods light on the world only demonstrates your delusion.
The news is reporting that Manafort was not wiretapped while he was working on Trump's campaign. You have any lucidity left to deal with that?

Bullshit. The DNC propaganda corpse known as the MSM is using weasel words such as "may have" or "unknown" but none of them have reported your lies.

{The conversations between Manafort and Trump continued after the President took office, long after the FBI investigation into Manafort was publicly known, the sources told CNN. They went on until lawyers for the President and Manafort insisted that they stop, according to the sources.

It's unclear whether Trump himself was picked up on the surveillance.

The White House declined to comment for this story. A spokesperson for Manafort didn't comment for this story.[/quote[

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Look Fawn, you're a hack and a notorious fucking liar. Anyone who has been here longer than a week knows you post to promote your party or slander the hated opposition. You lie as easily as normals breath,

This is just another example of the depth of depravity of your sociopathic posts. If anything you post ever turns out to be true, it will be purely coincidental.

You know...........when a person is being wiretapped, they have to see who they are talking to and if the person on the other end isn't part of the investigation, police are REQUIRED to hang up as soon as they figure that one out.

If they heard Trump on the line talking to Manafort, they would have disconnected. The only people that would have been able to be recorded would have been the people named in the FISA warrant.

You are not stupid enough to believe that, but you DO lack enough integrity to post it.

Forum List

Back