HOOK AND DRAW! Understanding the 21' Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic!

:lmao: at your expense now.

You're not American....french canuck maybe...little wonder you're a gutless fruitcake...so do you and your sock play solitaire when you're not online?

It is unAmerican to violate the law by impersonating a marine!

10 USC § 771 - Unauthorized wearing prohibited

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear - (1) the uniform, or a distinctive part of the uniform, of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps; or (2) a uniform any part of which is similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps.

Appending USMC to your name was unauthorized since you were never in the marine corps.

Muggers are professionals. The average CCW is an amateur. Muggers look for easy victims and don't give you the opportunity to pull a gun on them before they have their knife at your throat. They will probably steal both your gun and your wallet.

So no, you won't get the opportunity to pull out your gun and point it at the mugger because real life isn't like Hollywood.
Could be but the point went over your head. Being armed is better than being unarmed, every situation is different and there are all kinds of muggers out there. You've decided to hang your argument on the most skilled mugger vs the most unskilled CCW holder. That's intellectually dishonest.

No, I am using the most likely scenario in reality.

Muggers rob people for a living and if they are no good at it they end up behind bars. So they know their territory and they choose locations that are optimal for themselves and least advantageous for their victims. You are on their ground and they get to pick the timing too. You have no idea when they will strike and you also don't know how many of them there will be either.

You falsely assume that it will be a lone novice who telegraphs his intentions and that you will have plenty of prior warning. That is both unrealistic and intellectually dishonest.
I haven't assumed anything and there's no such thing as a most likely scenario. You're just making shit up.

Ironic!

You're not American....french canuck maybe...little wonder you're a gutless fruitcake...so do you and your sock play solitaire when you're not online?

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear - (1) the uniform, or a distinctive part of the uniform, of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps; or (2) a uniform any part of which is similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps.

Appending USMC to your name was unauthorized since you were never in the marine corps.
USMC is a uniform?

Never claimed to be a Marine...we fought beside 1st Marines at Hue. How do you know the "USMC" in the name didn't stand for United States Mustang Club....or United States Mohican Crewcuts? You're a clubfooted loser without a clue about any of this....you post garbage because you are garbage....an envious frog canuck who hates Americans because we laugh at you. No MOS no more replies...got it?

Muggers are professionals. The average CCW is an amateur. Muggers look for easy victims and don't give you the opportunity to pull a gun on them before they have their knife at your throat. They will probably steal both your gun and your wallet.

So no, you won't get the opportunity to pull out your gun and point it at the mugger because real life isn't like Hollywood.
Could be but the point went over your head. Being armed is better than being unarmed, every situation is different and there are all kinds of muggers out there. You've decided to hang your argument on the most skilled mugger vs the most unskilled CCW holder. That's intellectually dishonest.

Muggers rob people for a living and if they are no good at it they end up behind bars. So they know their territory and they choose locations that are optimal for themselves and least advantageous for their victims. You are on their ground and they get to pick the timing too. You have no idea when they will strike and you also don't know how many of them there will be either.

You falsely assume that it will be a lone novice who telegraphs his intentions and that you will have plenty of prior warning. That is both unrealistic and intellectually dishonest.
I haven't assumed anything and there's no such thing as a most likely scenario. You're just making shit up.

Nope!

Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Criminal Victimization 2013 Revised

Robberies occur all the time. The FBI stats prove that they happen. You are the one "making shit up" because reality doesn't fit your Hollywood fantasy where you imagine yourself as some kind of "hero" because you "saved" yourself from being the victim of a mugging with your gun.

Ironic!

USMC is a uniform?

It is the cyber equivalent. At the time his avatar was of a marine drill sergeant.

Never claimed to be a Marine...

Really?

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-0-53.png

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-3-1.png

First LADY Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2015-2-24_18-4-13.png

That is 3 separate times you posted that you were a marine, lying faux wannabe marine.

So you just exposed yourself as a dishonest liar in your own thread once again.

This is just way too easy!

:lmao:

Nope!

Robberies occur all the time. The FBI stats prove that they happen. You are the one "making shit up" because reality doesn't fit your Hollywood fantasy where you imagine yourself as some kind of "hero" because you "saved" yourself from being the victim of a mugging with your gun.
How does that make your case? Crime isn't the issue, CCW is. Where do they give the likely scenario with a CCW holder in worse shape for it?

Even if they did I'll take my chances since I am not a statistic but a person. Your assertions about my mindset are ignorant, repeating them is stupid. Thinking it makes your point in some way is arrogant.

Nope!

How does that make your case? Crime isn't the issue, CCW is. Where do they give the likely scenario with a CCW holder in worse shape for it?

Even if they did I'll take my chances since I am not a statistic but a person. Your assertions about my mindset are ignorant, repeating them is stupid. Thinking it makes your point in some way is arrogant.

Believing that your gun fetish is going to save you from being mugged is what is going to end up making you a statistic.

Ironic!

Hey asswipe, my brother's name is not REALLY BullKurtz.

And, he hasn't claimed he was in the Marines.

But turn him in to the FBI.

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

Nope!

Believing that your gun fetish is going to save you from being mugged is what is going to end up making you a statistic.
I didn't say it was, I said it improves my chances. You found stats that don't begin to make your case, as if it mattered and I didn't say I had any fetish. You're an arrogant retard that thinks he's smart.

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

LOL, that's funny! He can't keep track of his lies.

Ironic!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

If that is your actual brother then you have my deepest condolences.

Nope!

I didn't say it was, I said it improves my chances. You found stats that don't begin to make your case, as if it mattered and I didn't say I had any fetish. You're an arrogant retard that thinks he's smart.

You have a gun fetish and it is your problem, not mine.

Deal with it.

LOL, that's funny! He can't keep track of his lies.

You don't get it.

At BB we had dozens if not hundreds of personas at the end.

They banned everyone in threads hundreds of post long just for one person in the thread pissing them off.

NOBODY that was there long could remember them all, unless they archived them all.

Ironic!

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

If that is your actual brother then you have my deepest condolences.
Fuck yourself.

His own ma shot him; I couldn't.

Jesus son, it was a persona on an extinct board.

We all knew each other, and nobody took the names seriously.

You are fuckin' pathetic to obsess over fun that went on on and extinct board, you know.

I suppose cargirl was really claiming to be a car?/

Damn you are just stupid.

Except that he carried it over to this forum and I have a problem with those that besmirch the valor of the US Marine Corps. Yes, he did make that claim in this forum as evidenced above. He is a coward and liar and lacks any shred of honesty and integrity.

He has been exposed and now has negative credibility.

That is his problem and he has to deal with the consequences.

Nope!

You have a gun fetish and it is your problem, not mine.

Deal with it.
In other words you couldn't back up shit. You're just a gasbag on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back