HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

Except that he carried it over to this forum and I have a problem with those that besmirch the valor of the US Marine Corps. Yes, he did make that claim in this forum as evidenced above. He is a coward and liar and lacks any shred of honesty and integrity.

He has been exposed and now has negative credibility.

That is his problem and he has to deal with the consequences.
I'm sure you got the cred to issue edicts about other's cred.

How do you feel about Robert McDonald claiming to be Special Forces?

LOL, that's funny! He can't keep track of his lies.

You don't get it.

At BB we had dozens if not hundreds of personas at the end.

They banned everyone in threads hundreds of post long just for one person in the thread pissing them off.

NOBODY that was there long could remember them all, unless they archived them all.

I just read him saying he was a Marine on this forum.

That's OK if he wants to make up a fake personality. I understand it happens on the internet. I usually chalk it up to someone either suffering from low self esteem, or tiny penis syndrome...or both. LOL!

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

Except that he carried it over to this forum and I have a problem with those that besmirch the valor of the US Marine Corps. Yes, he did make that claim in this forum as evidenced above. He is a coward and liar and lacks any shred of honesty and integrity.

He has been exposed and now has negative credibility.

That is his problem and he has to deal with the consequences.
I'm sure you got the cred to issue edicts about other's cred.

How do you feel about Robert McDonald claiming to be Special Forces?

Is there a thread about it somewhere because if there is just provide the link and I will go there and give my opinion on the matter.

However the OP derailed his own thread here so I am not going to go OT about what someone else has done in this thread.

I don't think any CCW holder, myself included, expects it to be an "invisible shield" that will protect them against ALL attackers.

I don't think any CCW holder, myself included, expects it to be an "invisible shield" that will protect them against ALL attackers.

That is a realistic position to take but judging by the posts in this forum you might be surprised at just how many believe that it does "protect" them.

Maybe instead of a gun I should carry a couple of fragmentation grenades.

Your own odds might be a little better if you had a dog with you. :D

Probably not one of my dogs. :D

Sad-pug.jpg

LOL, that's funny! He can't keep track of his lies.

You don't get it.

At BB we had dozens if not hundreds of personas at the end.

They banned everyone in threads hundreds of post long just for one person in the thread pissing them off.

NOBODY that was there long could remember them all, unless they archived them all.

That's OK if he wants to make up a fake personality. I understand it happens on the internet. I usually chalk it up to someone either suffering from low self esteem, or tiny penis syndrome...or both. LOL!

sion Forum

Another sock, this time the "poseur" brings out the high-estrogen voice.....So where's the link to this claim?

The putz keeps his screenshots so tiny nobody can read what they say.....I tell ya, this freak's very existence depends on him deflecting attention away from himself here.....I got a boot so far up his ass his breath smells like shoe polish. :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back