HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ignorance and stupidity still shine through with every post.

For starters this is a message board, not a chat room.

Secondly I am not obliged to respond to your puerile demands.

Unlike you I am not a proven liar with zero credibility in this forum.

And unlike you I don't consider my time as a conscript to be my "glory days" either. Yes, I served but only because I was called up like so many others. The military was not a part of my life that I wanted for myself.

When it comes to firearms I know my own capabilities and limitations. I have had the benefit of FBI firearms instruction and police firearms training simulators. No, I have never fired a weapon in combat or at a person.

So I have no need to prove anything at all to you. My self esteem is not dependent upon the opinion of a proven liar like you.

Have a nice day.

In other words you're a lying sack of shit....remember that next time you're tempted to mess with me, punk.

rofl_logo.jpg

You are such a predictable dullard, wannabe marine liar.

I obtained my marksman qualification badge in the military, lying wannabe marine.

Still no reply about the particulars eh? tic toc tic toc tic toc

And unlike you I don't consider my time as a conscript to be my "glory days" either. Yes, I served but only because I was called up like so many others. The military was not a part of my life that I wanted for myself.

When it comes to firearms I know my own capabilities and limitations. I have had the benefit of FBI firearms instruction and police firearms training simulators. No, I have never fired a weapon in combat or at a person.

So I have no need to prove anything at all to you. My self esteem is not dependent upon the opinion of a proven liar like you.

Have a nice day.

But plinking a paper target is far different than a crackhead with a knife running at you or worse actually being shot at.

The sympathetic nervous system does a lot of nasty stuff when it kicks in under stress. A lot of military and police training tries to compensate for it and scenario training tries to mimic it. But there no way to truly experience it without being in it.

Absolutely agree 100%.

The police firearm training simulators that I got to use were for exactly that purpose. Until you have been in one you have no idea how quickly a situation can escalate and result in unintended fatalities or how easy it is for you to be shot first.

This is why those with CC have a false sense of bravado IMO. Their weapon won't protect them from a knife in the hand of a mugger 20' feet away. Just like having a gun in their house won't protect them if there is an intruder in their bedroom 10' away from them and they are half asleep. They would be safer with a dog than a gun in both of those instances.

You think a guy with a marksmanship patch would be able to tell me about it in less than 15 minutes....clock still ticking.
What the hell is a marksmanship patch? Never heard of one in my 27 years in the military.

Neither have I for that matter. It was the faux wannabe marine who used that term but he lies about everything so who knows what he was babbling about. :dunno:

Neither have I for that matter. It was the faux wannabe marine who used that term but he lies about everything so who knows what he was babbling about. :dunno:

Talking to your sock now, shitbag? :badgrin: So which outfit and what's the MOS? Nobody with a CIB ever bothered with a sharpshooter badge...know why? So you were "conscripted" eh? So that lets out USAF and the Navy....a few were drafted into USMC...maybe 1 out of 20....You? No fucking way you'd ever get through Basic....you're a wash-out at best, a loathsome protester most likely. Tell your sock to spell poser like a GI would next time....you weenies are so easy to pick off.

You think a guy with a marksmanship patch would be able to tell me about it in less than 15 minutes....clock still ticking.
What the hell is a marksmanship patch? Never heard of one in my 27 years in the military.

It's what the Jarines and Army use for announcing your abilities at the range....

I obtained my marksman qualification badge in the military, lying wannabe marine.

Still no reply about the particulars eh? tic toc tic toc tic toc

Have a nice day.

But plinking a paper target is far different than a crackhead with a knife running at you or worse actually being shot at.

The sympathetic nervous system does a lot of nasty stuff when it kicks in under stress. A lot of military and police training tries to compensate for it and scenario training tries to mimic it. But there no way to truly experience it without being in it.

Absolutely agree 100%.

The police firearm training simulators that I got to use were for exactly that purpose. Until you have been in one you have no idea how quickly a situation can escalate and result in unintended fatalities or how easy it is for you to be shot first.

This is why those with CC have a false sense of bravado IMO. Their weapon won't protect them from a knife in the hand of a mugger 20' feet away. Just like having a gun in their house won't protect them if there is an intruder in their bedroom 10' away from them and they are half asleep. They would be safer with a dog than a gun in both of those instances.

Umm...yeah I can agree with that mostly. Having a gun almost always gives a sense of security that is not real. But...having a gun does give a person a stronger defense than not having one.

Most people think getting shot is like the movies where the guy instantly falls and stops. Thats uncommon. Most times the first couple shots dont stop people. Sometimes. But not most times because most hits arent fatal.

One training class I attended was done by a sheriffs dept SWAT commander who was an Ranger before. He said if you consciously realize "Ive been shot"...you have a 97% chance of survival if you get medical treatment within 15 minutes. Says FBI study found this true on battlefield and streets because most shots just arent fatal unless it hits the heart, brain or vital artery. So long as you get to the medics.

Talking to your sock now, shitbag? :badgrin: So which outfit and what's the MOS? Nobody with a CIB ever bothered with a sharpshooter badge...know why? So you were "conscripted" eh? So that lets out USAF and the Navy....a few were drafted into USMC...maybe 1 out of 20....You? No fucking way you'd ever get through Basic....you're a wash-out at best, a loathsome protester most likely. Tell your sock to spell poser like a GI would next time....you weenies are so easy to pick off.

The faux wannabe marine liar is such an ignorant fool.

