Hopefully new Texas law will discourage border crossers

Do you not see the progression here?

View attachment 860420
Hopefully we do not get Democrats in Texas as in your pic
1700501917198.png

A simple "no" would have sufficed.
no, would not of sufficed
The Democrat party was late at reporting the atrocities that the NAZIs were committing
The Democrat party not only limited immigration of Jews to the USA during the war but actually sent Jews back to Germany and the gas chamber.

you flat out got your head up your ass

sadly, it is against usmb rules to accurately describe who you are

This may be the weakest attempt at a deflections that I have ever seen.
you wish, you post pics of a NAZI to denigrate republicans when it is a fact that Democrats sided with Hitler up until the time he attacked. And then, Democrats continued their support, by covering up the atrocities.

sadly, due to usmb rules I can not describe the type of person you are

no, would not of sufficed
The Democrat party was late at reporting the atrocities that the NAZIs were committing
The Democrat party not only limited immigration of Jews to the USA during the war but actually sent Jews back to Germany and the gas chamber.

you flat out got your head up your ass

sadly, it is against usmb rules to accurately describe who you are
Lol, that propaganda is really fucking you up. They neglected to mention that the Democrats were the conservatives in the 1940s, didn't they.

not even a nice try

I would agree that today's democrat party is even more radical and dangerous with politicians who only serve to line their pockets with cash
It's not a "try" Kid, it's a fact.

I realize you aren't used to dealing in those, but that's what ya gotta do when you live in the really real world.

New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.

This is what got our Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ass busted by the federal courts during the Obama era. Hopefully there's a new attitude with the court's shift in balance of power.

It's not a "try" Kid, it's a fact.

I realize you aren't used to dealing in those, but that's what ya gotta do when you live in the really real world.
The only thing true about democrats in the 40's is that they loved our country where as now, the Democrats hate our country and our history and do everything they can do to line their pockets with as much tax money as possible

The other fact is, democrats in the 40's were the party of the KKK, and today that bigotry still exists in th Democrat party, you just apply it to different victims

go back to your bathroom and spread some ointment on your advanced stage of crepititus

The only thing true about democrats in the 40's is that they loved our country where as now, the Democrats hate our country and our history and do everything they can do to line their pockets with as much tax money as possible

The other fact is, democrats in the 40's were the party of the KKK, and today that bigotry still exists in th Democrat party, you just apply it to different victims

go back to your bathroom and spread some ointment on your advanced stage of crepititus
YOu should know: Denying facts doesn't make them any less factual. Neither does insulting the person presenting the facts making you uncomfortable.

And "crepititus" is not a word.

Forum List

Back