DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:

• Banned
Don't go. Disneyland is not an entitlement.
I havent been there since 1986. What a bitch it is to get in there, then the 45 minute waits for rides. I can still remember looking at the prices for burgers. I think it was $5.00? does that mean its $10.00 for a burger now?

I was there in 2002, and a soft drink out of a vending machine was about $5.00. I like Busch Gardens as well, but I loved Disney's water park.

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
Anyone forced to go there?

how much does it cost to go skiing for one day? $100 sounds about right for something that you do only a handful of times in your life. You could prolly get a season pass for less if you wanted to go there more often but yeah- just showing up at the gate? $100

Remember, we're talking about "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida. Everything has to be trucked-in so it costs more.

Blame Obamacare...
Imagine how much it costs them to insureall their 'cast members'

Funny thing, I believe most of their "cast members" are part time and/or seasonal. I'll need to ask my daughter, she works at Disneyland...
Disney would never relegate their employees to part time to skirt the ACA.
They're so liberal and all

She just texted back... Yes, the majority of those "cast members" we all see working in the parks are part time and/or seasonal employees.

On the upside, she can get me in for free, the rest of you are fucked...

how much does it cost to go skiing for one day? $100 sounds about right for something that you do only a handful of times in your life. You could prolly get a season pass for less if you wanted to go there more often but yeah- just showing up at the gate? $100

Remember, we're talking about "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida. Everything has to be trucked-in so it costs more.
$329 for a season pass. Or $20/month.
I think I can get Bucs tickets cheaper

Anything over $0.00 to get into that hellhole is overpriced.
Actually they should pay people to go there. A lot.

Forum List

Back