Hopefully new Texas law will discourage border crossers

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
---New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.---

This is very good news. They shouldn't be here in the first place. Hopefully there will be many buses daily taking these people back to the Mexican side of the border.

---New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.---

This is very good news. They shouldn't be here in the first place. Hopefully there will be many buses daily taking these people back to the Mexican side of the border.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

You want this? Here? Get the fuck outta my country you fucking Nazi.

1700280435495.png

USA Today is a crock. People should be happy to assist the law. If someone gets stopped who is legal, all they'd have to do is show them their driver's license or any other form of ID to show their "immigration" status, as citizens aren't illegal immigrants with SS numbers and databases which show up on SCMODS.

USA Today is a crock. People should be happy to assist the law. If someone gets stopped who is legal, all they'd have to do is show them their driver's license or any other form of ID to show their "immigration" status, as citizens aren't illegal immigrants with SS numbers and databases which show up on SCMODS.
You fucking nazis are gonna be the end of this country.

No, just creeps like you.

Leave it to the first instance of having an effective means of rounding up illegals and you are the first to complain! Are you even here legally? You're part of a group of people who operates from the position that people in this country are so hapless, your voters can't even carry or produce any form of recognizable ID to vote! So there is ZERO chance that you would ever deal with the problem now of having 30 million or more undocumented aliens illegally roaming the country.

We should just shoot them when they cross outside of legal ports of entry. What's so hard about this? The weak shall inherit nothing...

We should just shoot them when they cross outside of legal ports of entry. What's so hard about this? The weak shall inherit nothing...
The whiny liberals complain about the camps Trump wants to set up. At this point something like that is necessary because of the numbers.

legally we dont have to unless we have committed a crime,,,

Biden and the federal government have failed the American people on illegal immigration, not to mention the liberal run "sanctuary" cities / jurisdictions that ignore and welcome them. It's laughable that those against illegal immigration, in a state being overrun at the border and attempts to bridge the gap are ... nazis.

You want this? Here? Get the fuck outta my country you fucking Nazi.

View attachment 860223
Crapitus. You’re so shallow.

While I don’t agree that the new “law” can properly allow for an arrest on mere suspicion of illegal immigration status, I also don’t make the idiotic ASSumption that being here, illegally, affords any illegal immigrants any special protections. Nor should it.

And our immigration laws and rules and regulations should be subject to law enforcement. Enforcing perfectly valid laws is not akin to anything ever done by the Nazis, you Godwin moron.

Last edited:
Crapitus. You’re so shallow.

While I don’t agree that the new “law” can properly allow for an arrest on mere suspicion of illegal immigration status, I also don’t make the idiotic ASSumption that being here, illegally, affords any illegal immigrants any special protections. Nor should it.

And our immigration laws and rules and regulations should be subject to law enforcement. Enforcing perfectly valid laws is not akin to anything ever done by the Nazis, you Godwin moron.
he knows all that,, its just he has to do something to project all the real nazi/fascist stuff being done by democrats onto someone else,,

That is what the Mexicans say about Texas... I doubt this passes the Supreme Court challenge.

Forum List

Back