House gives Trump 7 days to prove Trump Tower was wiretapped

• Banned
The NYTIMES reported that Trump's people were wiretapped
1) why did you switch from "Trump" to "Trump people"?
2) Does the absence of a link to the New York Times article mean that you're afraid we will see the targets were Russians?

Does the absence of a link to the New York Times article mean that you're afraid we will see the targets were Russians?

The "targets" were Trump's people. Whoever did the wiretap even went so far as to commit a felony to leak the wiretap

March 20 is the deadline given to Donald Trump by members of both parties in the House Intelligence Committee. House lawmakers ask DOJ to offer wiretapping evidence by Monday
In this thread, conservatives are asked to predict what evidence, if any (microwaves, etc) they think Trump will submit.
The evidence will include conversations by Trump or those associated with him that were collected by Obama's intelligence services and put in a searchable database maintained by the NSA which can be accessed by even low level employees of the intelligence services and some in the Justice Department. We know for a fact this is how the Obama people got the information about Mike Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador that was used by Obama holdovers in the Justice Department to get Flynn fired.

1) why did you switch from "Trump" to "Trump people"?
2) Does the absence of a link to the New York Times article mean that you're afraid we will see the targets were Russians?
Designer-bearmeet.jpg

I'm still waiting for Dirty Harry Reid to prove Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes. When I get that evidence we can talk about President Trump.

I'm still waiting for Dirty Harry Reid to prove Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes. When I get that evidence we can talk about President Trump.
He was lying from the Senate floor what gave him immunity from legal consequences.

He was lying from the Senate floor what gave him immunity from legal consequences.

And that makes it OK from a voter standpoint?
I would have not voted for that scumbag even if he had been in my state.

Does the absence of a link to the New York Times article mean that you're afraid we will see the targets were Russians?

The "targets" were Trump's people. Whoever did the wiretap even went so far as to commit a felony to leak the wiretap
Share your proof with Trump that his people were the targets of the wiretaps.... he is in dire need of such proof.

Last edited:
Share your proof with Trump that his people were the targets of the wiretaps.... he is in dire need of such proof.
You seem to forget that the President has access to all the classified information. You may get what you wish for.

Forum List

Back