Marksmanship Medal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Marksmanship Ribbon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Marksmanship Badges United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

By your own puerile standard you were never in the military because you know nothing whatsoever about marksmanship in any of the branches.

By your own puerile standard you were never in the military because you know nothing whatsoever about marksmanship in any of the branches.

And so you got your "marksmanship badge" from a Wiki search. Can't find what your MOS would have been in those years? Afraid to lie about a division or regiment you were in because you can't answer my questions?

You're a piece of shit lying "poseur" and you got BUSTED right here in this thread.

And so you got your "marksmanship badge" from a Wiki search. Can't find what your MOS would have been in those years? Afraid to lie about a division or regiment you were in because you can't answer my questions?

You're a piece of shit lying "poseur" and you got BUSTED right here in this thread.

Your playground taunts are treated with the contempt they deserve.

For the slow witted like yourself I will repeat myself one more time. I am not obliged to provide you with anything whatsoever. This is the internet and nothing can be verified with any degree of certainty because it is easy enough to fabricate anything and everything. For example you pretended to be in the USMC until you were exposed for being the lying fecal matter that some canine left on a sidewalk.

I am not pretending to be anything at all. I have made a statement that doesn't need any other verification. If you don't believe me then sobeit. I really don't care what someone who has been caught denigrating the valor of the US Marine Corp thinks about me.

Your negative credibility is your problem, not mine. When you learn how to communicate in an adult manner and gain some smidgen of respect you might be treated differently. Until then you are just sucking wind and blowing it out your nether regions.

For the slow witted like yourself I will repeat myself one more time. I am not obliged to provide you with anything whatsoever. This is the internet and nothing can be verified with any degree of certainty because it is easy enough to fabricate anything and everything. For example you pretended to be in the USMC until you were exposed for being the lying fecal matter that some canine left on a sidewalk.

I am not pretending to be anything at all. I have made a statement that doesn't need any other verification. If you don't believe me then sobeit. I really don't care what someone who has been caught denigrating the valor of the US Marine Corp thinks about me.

Your negative credibility is your problem, not mine. When you learn how to communicate in an adult manner and gain some smidgen of respect you might be treated differently. Until then you are just sucking wind and blowing it out your nether regions.

Quite a speech.....what's so secret about an MOS...unless you didn't have one...and you didn't because you're a "poseur" clump of cat shit.

Are you suffering from bloat? How do you know the minds of CCW holders? My thinking, as it is with many, is that you're better off with a gun and not needing it than you are needing it and not having one.

Muggers are people too and most will probably have a change of heart when looking down a barrel.

Quite a speech.....what's so secret about an MOS...unless you didn't have one...and you didn't because you're a "poseur" clump of cat shit.

Nothing whatsoever, faux wannabe marine liar.

But I do know that if I did post it you wouldn't believe it and would just try to pretend that it was more "evidence" that you were "right". So no, you get nothing because you lack honesty and integrity. You have demonstrated that you are utterly untrustworthy by your despicable denigration of the valor of the marine corps.

Those are your problems and until you prove otherwise you will be treated accordingly.

Deal with it.

So you couldn't back it up. You mentioned it for authority, now it doesn't matter when called on it? It's BS like most of your authoritative posts.

Nothing whatsoever, faux wannabe marine liar.

But I do know that if I did post it you wouldn't believe it and would just try to pretend that it was more "evidence" that you were "right". So no, you get nothing because you lack honesty and integrity. You have demonstrated that you are utterly untrustworthy by your despicable denigration of the valor of the marine corps.

Those are your problems and until you prove otherwise you will be treated accordingly.

Deal with it.

All I'm "dealing" with is a broke-back queer who got his tit caught in a mousetrap. You can't Google your way through a beatdown with me....all you got is nickel and dime insults that are meaningless in the face of your embarrassment. Next time you call somebody a fake and a liar, all who read this will know who's who around here. DEAL with it. :lol:

Are you suffering from bloat? How do you know the minds of CCW holders? My thinking, as it is with many, is that you're better off with a gun and not needing it than you are needing it and not having one.

Muggers are people too and most will probably have a change of heart when looking down a barrel.

Muggers are professionals. The average CCW is an amateur. Muggers look for easy victims and don't give you the opportunity to pull a gun on them before they have their knife at your throat. They will probably steal both your gun and your wallet.

So no, you won't get the opportunity to pull out your gun and point it at the mugger because real life isn't like Hollywood.

Muggers are professionals. The average CCW is an amateur. Muggers look for easy victims and don't give you the opportunity to pull a gun on them before they have their knife at your throat. They will probably steal both your gun and your wallet.

So no, you won't get the opportunity to pull out your gun and point it at the mugger because real life isn't like Hollywood.
Could be but the point went over your head. Being armed is better than being unarmed, every situation is different and there are all kinds of muggers out there. You've decided to hang your argument on the most skilled mugger vs the most unskilled CCW holder. That's intellectually dishonest.

Could be but the point went over your head. Being armed is better than being unarmed, every situation is different and there are all kinds of muggers out there. You've decided to hang your argument on the most skilled mugger vs the most unskilled CCW holder. That's intellectually dishonest.

No, I am using the most likely scenario in reality.

Muggers rob people for a living and if they are no good at it they end up behind bars. So they know their territory and they choose locations that are optimal for themselves and least advantageous for their victims. You are on their ground and they get to pick the timing too. You have no idea when they will strike and you also don't know how many of them there will be either.

You falsely assume that it will be a lone novice who telegraphs his intentions and that you will have plenty of prior warning. That is both unrealistic and intellectually dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back