First LADY?

]
Ma' always said he was the handsome one too.

I think I got some old wanted posters, but, no access to a scanner.

I got this booking photo of Ma...she'd just bit the jailer before they took it.....

eli.jpg
you must miss her and the enemas!

Wow, looks like you got distracted away from siding with Islamist morons against our first lady.

Carry on.

Rati, you're one of the stupider posters on this board.

As I said in my first post on this thread, I salute Michelle Obama for refusing to wear a Hijab. It's the first time I've ever been proud of an Obama.

You're too stupid to grasp this, naturally.

So please avail yourself to the free cheese behind the fridge. No strings attached, I promise...

rat-in-trapfor-web.jpg

If she consciously didn't wear it, as a statement, I am proud of an Obama for the first time too.

this happens every year when football season ends.
Oh please tell me the Billicheats lost!

Are you for real? The Superbowl hasn't happened yet. :rolleyes-41: Always gotta love people who are clueless.
I only wish it were over and finished with a fatal humiliation of the Billicheats, though no humiliation would be enough to be fatal to the billicheat.

Stuff it. Nobody cares about how you feel.

this happens every year when football season ends.
Oh please tell me the Billicheats lost!

Are you for real? The Superbowl hasn't happened yet. :rolleyes-41: Always gotta love people who are clueless.
I only wish it were over and finished with a fatal humiliation of the Billicheats, though no humiliation would be enough to be fatal to the billicheat.

Stuff it. Nobody cares about how you feel.
Aw you gonna hurt him widdle feewin's.

I got this booking photo of Ma...she'd just bit the jailer before they took it.....

eli.jpg
Damn didn't she have looks that could kill!!!![/QUOTE]

I saw that face just before she shot me...crazy old bat..lucky I had my silver dollar in my shirt pocket that morning or I'd be pushin up daisies. :cry:

Isn't it fun to take a still shot at any time and make it look like anything you want it to?

Let's see your pics, handsome.

You mean they way you Communists do with Bush.

Oh, but that's different because OBAMA AKBAR!
Well that's just the thing. Obama is a muslim so you'd expect him to want Mishelle in a hijab. She probably doesn't wear one just to diss him.
Christ! If I was married to that tranny I'd insist she wear a {Kibob}.

eli.jpg
Damn didn't she have looks that could kill!!!!

I saw that face just before she shot me...crazy old bat..lucky I had my silver dollar in my shirt pocket that morning or I'd be pushin up daisies. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I melted a few down for a silver stake, but, couldn't do it myself

Hope SB got it done before he disappeared.......!

; - )

The fake Marine is desperate.
4i6Ckte.gif

#StolenValor
I suppose you have found a link to him claiming to be a Marine?
he's already admitted he's not and never was.
army trash...
He never claimed he was to have to admit he wasn't.

He used a fuckin' movie character for a name.

Jeez, what fuckin' dumbasses.
he said it was a real guy that he knew..
Oh fuckin' Bullshit.

Col. Bull Kurtz is a character from A Pack of Lies Now.

You must have those brain amoebas.

Forum List

Back