Hopefully new Texas law will discourage border crossers

USA Today is a crock. People should be happy to assist the law. If someone gets stopped who is legal, all they'd have to do is show them their driver's license or any other form of ID to show their "immigration" status, as citizens aren't illegal immigrants with SS numbers and databases which show up on SCMODS.
Non-citizens can get driver's licenses in most states.

Non-citizens can get driver's licenses in most states.

Never the less, these people will have a name, an address, and other things identifying them as citizens, migrants, legal or otherwise. The police are charged with making life and death decisions on a daily basis; determining whether someone is an illegal alien needing deported is no different. No one who belongs here is going to be wrongly thrown out of the country. I'm sure if you were stopped, even if they wrongly decided you should be deported, I'm sure you'd have no problem showing your legal status, if you were actually a legal resident.

The law doesn't allow Texas Cops to arrest people based on an assumption but it allows them to stop and detain them and arrest them on conformation of their illegal status.

That is what the Mexicans say about Texas... I doubt this passes the Supreme Court challenge.
I should have known your side would immediately look for a liberal judge in order to block the new law from being enforced.

Never the less, these people will have a name, an address, and other things identifying them as citizens, migrants, legal or otherwise. The police are charged with making life and death decisions on a daily basis; determining whether someone is an illegal alien needing deported is no different. No one who belongs here is going to be wrongly thrown out of the country. I'm sure if you were stopped, even if they wrongly decided you should be deported, I'm sure you'd have no problem showing your legal status, if you were actually a legal resident.
The states much less local entities do not have the power to do as such and forcible detainer for no cause is illegal.

---New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.---

This is very good news. They shouldn't be here in the first place. Hopefully there will be many buses daily taking these people back to the Mexican side of the border.

This is greatly needed in order to help make America great again.

USA Today is a crock. People should be happy to assist the law. If someone gets stopped who is legal, all they'd have to do is show them their driver's license or any other form of ID to show their "immigration" status, as citizens aren't illegal immigrants with SS numbers and databases which show up on SCMODS.
Brownshirt stuff right there.

Do you realize this violates the constitution?

Than maybe you should tell your party to seal the border, and then this wouldn't be needed. It's your fault for supporting an administration that violates our constitution daily by not protecting the border. Go look in the mirror.
What do you mean by "seal the border"?

---New border measure would give any local peace officer power to arrest people far from the border on the mere assumption of their immigration status.---

This is very good news. They shouldn't be here in the first place. Hopefully there will be many buses daily taking these people back to the Mexican side of the border.

I doubt that the Biden admin will send those voters - I mean immigrants - back to Mexico. But maybe this will encourage them to cross at the california border where they will be much more welcomed.

Illegals can't vote in federal elections, silly.
They can't walk into a polling place, tell the poll workers they are registered voters and be given a provisional ballot?

They cannot go to old folks homes and harvest ballots?

They cannot illegally register in states that have motor-voter registration AND who give drivers licenses to illegals?

Why not?

What would stop them? Their respect for the law?

Brownshirt stuff right there.
Do you realize this violates the constitution?

How else do you think we are going to rid ourselves of 30 million invaders? You should have thought of that before you let them all in. Being invaded like this is a loss of freedom for all, in order to get it back, people will need to make temporary sacrifices.

How else do you think we are going to rid ourselves of 30 million invaders?

Not sure but violating the constitution is not on my list of things to try.

You should have thought of that before you let them all in.

I didn't let them in. Congress and the executive did over decades.

Being invaded like this is a loss of freedom for all, in order to get it back, people will need to make temporary sacrifices.
Yeah. It sucks but advocating breaking the constitution is not a viable method

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

You want this? Here? Get the fuck outta my country you fucking Nazi.

View attachment 860223
Texas is Republican, how can a simple law preventing crime bring more democrats to texas?
I dont see your Democrat fathers coming to texas as you show in this pic
1700501972050.png

Forum List

Back