Hooter's restaurants closed

jordan_carver_hooters1.jpg

WOW. Look at the Beer and popcorn.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

That wood paneling on the bar is just awful though.

A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Age, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.
Its an illegal business, and it got caught, that's why its shut down.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..
You really need to search your soul, because you are disgusting.

Have a nice day.
this has to be the gayest op I have ever read in 20 years.

A guy walked up to me, going passed a closed down old hooters, he says to me "it used to be here 2 years ago, what happened"....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Age, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

And if you want to try to find another location that may still be open, to patronize..

Have a nice day.
And you're gay....

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

Have a nice day.
God, you hate Hooters????
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.
I agree the food sucks, but the girls are so nice to us guys, you overlook it.

I had this one working for me until recently. (2nd from left) She has gone back to school full time. She's a PHD candidate at Alabama. Roooooooll TIDE!
545733_584186231641361_1314655962_n.jpg

Last edited:
damn

and I thought I was lucky having a Victorias Secret Model in the condo next to me 20 years ago.

I told him this.

It got shut down by the Government, because that entire business model is discriminatory based on Gender, Race and Disability, and Its Sexual harassment, and they do not pay people equally, nor are they promoted equally.

Have a nice day.
God, you hate Hooters????
Their food is overpriced and not very good. And unless you are a bunch of guys...the service is horrible.
Now…come on.. You were the last person I expected that sexist remark. I love and support lesbos, you just discriminated against them!!!! I demand an explanation… and apology!

I told him this.

Have a nice day.
Oh what a crock of shit!!!

Forum List

Back