Hopefully new Texas law will discourage border crossers

The whiny liberals complain about the camps Trump wants to set up. At this point something like that is necessary because of the numbers.
Isn’t New York already setting up camps since paying to keep illegal immigrants/ asylum seekers in hotels is breaking the state financially?

Non-citizens can get driver's licenses in most states.
Yep, but they are “special” licenses, not the federally compliant ones. Allowing illegals to get licenses has been proven to be a problem in the past. Liberals have very short memories.

Legal permanent residents can get a regular license just like everyone else.

How is that in any way related to my post?
how is anything you post related to reality

it is funny, how you and so many others, insult us conservatives in the ugliest manner possible, and then when get you to post, engage with us, and we return your insults, you act indigent, as if you have been above insults and have only engaged in the truth

well, I am here, pointing out to all, how it is you that has the hate filled heart, that is full of bigotry, and come here to demonize those you have no understanding of

lies, denial, ignorance of history or is it that you choose to ignore the truth

how are your posts in anyway related to reality

how is anything you post related to reality

it is funny, how you and so many others, insult us conservatives in the ugliest manner possible, and then when get you to post, engage with us, and we return your insults, you act indigent, as if you have been above insults and have only engaged in the truth

well, I am here, pointing out to all, how it is you that has the hate filled heart, that is full of bigotry, and come here to demonize those you have no understanding of

lies, denial, ignorance of history or is it that you choose to ignore the truth

how are your posts in anyway related to reality
YOu're not insulting me. I didn't even realize you were trying.

You really aren't very good at this.

But you've got the projection thing down pat, so there's at least one thing you are good at.

YOu're not insulting me. I didn't even realize you were trying.

You really aren't very good at this.

But you've got the projection thing down pat, so there's at least one thing you are good at.
I guess it takes a certain level intelligence in order for people to realize they are insulted.

---New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.---
The mere ASSUMPTION of their immigration status.

And you think this is a good idea.

Wow.

"That brown guy over there talks funny. Arrest him!"

The mere ASSUMPTION of their immigration status.

And you think this is a good idea.

Wow.

"That brown guy over there talks funny. Arrest him!"
how would you go about finding illegals and either get them documented as to who they are and where they are living or deport them if they are amoung the thousands of known criminals and known terrorist connections??

Forum List

Back