HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
sion Forum

I just read him saying he was a Marine on this forum.

That's OK if he wants to make up a fake personality. I understand it happens on the internet. I usually chalk it up to someone either suffering from low self esteem, or tiny penis syndrome...or both. LOL!

Another sock, this time the "poseur" brings out the high-estrogen voice.....So where's the link to this claim?

Everyone is a sock! It types and types...each word more useless than the last.

sock_puppet_picture.jpg

Deri already posted posted it.

Maybe instead of a gun I should carry a couple of fragmentation grenades.

Your own odds might be a little better if you had a dog with you. :D

Probably not one of my dogs. :D

Sad-pug.jpg
I have an old Pug too and the only thing they attack is food. Any kind of food.

Do you really? I have 4 pugs! They wouldn't hurt a fly. They certainly would warn you of an intruder, but other than that, they are about worthless. LoL!

Do you really? I have 4 pugs! They wouldn't hurt a fly. They certainly would warn you of an intruder, but other than that, they are about worthless. LoL!
That's all they should do. There are better ways to protect your house. Why would anyone put their pets in harm's way?

I'm protecting my home with a baseball bat and a telephone. Oh, and I got some new smoke detectors the other day.

Sad-pug.jpg

I've had one Pug at a time the past 40 years. I'm on my last one. He's going to the vet soon for his last trip. I hate to have them put to sleep. They're almost like family.

Sad-pug.jpg

I've had one Pug at a time the past 40 years. I'm on my last one. He's going to the vet soon for his last trip. I hate to have them put to sleep. They're almost like family.

I knew there was something good about you! I'm so sorry to hear about your little pug.

If you change your mind, here's a link to the Dallas/Fort Worth pug rescue. I'm convinced pets help you live longer.
DFW Pug Rescue - http DFWPugs.com

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poseur Poseur:
noun, plural poseurs [poh-zurz; French paw-zœr] /poʊˈzɜrz; French pɔˈzœr/ (Show IPA)
1. a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

"27 years" in who's military? Nobody I know would spell poser with the frog u in it, so it looks like you're the shitbag's beard eh? Too late....he ran....like a frog. Now you either get on topic or get the fuck out of this thread.

Sorry to hear you only know illiterate people. That explains a lot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poseur Poseur:
noun, plural poseurs [poh-zurz; French paw-zœr] /poʊˈzɜrz; French pɔˈzœr/ (Show IPA)
1. a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

"27 years" in who's military? Nobody I know would spell poser with the frog u in it,
I'm not surprised.
so it looks like you're the shitbag's beard eh?
I have no idea what that means, so....probably not.

Too late....he ran....like a frog.
Which means he didn't run at all.

Now you either get on topic or get the fuck out of this thread.
Who puked, passed out and put you in charge? Don't even think you have any business telling me what to do.

Its funny that he's changed his story.

What is it with these nutters that they think changing their name makes their history go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back