Hooter's restaurants closed

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.

Last time I ordered anything at a strip club I found a curly hair in my food.

Did you ask for "curly" fries?

I should have thought of that earlier. God, I suck.

Hooters is a business meant for preying on idiots anyways. You wanna grab a meal while staring at half naked women who pretend to give a shit about you? Go to a strip club, and grab a meal while staring at fully naked women who pretend to give a shit about you. Better yet, save some money and eat your chicken wings while staring at your own computer screen. Your life sucks either way.

Was it the 70's? Those bushes back then...nope nope nope. lol
I don't know… maybe a nice little bush doesn't hurt..

Confess your inner hippie; a smothering face-full ain't bad either.

I get that and all but I shouldn't have to floss my teeth afterwards. lol

I get that and all but shouldn't have to floss my teeth afterwards. lol
Hippies didn't floss teeth.

jordan_carver_hooters1.jpg

WOW. Look at the Beer and popcorn.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

That wood paneling on the bar is just awful though.
Damon she is cute, what I would do to be 21 again....

It's always a bad sign when your teeth have lice.

I read recently that the rate of crabs has dropped considerably due to folks keeping their jazz in order.

I read recently that the rate of crabs has dropped considerably due to folks keeping their jazz in order.
So do you order the crab plate???

I get that and all but I shouldn't have to floss my teeth afterwards. lol
You need to practice how to do it. Like when you eat spaghetti with a spoon and a fork? That's a technique to eat spaghetti when you eat something else you need another technique.. work on it, it will pay dividends...

So do you order the crab plate???

lol. No, my body won't allow me to have shellfish. I'll get super ill.

I am pretty happy that we turned an otherwise moronic thread premise into something pretty funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back